More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 05:01:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Which ep did this come from?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Which ep did this come from?  (Read 13967 times)
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
Re: Which ep did this come from?
« Reply #25 on: 2008 May 01, 12:43:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought I would be clever and put a lit XMas tree out in the yard of a sim's house, so the house didn't catch fire.  Forgot I had the firemod in, and damn near lost the whole family trying to put their yard out.  Took that hack out right after that. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 May 01, 12:50:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It certainly gets the adrenalin going when a kitchen fire starts and you think, ho hum another kitchen fire - oh wait - it's the badass fire!  Grin

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2008 May 01, 17:40:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gotta love the badass fire!

Who posted pictures ages ago of their sim's house burning? That was an awesome picture.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008 May 03, 08:29:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought I would be clever and put a lit XMas tree out in the yard of a sim's house, so the house didn't catch fire.  Forgot I had the firemod in, and damn near lost the whole family trying to put their yard out.  Took that hack out right after that. Smiley
Well, the firemod actually has less casualties than the regular stupid "just stand there and scream ineffectively at it, mothing the fire if you're not close enough". The firemod eliminates mothing, so a sim will not approach any closer to the fire, and will attempt to put it out. If your fire is exploding out of control, it's probably due to something like "badass fire", which coats everything in gasoline.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2008 May 03, 08:38:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Badass fire-who's mod is that? Yours, Pescado? I don't have that and have some pretty awesome blazes.

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2008 May 03, 14:07:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, the firemod actually has less casualties than the regular stupid "just stand there and scream ineffectively at it, mothing the fire if you're not close enough". The firemod eliminates mothing, so a sim will not approach any closer to the fire, and will attempt to put it out. If your fire is exploding out of control, it's probably due to something like "badass fire", which coats everything in gasoline.

Sorry, that's what I meant -- the badass fire hack caused the lot to go up in flames, to the point where your firemod couldn't keep the sims from mothing because the flames were everywhere. I keep your firemod in the game and took the badass fire out.

Badass fire-who's mod is that? Yours, Pescado? I don't have that and have some pretty awesome blazes.

Carrigan made it, I believe.  But I can't remember where she hangs out these days.  She was at simlogical for a while, but then moved again.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 May 03, 16:47:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here at Sims2Workshop.

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: 2008 May 03, 20:36:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheers both-I might just try it out when I get an annoying sim-family Smiley

Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008 May 03, 21:20:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm planning on trying out simwardrobe's incendiary bomb. Should have the same effect, except normal kitchen fires will still be normal.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: