More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 23:44:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Help??
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Help??  (Read 8933 times)
Lullabelle
Asinine Airhead

. . .music is my life!

View Profile WWW
Help??
« on: 2008 June 01, 01:37:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone tell me where I go to get the no-cd crack for the Freetime patch? and possibly instructions on how to put it in my game properly?? I haven't been able to play my sims in months and now that I put on the new patch, the game crashes exactly two miutes after any house that I load. I went to gamecopyworld.com, but was unsure of which crack to download or how to put it in my game.
Oh, and sorry if I posted in the wrong section, but I'm new here. I wasn't really sure how to navigate, lol. But can someone plz help, I'm having sims withdrawls!! Cry

Love isn't finding someone you can live with . . .It's finding someone you can't live with out.
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
Re: Help??
« Reply #1 on: 2008 June 01, 01:48:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since you're new here, let me introduce you to my friend, the Search button. You'll find it in the middle of the row of blue buttons or in the big white box above them. I'll even give you a hint...you're looking for the thread about removing SecuRom or any thread about no-cd.exes.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
Lullabelle
Asinine Airhead

. . .music is my life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2008 June 01, 03:04:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

geeze you don't have to be rude. I already looked, I was just asking if anyone could "help" me not insult me, but thanks anyway.
Besides those securom removal instructions didn't help. I can't even find the securom files. I just want to no-cd crack for the freetime patch.

Love isn't finding someone you can live with . . .It's finding someone you can't live with out.
ElfPuddle
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 June 01, 03:44:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

geeze you don't have to be rude. I already looked, I was just asking if anyone could "help" me not insult me, but thanks anyway.
Besides those securom removal instructions didn't help. I can't even find the securom files. I just want to no-cd crack for the freetime patch.

1. I wasn't trying to be rude. I was trying to help, but I'm not going to do the search for you.
2. The SecuRom files are hidden, and I didn't say they were your issue.
3. Places to find the no-cd crack are numerous in the SecuRom thread. That's where I found mine. No, I can't tell you where. I read the thread and found it.
4. Good luck.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 June 01, 03:55:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Classic!  Absolutely classic!  And with a misspelling of "jeez!" as well.  Superb!

Doesn't it just take you right back?  I'm all nostalgic all of a sudden.

You're not a sock are you?  Please say you're  a real n00b.

Tribulatio proxima est
ElfPuddle
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 June 01, 03:57:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sort of makes you wonder if I inspire fighting or not. Oh, wait. We've been through that before.  Wink

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 June 01, 04:27:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lullaby has no idea how nicely s/he was treated for MATY. No idea!  Cheesy

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Lullabelle
Asinine Airhead

. . .music is my life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2008 June 01, 04:52:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Classic!  Absolutely classic!  And with a misspelling of "jeez!" as well.  Superb!

Doesn't it just take you right back?  I'm all nostalgic all of a sudden.

You're not a sock are you?  Please say you're  a real n00b.

Yes, lol, I am real . . . sock?   Undecided
I guess I don't know how nicely I was treated . . . I just needed help, I have looked through the securom forums, and found numerous no-cd cracks, but i wasn't sure which one to use or where to put it. The instructions on getting rid of securom didn't work for me, and I thought maybe someone here could help me out. I wasn't asking anyone to do the search for me. I guess I'm just not really used to forums and such. Sorry if I offended anyone Smiley

ElfPuddle
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 June 01, 05:15:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No offense taken. You do, however, want to be careful around here if you just aren't
really used to forums and such.

We poke. We bite. We mock. Some of us spit. Read the thread again. Read it word for word...all nine million pages of it. Then, if you don't understand, ask there.

If that seems too hard, do a search for "no cd" and variations thereof. You'll find more help there than you ever will by starting a thread called "Help??" at a place known for mean and bitchy people.

Simsbaby
Pinheaded Pissant

INTP - I didn't do it.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 June 01, 05:34:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll probably get attacked for this, but I think it might be worth saying. As far as I know there is no NoCD for the newest FreeTime patch. If that's what you're running then you are either going to have to wait, or uninstall then reinstall FreeTime to get a NoCD right now.  If you're running the first patch that was pulled or FreeTime is unpatched, then there should be no problem getting a NoCD.  Smiley

Remember - a bimbo is for life and not just for christmas!
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 June 01, 06:09:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ElfPuddle's post wasn't rude at all.  She was much nicer than is the norm for MATY.  She told you that she uses the search button (with the implication that it works for her) and suggested that you might like to try it too.  She was even nice enough to give you a hint on what to search for.

Considering that your thread title wasn't very clear, and that are currently several active threads discussing the FT patch, secuROM and no-cd cracks (so not hard to find the information you are looking for just by browsing recent topics), I think you should be thanking your lucky stars that ElfPuddle was the first MATYan to respond to your question.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008 June 01, 06:10:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, there's a no-CD up for the patch over at GameCopyWorld.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2008 June 01, 06:14:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, there's a no-CD up for the patch over at GameCopyWorld.

Wasn't it only for the first patch? I can't find the one for the new patch yet.

vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2008 June 01, 06:16:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, me either.
Simsbaby
Pinheaded Pissant

INTP - I didn't do it.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2008 June 01, 06:17:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, that's what I thought too, I even downloaded it again, and from a different mirror. The file date and size is exactly the same as the one I have right now, which is for the first FreeTime Patch.

Remember - a bimbo is for life and not just for christmas!
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2008 June 01, 06:48:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ack. Then ignore me. I never swallowed the first patch.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2008 June 01, 12:22:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Still, Lulzybelle responded well.  Perhaps she'll stay and join the dark side.  "Many sink down, but few return to the sunlit lands."

Lullabelle: read our FAQ in the Podium, entitled "Spore Torrents in this Thread".  Your ability to function here depends on this, as well as an element of sheer bloody-mindedness, and a sense of humour.

Tribulatio proxima est
xoferew
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2008 June 01, 12:57:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think MATY really needs two identical faq threads, one clearly labelled FAQ. 
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2008 June 01, 13:03:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfortunately our one and only mod is still dead.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2008 June 05, 04:35:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They killed Venusy! Bastards!

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: