More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 20:14:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Camera Mod for FT?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Camera Mod for FT?  (Read 7745 times)
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
Camera Mod for FT?
« on: 2008 April 21, 15:04:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sooo, I wanted to know what camera mod everyone is using for FT? I usually used GunMod's camera mod... but he is MIA and the only comments on his thread that mentions FT is something complaining about problems with the patched games.

So...

Help?

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
Re: Camera Mod for FT?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 April 21, 15:07:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm still using the GunMod Camera with all EPs ... but I don't have the last patch. It's still working beautifully for me (as well as others).

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 April 21, 15:08:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sweet. It's always nice to use one you're used to.

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 April 21, 16:09:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another for GunMod's, no patch on FT and I have K&B. Of course I keep having to reinstall it after any new EP or SP, but it's working just fine. I'd wonder if the person complaining didn't realize that the game overwrites the cameras back to the defaults when it installs an EP or SP?

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 April 21, 16:24:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could be. It was only a few days old.

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 April 21, 17:25:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Still GunMod's here, too, with a different neighborhoodcamera.txt file that I got from someone here (can't remember who right now) that cuts the neighborhood zoom out down a bit.  Can't live without the camera mod, especially since my original Pleasantview now pretty much spreads from one edge of the terrain to the other. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 April 21, 21:00:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh!  Could you post it?  I don't really need to see all 4 edges of my 'hood at once; the camera always makes me dizzy when I load a new hood. Grin
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 April 22, 16:07:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll try to find where I got it from when I get home later; don't want to not give the creator credit for his/her work.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2008 April 22, 17:51:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use this neighbourhood camera mod. Works fine in my game and I have all EPs & SPs.

[edit] I forgot-I changed something in it so it shows most of the neighbourhood but not right to the edges-and I forgot what I did Cheesy Sorry.

gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 April 22, 17:57:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been using that one for as long as I can remember and haven't had any problems with it either.

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 April 22, 20:19:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another for GunMod's, no patch on FT and I have K&B. Of course I keep having to reinstall it after any new EP or SP, but it's working just fine. I'd wonder if the person complaining didn't realize that the game overwrites the cameras back to the defaults when it installs an EP or SP?

I had some oddity with BV and Gunmod's camera. I had to install it three times before it finally stayed. It kept being overwritten by some bizarre occurrence. My other settings did not stay put either though, I had to enable custom and reset my settings several times before they stuck.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2008 April 22, 20:54:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had some oddity with BV and Gunmod's camera. I had to install it three times before it finally stayed. It kept being overwritten by some bizarre occurrence. My other settings did not stay put either though, I had to enable custom and reset my settings several times before they stuck.

Do/did you use Numenor's anygame/basegamestarters? I found if I started the 'wrong' game it completely overwrote my settings and I had to reinstall stuff.

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 April 22, 21:16:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do/did you use Numenor's anygame/basegamestarters? I found if I started the 'wrong' game it completely overwrote my settings and I had to reinstall stuff.
I have never used it, it has never been on this pc. At the time I was still using the CD for BV, not sure if that's connected to anything. Recently I had another issue with my settings "sticking" after K&B install, I had to enable custom 3 times before it finally decided to display them it the catalog, I can only assume that the game wasn't closing properly and didn't save the setting.
« Last Edit: 2008 April 22, 23:41:27 by morriganrant » Logged

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2008 April 22, 22:04:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I can't find who made this mod or where I got it from -- I'll credit the person should he or she turn up.  Here's the one I use -- it cuts the neighborhood screen zoom by about a third.

* NeighborhoodCamera.zip (0.61 KB - downloaded 224 times.)

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2008 April 23, 15:21:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Recently I had another issue with my settings "sticking" after K&B install, I had to enable custom 3 times before it finally decided to display them it the catalog, I can only assume that the game wasn't closing properly and didn't save the setting.
I've had that happen in the past, enough to make me want to scream. Hasn't happened for a couple EPs. I don't understand the option, anyways. If you didn't want to enable your CC, you wouldn't have it in your Dowloads folder.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2008 April 23, 15:25:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess they put that in there because they know their sims2pack installer is stupid and can dump unwanted CC into your Downloads. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2008 April 23, 17:04:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Recently I had another issue with my settings "sticking" after K&B install, I had to enable custom 3 times before it finally decided to display them it the catalog, I can only assume that the game wasn't closing properly and didn't save the setting.
I've had that happen in the past, enough to make me want to scream. Hasn't happened for a couple EPs. I don't understand the option, anyways. If you didn't want to enable your CC, you wouldn't have it in your Dowloads folder.

I always figured that CC was off as default with a new EP install so that EA could say "Look! It works! Anything after this is your fault!"

seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2008 April 23, 21:36:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I can't find who made this mod or where I got it from -- I'll credit the person should he or she turn up.  Here's the one I use -- it cuts the neighborhood screen zoom by about a third.

I'm still on BV and have no problems with GunMod's, it's just that the zoom out works a little too well.  So baaa!  Grin
FourCats
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2008 April 24, 19:12:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if anyone posted this or not, but this is the one I'm using.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=260553

May all your fears & worries come true.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2008 April 24, 20:17:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use my Awesome one, that gives me a properly commanderly viewpoint.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2008 April 24, 21:38:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where might I find this commanderly viewpoint? I don't recall seeing an Awesome mod for cameras.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: