More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 18:57:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Non-controllable sims can't swim on owned comm lot.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Non-controllable sims can't swim on owned comm lot.  (Read 2876 times)
simsfreq
Exasperating Eyesore

ENTP

View Profile
Non-controllable sims can't swim on owned comm lot.
« on: 2008 June 14, 10:34:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have an owned community lot in my hood and was planning to set it up as a swimming pool/leisure centre business. Only one problem - sims can't swim in the pool.

I can direct my business owner to swim and invite people to join but they just stand by the ladder and shake their heads as if it is blocked off - but it clearly isn't if my controllables can manage it. I sent a playable to the community lot and they could swim, but nobody else seemed to be able to. I also can't direct my controllable sims to use the locker thing (dresser), where I am sure they could when I just had uni.

I have all EPs up to Seasons. Is this a bug or an intended game behaviour?

Time has gathered us here by coincidence; that's why what we say doesn't make any sense.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Non-controllable sims can't swim on owned comm lot.
« Reply #1 on: 2008 June 14, 11:09:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This behavior is the Pool Hack denying inappropriately dressed sims routing access through the pool as part of the anti-pool-annoyance behaviors. The updated version uploading now will allow you to call sims over manually, resolving your issue. Alternatively, you could dress them for pool use via any number of clothing-changers available (Customer Selector, Ingelogical Door, etc.)

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Knukleur
Blathering Buffoon

See Rock City

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 June 14, 13:48:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

University's locker functions on community lots was removed by one of the subsequent EP's; who can guess whether that was intentional or not.  Bon Voyage & Free Time lets playable Sims use retail changing booths to change outfits (except not the H&M stuff pack booths.)

"I'm not animated to do that." - Brak
simsfreq
Exasperating Eyesore

ENTP

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 June 14, 16:41:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.

Time has gathered us here by coincidence; that's why what we say doesn't make any sense.
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2008 June 14, 18:27:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bon Voyage & Free Time lets playable Sims use retail changing booths to change outfits (except not the H&M stuff pack booths.)

I have a fix to update H&M booth to BV.
BV clothing booth interactions (Change/Plan Outfits) enabled for H&M clothing booth

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: