More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 07:46:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Fresh Food Issue
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Fresh Food Issue  (Read 2504 times)
Orikes
Knuckleheaded Knob

Spifftastically Fantabulous!

View Profile
Fresh Food Issue
« on: 2008 May 03, 02:23:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a problem I've had for quite some time, but I've never really spent too much time gardening or fishing, so it hasn't been an issue. Now that I'm exploring those two parts of the game, it's become a problem. I have made sure that all my custom fridges (from Holy Simoly) are the Seasons versions, but ultimately, I'm experiencing the problem with both Maxis fridges and custom fridges.

Basically, I can have sims stock the fridge with fish, but if I tell them to actually make the fish, they either freeze or snap out of the interaction. If I tell them to make anything else, they're fine.

Also, the one time I harvested vegetables and loaded them into the fridge, it 'broke' the fridge so that the door was stuck open and I had to delete the fridge. In another house, I stocked the fridge with veggies, and no one was able to access the fridge at all.

As far as I am aware, I have no custom food in my downloads folder. At one point, I had some custom desserts from MTS2 and one other place, but I removed those after I was done running a bakery as a business.

Anyone have any clue what might be going on here? I know I'm late to the game on the Seasons things, but it is starting to get irritating now. :}

Count Four
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Fresh Food Issue
« Reply #1 on: 2008 May 03, 15:57:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you yanked your downloads folder to make sure it's not a piece of CC causing the problem?

Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.
Orikes
Knuckleheaded Knob

Spifftastically Fantabulous!

View Profile
Re: Fresh Food Issue
« Reply #2 on: 2008 May 04, 07:09:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ARGH. Y'know, I've been around here long enough that I should know better. Even if I've mostly just been watching the board and not participating, I've still been around long enough that I ought to have known better.

For some reason, I growled at the problem and never even thought to check my downloads. Sometimes I really am a dumbass.

I sifted through tonight. It turned out to be a couple of TwoJeff food hacks that I somehow had missed getting updated versions of. I fixed that and now my sims can eat fresh food.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: