More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 23:24:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Unable to Woohoo in Bed
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Unable to Woohoo in Bed  (Read 2661 times)
Yaakovashoshana
Blathering Buffoon

Renaissance Cowgirl

View Profile
Unable to Woohoo in Bed
« on: 2008 May 31, 23:52:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have a clue as to what might cause a problem with my CAS Sims being unable to woohoo in bed? They pop out whenever I choose the "woohoo" or try for baby menu options. It only seems to be a problem with CAS sims. Maxis-made sims don't have any problem. And a CAS Sim can woohoo with a Maxis-made character, but two CAS sims can't woohoo with each other. I'm sure it's an errant mod somwhere, but I just wondered if anyone had a clue as to where I should start my search.

Thanks much.

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
Re: Unable to Woohoo in Bed
« Reply #1 on: 2008 June 01, 00:35:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone have a clue as to what might cause a problem with my CAS Sims being unable to woohoo in bed? They pop out whenever I choose the "woohoo" or try for baby menu options.

What!?  Is this a kitten killer that we see before us?  The fuzzy little tails before our hands.  Come, let us suggest to thee that thou removest the Inteenimator.

Then again, if you're not using InTeen, my mistake - it's the only mod that ever caused this bug for me.

However a likely cause is that you are using old versions of hacks or two hacks that are incompatible.  Binary search time perhaps?

Tribulatio proxima est
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 June 01, 01:55:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe a hacked bed of some kind? Sometimes the LizzLoves bed has issues ... otherwise, I don't know.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
Yaakovashoshana
Blathering Buffoon

Renaissance Cowgirl

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 June 01, 06:36:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, jolrei. That's sorted it out. You're a genius, and I am muchly appreciative. Since you're on a roll, maybe you can ferret out the cause of another annoyance I've noticed. When I create a family CAS, setting their relationships with that family tree dohickey (technical term), the spouses end up with three separate engagement and marriage memories. Any idea what's up with that? (Same culprit, possibly?)

Thank you, too, ElfPuddle for your input. I don't have LizzLoves bed in my game at this time, but I did have it in the past. I appreciate your taking the time to offer a suggestion.

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: