More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:18:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Children's workout clothes
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Children's workout clothes  (Read 25323 times)
Jess Maree
Furry Pedobait
Souped!

ISFP - now more Introverted than Pescado!

View Profile
Re: Children's workout cloths
« Reply #25 on: 2008 April 12, 13:50:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no idea what it does, and it is not a readable code. It is not supposed to be there. Therefore, it is clearly some manner of binary-encoded malware. It is not a product of any normal aspect of sim-item-creation and it has clearly been deliberately and maliciously inserted. Do not buy TSR crap, and do not download from TSR. The PMBD-versions are malware-removed. Also, death to Emma.

Holy shit are you serious!? I had no idea those sons of bitches did that! You learn something new everyday...

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2008 April 12, 13:53:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have no idea what it does, and it is not a readable code. It is not supposed to be there. Therefore, it is clearly some manner of binary-encoded malware. It is not a product of any normal aspect of sim-item-creation and it has clearly been deliberately and maliciously inserted. Do not buy TSR crap, and do not download from TSR. The PMBD-versions are malware-removed. Also, death to Emma.

Holy shit are you serious!? I had no idea those sons of bitches did that! You learn something new everyday...

Ditto Shocked

What, even in the free stuff Pescado? I get most of the TSR shit from Booty anyway, but there are a couple of the select creators stuff I have in-game.

Jess Maree
Furry Pedobait
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 April 12, 14:33:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ditto with the free stuff. I did/still do have free stuff from TSR.

Charamei
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008 April 12, 15:14:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I may have ended that with rudeness but you started out nasty, so meh, meh.
Oh, I'm so sorry Smiley I clearly should never have been so blunt Smiley MATY is, after all, well-known for its kind, wecoming atmosphere and tolerance of newbies Smiley Pescado, Rohina, eveyone, I apologise profusely for my momentary lapse into unhelpfulness Smiley I hope you can all forgive me Smiley Happy happy happy, that's the way MATY should be Smiley

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008 April 12, 15:20:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[ Happy happy happy, that's the way MATY should be Smiley

Clearly Charamei has now lapsed into insanity.  It's OK Charamei, delete a few emoties (and indeed most of your post) and everything will look darker again.

Now, what was I supposed to do again?  Oh, yes.  Bite the OP.  Frankly I don't think I would bite that if it was glazed in honey.

Tribulatio proxima est
Jess Maree
Furry Pedobait
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2008 April 12, 15:31:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So...many...smiley...faces!

wetninja
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 April 12, 16:27:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I figured it out, it is the file that I am trying to change over.  Apparantly the site I got the cloths from puts security tags on their stuff and it wreaks havoc with WW.  I did get some of my wanted outfits to swap over, but the ones I Really wanted I am having no luck.  I'm not sure how to use the clothing tool, I only just downloaded that as well.
Which site is it that's tacking spyware into downloads? NAME NAMES! I want BLAME assigned!

Yes this is from TSR, however, the items of cloths that did transfer over and work were also a payable items from tsr.  The items that seems to be giving issue are from sims2sisters from tsr.  So that confuses me just a tad.  The thread at jfades site did speak of the issue occurring with tsr related items and that when using booty items it resolved the issue.  And of course none of the items I wanted to convert are in the booty yet.  I have no idea how to read code so I can't really resolve it on my own. 

Someone suggested simpe, sorry no quote, I would love to use simpe for this if I could, but I have no idea how to even start past downloading and installing.

And about all the nasty comments to the two who seem to thrive on it, just because you can be nasty doesn't mean you should always be nasty.  Not expecting a big ball of love coming from this site.  But still.
Charamei
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 April 12, 16:37:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Roll Eyes I wasn't even being nasty. I told you you were in the wrong forum, which you are, asked for clarification on a a point, and suggested other causes than EA's incompetence. Your original post wasn't very clear at all, and I was trying to offer help.

Now I'm being nasty, because your highly mature response was to snap at me.

*shoots her previous emoticon fest*

There. All better.
wetninja
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008 April 12, 17:20:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Roll Eyes I wasn't even being nasty. I told you you were in the wrong forum, which you are, asked for clarification on a a point, and suggested other causes than EA's incompetence. Your original post wasn't very clear at all, and I was trying to offer help.

Now I'm being nasty, because your highly mature response was to snap at me.

*shoots her previous emoticon fest*

There. All better.

Ok, lets take about ten steps back then.  What forum should I be posting in?  The war room, Bowels of Trogdor, maybe even the Peasantry?  This forum stated that if you had a question post it here, that is what I did.  Please clarify which forum I should have gone to so that I would not make the same mistake again.  That would be helpful.

Second, you didn't help me in the sence that you talked about foreign or alien programs causing the error, when I already knew that.  I stated that when I said I placed cc cloths in the game with a new program.  Again not helpful. 

I could go on, I could get nastier as well, but why bother when others and myself have figured out what the issue really is.

There.  All better.
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2008 April 12, 17:26:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What forum should I be posting in?

Already answered, twice in this thread.  Two different places were suggested, both of which would have been more appropriate than The Podium.

Just in case you missed where people suggested where you could have posted this:

Don't you think maybe you should ask in the Wardrobe Wrangler's own forum?
Why is this the wrong forum?  It stats at the front page, ask me your questions so I can laugh at you!
It has a child board:

Oops! You Broke It!
HELP ME!!! It's broken!

Thank you for demonstrating you didn't actually read all the helpful suggestions that people made in this thread.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: 2008 April 12, 17:26:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just realised, if I download from the actual TSR site using the sims2pack file, and I try to install using Clean installer, it never works....I bet it is because of this spyware shit.

Charamei
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2008 April 12, 17:35:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, lets take about ten steps back then.  What forum should I be posting in?  The war room, Bowels of Trogdor, maybe even the Peasantry?  This forum stated that if you had a question post it here, that is what I did.  Please clarify which forum I should have gone to so that I would not make the same mistake again.  That would be helpful.
I did, as Kyna has pointed out. Your inability to read is not my problem.

Second, you didn't help me in the sence that you talked about foreign or alien programs causing the error, when I already knew that.  I stated that when I said I placed cc cloths in the game with a new program.  Again not helpful. 
No. I was asking you to help me by clarifying what you meant, because I didn't understand you. Instead of doing so, you snapped at me.

Edit: Because I phail at typing.
« Last Edit: 2008 April 12, 18:43:25 by Charamei » Logged
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: 2008 April 12, 17:41:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, but it isn't cloths. Cloths are what you clean spills up with. What you are referring to are clothes.

I've tried to ignore the spelling mistake, but can't.

wetninja
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2008 April 12, 17:50:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did, as Kyna hasd pointed out. Your inability to read is not my problem.

[quote[Second, you didn't help me in the sence that you talked about foreign or alien programs causing the error, when I already knew that.  I stated that when I said I placed cc cloths in the game with a new program.  Again not helpful. 
No. I was asking you to help me by clarifying what you meant, because I didn't understand you. Instead of doing so, you snapped at me.
[/quote]

Well, then it was my bad for not understanding that you were asking a question and not making a statement.  When I read your question I thought you were telling me things I already pointed out.  So I apologize for that confusion which was mine.

And to say that I can't read because someone stated to go speak to jfade, and said that I did, and to let you know they are not responding to their thread over there.  So I thought I would post here.  I don't generally start threads here, usually just jump into others.  My mistake again for thinking this was the right forum.  Since there was no x-rated information or anything along that nature I didn't see the issue.  Yet again my bad.

If I hadn't read through this whole thing I would not have figured out that not all the files were the issue.  That I had not used WW wrong, but it was certain files that could not be converted.  As well, since Kyna you did not understand my last post, I had already knew the information you seemed to think I did not read.  I was making a point at how I felt the first response was not helpful to me.  Since I responded to the posts that told me where I should be posting next time.   

And yes people make spelling errors, it happens.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: 2008 April 12, 18:44:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Errors are there to be corrected. Otherwise, how would you ever learn?

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2008 April 12, 20:52:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh for fuck's sake, wetninja. Take a bit of constructive criticism. Emma wasn't saying you were a horrible person, or anything. She was pointing out a recurrent spelling mistake. Mistakes happen, but if you don't have them pointed out, you don't have the opportunity to change. Also, see: this forum is not made of goodness and light and sparkly pink kittens bouncing on cotton candy trampolines.

It's been mentioned at PMBD before. I'd suspect they do it to try to track who is giving files to PMBD, just like Rose (I believe) did before. Obviously, it doesn't work.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2008 April 12, 22:15:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, see: this forum is not made of goodness and light and sparkly pink kittens bouncing on cotton candy trampolines.

Now you see, when I kindly pointed this out to the OP, it suggested I bite it.  I declined, of course (having just breakfasted hugely off of a loaf of good bread, smoked salmon, a couple of eggs, and a half a grapefruit, with Kenyan coffee).  I assume there is enough left over if you were inclinded to nosh.  Not that I advise this sort of thing, you understand.  I was just thinking that the same invitation might be extended to you.

Tribulatio proxima est
Charamei
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2008 April 12, 22:25:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And to say that I can't read because someone stated to go speak to jfade, and said that I did, and to let you know they are not responding to their thread over there.
Right here, we have a prime example of why I can't understand half of what you're posting. The beginning of this sentence does not match its end. I think you must be skipping conjunctions or something; they're not optional, you know.

Since there was no x-rated information or anything along that nature I didn't see the issue.  Yet again my bad.
Huh Since when is the only reason to not post in the general forum - especially of MATY - x-rated content? The categories are there to keep everything reasonably sane, not to save the children's precious eyes.
talysman
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2008 April 12, 22:42:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh Since when is the only reason to not post in the general forum - especially of MATY - x-rated content? The categories are there to keep everything reasonably sane, not to save the children's precious eyes.

Speaking of which, has anyone written a hack to add "saving children's precious eyes" as a hobby, sort of like bug-collecting?
Charamei
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2008 April 12, 23:01:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oogh! It could replace Nature: it's impossible to avoid the Wants since they're fulfillable on an unfurnished lot, Sims won't get a big asp bonus from individual actions, and saving one kiddy just leads to the desire for to save moar.
buddha pest
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2008 April 12, 23:51:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno. I kind of like how everyone around here keeps mentioning workout cloths. The OP is not the first one to do so, although he/she may be the first one without a language barrier to blame.

But I, for one, like exercising in burlap.

Ciao!
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2008 April 13, 00:47:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Spandex, FTW

INFP or something
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 2008 April 13, 00:49:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wouldn't terry-towelling be considered exercise cloth?

Ooooh oooh ooh, can I put in a request for the "sparkly pink kittens bouncing on cotton candy trampolines" suggested by Zazazu?
« Last Edit: 2008 April 13, 01:06:21 by floopyboo » Logged

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
Qwiggles
Corpulent Cretin

We are all just monkeys...

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2008 April 14, 15:22:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All you people are just too funny!  This is why those that are scared of MATY regulars should just take everything they say with a grain of salt, unless of course, they're saying something helpful.  Those nuggets of wisdom they dole out, those you can trust.  These are experts here after all.

Mooooo
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2008 April 16, 20:49:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We've had wardrobe wrangler threads in here before, and threads about problems with the game in the podium, and even a lot of threads about inteen. I'm sure other people might be having similar problems anyway, so it will be useful to have it in the archives. Yes, it makes sense to post about this in the WW forum, but it isn't entirely out of place here, either. This entire argument is retarded. Everyone just chill the fuck out, okay?
/rant

I'm wondering if the workout clothes for kids are just borked altogether, seeing as they had no opportunity to wear them before FT. And I'd like to know more about this weird TSR tagging. How can we know if our downloads are infected, and how, exactly, can it be removed?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: