More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 14:13:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Wants to see the ghost of penguin?!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Wants to see the ghost of penguin?!  (Read 13696 times)
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: Wants to see the ghost of penguin?!
« Reply #25 on: 2008 April 20, 00:45:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I the only one thinking of that episode of Futurama with the penguins?
unregister
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 April 24, 05:39:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe all this happens because my Sims are 24 hrs Sims, I never let them sleep. I just keep using "maxmotives" to refresh their needs, wanting to excelerate gameplay. Gosh, just realized, I've really abused this game.
Pssh. Cheater. You don't need maxmotives to make them never sleep, and it doesn't really accelerate gameplay to do so.

Thank you for pointing out my spelling error...lol. Going feeble minded here. You are right, the game does speed by when sims sleep so the amount of my time is not affected by keeping sims from sleeping. I lack the patience with the "been there, done that" type of things in the game. Too many Neighborhoods, Sim familes, and years playing the game caused me to get bored with repetition. I would guess this is the psychology behind churning out new ep's and keeping people interested in the game by providing new challenges. (goes to get dictionary)
Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

Li'l Shiv will totally cut a bitch.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 April 25, 16:53:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, wait...the penguin pees?

Yup, although I haven't seen it happen often.

I've seen this happen just once, and I nearly hurt myself laughing. Not because pee is particularly hilarious but because of the penguin's awareness of what he'd just done...
My sim pet the penguin, who'd previously been having a spirited debate with the snowman on the continued instability of the US stock markets, and this display of affection either pleased or displeased the penguin so much that he immediately peed himself and the sim in question. The penguin then froze and, clearly chagrined by his faux pas, he slowly and carefully backed away from the sim until he was off the lot.

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: