More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 14:18:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Crappy GUID Error
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Crappy GUID Error  (Read 2202 times)
Berney
Blathering Buffoon

Not a Real Person

View Profile
Crappy GUID Error
« on: 2008 May 07, 20:35:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please look at the attached error logs, since I have no idea what's wrong (other than that there's a crappy GUID somewhere).

Here's the situation: Samson Vaughn, started doing Tai Chi at my direction. He got naked (which I didn't expect, but is probably normal, considering hacks), but then he started getting a "Crappy GUID Error" in the Temperature Controller. Cancel and Reset didn't work, so I had to Delete. Then I canceled Tai Chi, and he remained nude, and suddenly he (not the Temp Controller) started getting a "Crappy GUID Error." I suspect this second error is due to my deletion of the Temp Controller.

Potentially relevant information: He just got back from vacation (Far East). The return from vacation was buggy: When he (the whole family, actually) got back, the shuttle tried taking them again. I canceled the action from all three Sims, and eventually the shuttle left anyway. When it did, it took me (with no Sims) to the hotel lot where they had stayed. I exited to Neighborhood without saving and reloaded the home lot. Fortunately, they were all there. Unfortunately, the shuttle came again. I got rid of it with Force Error -> Reset. I don't know if that's relevant, but it was so recent, I thought I'd mention it.

Thank you!

« Last Edit: 2008 May 08, 12:09:36 by J. M. Pescado » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Crappy GUID Error
« Reply #1 on: 2008 May 08, 12:09:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Due to the amount of buggy crap in people's games, I have disabled that piece of code unless the Schtick Controller is present. Which isn't possible in your game. So it will never happen.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: