More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 11:15:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  More Awful than You! May: Clothing Meshes of the Damned
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Awful than You! May: Clothing Meshes of the Damned  (Read 160700 times)
Tsarina
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
Re: More Awful than You! May: Clothing Meshes of the Damned
« Reply #125 on: 2008 May 19, 20:34:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know what? I think they pulled it. I can't find it anywhere on Parsimonious now either. And I didn't find it long ago. Does that invalidate my awesome entry? Oh well. I still have moon dress.

Moon Dress is cool, I just wanted Extra Joint Dress so badly Sad
Meh. I'll go download Moon Dress for Dina Caliente.

INEPT INTP
Kazzandra
Pinheaded Pissant

spukhafte Fernwirkung

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2008 May 20, 02:38:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moon Dress is cool, I just wanted Extra Joint Dress so badly Sad
Meh. I'll go download Moon Dress for Dina Caliente.

Er, check your PMs. You might find something you want there.
Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

Li'l Shiv will totally cut a bitch.

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2008 May 20, 07:26:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know what? I think they pulled it. I can't find it anywhere on Parsimonious now either. And I didn't find it long ago. Does that invalidate my awesome entry? Oh well. I still have moon dress.

Curses! No wonder I couldn't find it to enter it. Hopefully I still have it zipped up on my drive somewhere. I have some sims who might be feelin' the Bendy-Shin Blues.  Grin

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
Cimaronna
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2008 May 20, 09:14:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ZOMG! Shocked

I want all of these meshes for my fashion disasters neighborhood! (Someone remind me to create one,  ok?) Those are just amazing! Who comes up with this crap? I must go on a hunt, now. If I have a vote, I'm going for the extra joints, and I really want to see a Bendy-Shin dance, now!

Quote from: Emma on 2008 May 02, 13:46:24
This mesh has always slightly horrified me:
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Madsimaddict/Set_0grizzOutfitSet03-Curvy.jpg

*is slightly horrified*

Those boobs just don't live upstairs from that waist. It doesn't work. Not without some sort of flying buttress support system to keep the top half of the body from lolling over and snapping at the waist. But the part that completely throws the whole thing into horrorland is the fact that the mesh (as seen in the jeans, in particular) compounds its crimes by leaving such ample junk in the trunk, as well as the padding throughout the hips and upper thighs. By itself, the whole pelvis/thigh region is a fairly nice, voluptuous shape (if one ignores the slightly pointy buttcheeks), but then to expect us to believe that such a well-padded area is just south of such a ludicrously pinched waist is... well, it's ludicrous. And slightly horrifying, indeed.

Actually, my mom was friends with a lady who really did have a similar build to this.  She wore an 'H' cup over a 32" waist. When she tried a new bra company, they didn't believe her about her measurements. They replied to her that it was impossible for her back to support the weight of those things. She stripped from the waist up, had her husband take a picture, and sent it to the company. They sent her the bras. I don't know about her butt as I was a little kid at the time. She bragged about her frontal aspects enough that I remember it well.

INTJ - Intelligence is what you have available to use. Whether or not you are smart is determined by how well you use your intelligence.
Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2008 May 20, 10:19:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Liz
Those boobs just don't live upstairs from that waist. It doesn't work. Not without some sort of flying buttress support system to keep the top half of the body from lolling over and snapping at the waist...

Actually, my mom was friends with a lady who really did have a similar build to this...

The part I was objecting to wasn't merely the size of the boobs; it was their situation. Especially considering the relative, snappable size of the waist, boobs of that size just *don't* sit up all perky like that without some flying buttresses to support the weight. Or at least some bamboo scaffolding.  Wink

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2008 May 20, 11:24:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone should make such a mesh, WITH the scaffolding.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: 2008 May 20, 14:18:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember Lolo Ferarri had to walk around actually holding her huge boobs up. I suspect if she let go of them they would have settled about mid-thigh.

Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2008 May 20, 15:14:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG, I just googled Lolo Ferrari. 54J! AY YI YI! The images page made my brain hurt.

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2008 May 20, 15:42:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She bragged about her frontal aspects enough that I remember it well.
Why? It's just fat. It's not like she worked to get them that way. And at that size, they'd be flat and down to her knees without a bra. Speaking from experience...I'm well-endowed myself and my one gramma was an EE (should have been in an F).

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2008 May 20, 18:28:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG, I just googled Lolo Ferrari. 54J! AY YI YI! The images page made my brain hurt.

And she's a bit of a sad case that one too.  She died, IIRC, by suffocating herself with her artificial boobs though I think there was something about drugs too - it might have been sleeping tablets rather than illegal drugs.

Inteen for AL, yay!
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 2008 May 20, 18:32:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And she's a bit of a sad case that one too.  She died, IIRC, by suffocating herself with her artificial boobs though I think there was something about drugs too - it might have been sleeping tablets rather than illegal drugs.

OMG times infinity! I figured this was urban legend, but nooo, I know it because of my wikipedia learnings. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolo_Ferrari#Death

If she wasn't on anything, she probably would have struggled and not smothered. I feel sad for her.

Kazzandra
Pinheaded Pissant

spukhafte Fernwirkung

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2008 May 20, 21:55:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hat7WIzvJ98

It's the Bendy-Shin Dance!
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2008 May 20, 23:31:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is sick, sick, sick!  Why can't I stop playing it over and over?  It makes my ankles cringe every time their little legs bend.  It hurts.

OMG times infinity! I figured this was urban legend, but nooo, I know it because of my wikipedia learnings. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolo_Ferrari#Death

If she wasn't on anything, she probably would have struggled and not smothered. I feel sad for her.

That mentions her husband.  I'd forgotten him.  He was tres creepy.  I don't remember him being arrested on suspicion of ... what?  Assisting her suffocation?  The linked BBC report doesn't mention it though.

Inteen for AL, yay!
Strangel
Nitwitted Nuisance

Strangelet watches Star Wars with an iPhone. Geek.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: 2008 May 20, 23:46:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woooo... got motion sick from the camerawork... I wish they'd left the camera stationary and limited to zooming in occasionally instead of doing (apparently) the Camera Cabbage Patch.

Jelendra: Welcome to the dark side. We have Eric. [True Blood Thread]
[14:26] notovny: Indeed. Pepperidge Farm Breakfast Kittens are delicious.
Om-Nom-Nomed as Throat of #grah 08.07.08 ISFP
Kazzandra
Pinheaded Pissant

spukhafte Fernwirkung

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2008 May 20, 23:57:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woooo... got motion sick from the camerawork...

Don't you think that might have been my point?
Cimaronna
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2008 May 21, 04:29:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The part I was objecting to wasn't merely the size of the boobs; it was their situation. Especially considering the relative, snappable size of the waist, boobs of that size just *don't* sit up all perky like that without some flying buttresses to support the weight. Or at least some bamboo scaffolding.  Wink

Oops. My bad. Grin
Also, that was supposed to read as a 23" waist. My brother-in-law recommends stainless steel cups and aircraft cables. Sounds awfully uncomfortable to me.

Why? It's just fat. It's not like she worked to get them that way. And at that size, they'd be flat and down to her knees without a bra. Speaking from experience...I'm well-endowed myself and my one gramma was an EE (should have been in an F).

I have no idea, but she did enough for even a little girl to retain it decades later. Go figure what some people take pride in but she did.

That is really nasty looking! I keep watching it in fascinated horror. Oh my sides!
« Last Edit: 2008 May 21, 07:22:44 by Cimaronna » Logged

INTJ - Intelligence is what you have available to use. Whether or not you are smart is determined by how well you use your intelligence.
Simsbaby
Pinheaded Pissant

INTP - I didn't do it.

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2008 May 21, 10:00:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"You make me feel like dancing, gonna bend the night away!"
lulz.
Oh, I wish I could remember some of the meshes I had in the early days of the game. Dr. Pixel made some bendy ankles too, I think.

Remember - a bimbo is for life and not just for christmas!
Kazzandra
Pinheaded Pissant

spukhafte Fernwirkung

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2008 May 21, 16:09:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I wish I could remember some of the meshes I had in the early days of the game. Dr. Pixel made some bendy ankles too, I think.

Did he? *cue evil laughter* Lucky I've never deleted anything I've downloaded from him.

Edit: How disappointing. I looked through everything that I had downloaded, and not a single bendy-shin. I realize I didn't snag all of clothing way back then, because some of it was most certainly not my style.

I am, however, relieved to find that I'm not that unobservant!  Grin
« Last Edit: 2008 May 22, 00:29:20 by Kazzandra » Logged
Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2008 May 21, 19:07:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*wipes a tear from her eye*
So hypnotically horrible Cheesy

SalixTree
Emma Torturer
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: 2008 May 23, 12:35:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

er.. CandyRain isn't at Parsimonious anymore. Smiley
Lovely meshes, peepul, I'm quite enjoying each one.

why be normal?
Kazzandra
Pinheaded Pissant

spukhafte Fernwirkung

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2008 May 23, 16:27:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh hai there SalixTree!

Early version of those black clothes-- notice the awful resolution of the pen on the shirt. My More Awful Than You! Creation, right there. But notice the awesome purple outfit on the other girl  Smiley
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2008 May 23, 17:14:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh hai there SalixTree!

img snip

Early version of those black clothes-- notice the awful resolution of the pen on the shirt. My More Awful Than You! Creation, right there. But notice the awesome purple outfit on the other girl  Smiley

Those pigtails look like they were dipped in paste. Hee.

Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2008 May 23, 17:25:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Early version of those black clothes-- notice the awful resolution of the pin on the shirt. My More Awful Than You! Creation, right there. But notice the awesome purple outfit on the other girl  Smiley

I usually don't care for the big, fancy full-face makeup masks, but those two work really well. And am duly noticing the awesomeness of the purple outfit. Tres pretty!
// vocab/grammarwank free of charge... unless the pin was drawn in pen... ;o) //

SalixTree
Emma Torturer
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: 2008 May 23, 18:40:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*grin* Kiss thanks guys.. but hehe.. this is the place where we laugh at stuff, yes?
Don't mind me, I usually lurk here , sneak by now and then to get a chuckle, but never post...
*waits for more bad meshes*

why be normal?
Kazzandra
Pinheaded Pissant

spukhafte Fernwirkung

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2008 May 23, 18:59:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Before this becomes a More Awful than Kazzandra! contest, I put in this entry. The base bodyshop mesh is a no-brainer-- Warlokk's Booty Girl is the epitome of fruit-shaped parts. But just look what you can do with it! ZOMG! Classy!

Here's the actual dress on a model! No difference at all.

Edit: You can has link. If you want it.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: