More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 09:20:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  FT and/or IKEA: Unable to "walk to..." vacation lots
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FT and/or IKEA: Unable to "walk to..." vacation lots  (Read 2460 times)
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
FT and/or IKEA: Unable to "walk to..." vacation lots
« on: 2008 June 29, 17:34:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Setup: All EPs up to FT / all SPs up to IKEA / first FT patch / matching noCD

My hacks are up to date, I made sure I had the latest versions this morning. Plus, in order to find the culprit, I took them all out. But my problem still persists:

My sims don't have the option to "Walk to..." other lots when on vacation, neither on the sim's pie menu, nor on those signs at the lot ends (I get the "No action available" instead). This happens in EAxis as well as in my custom destinations. Plus, I cannot save on hotel lots. I get no error messages, I just don't have that option. "Walk to..." works fine in my main hood (which is actually a downtown subhood), though.

Any ideas?

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
Re: FT and/or IKEA: Unable to "walk to..." vacation lots
« Reply #1 on: 2008 June 29, 23:44:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you checked into the hotel? You have to check in somewhere you're staying before you can go somewhere else.

Unsouper
Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
Re: FT and/or IKEA: Unable to "walk to..." vacation lots
« Reply #2 on: 2008 June 30, 07:32:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL - really? I don't know how many sims I've sent on vacation so far, but I've never made a connection between check-in and visiting other lots (because usually, I check in upon arrival, but this time, I'd completely forgotten because I hadn't been playing for almost half a year and something shiny distracted me as soon as my sim got out of the car).

* sloppyhousewife P&Ls at self

Thanks Sagana - you saved me  Kiss!

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: