More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 19:54:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Cutting down on bee attacks?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Cutting down on bee attacks?  (Read 2246 times)
Sivany
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Cutting down on bee attacks?
« on: 2008 April 06, 23:33:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've done a few searches but I can't find anything so I'm hoping someone here knows whether this does/doesn't exist.

I'd love to find something that cuts down on the chances of bee attacks happening when the sims is doing the "hunt bugs" interaction. At the moment I'd say 95% of my bug hunting interactions end in this happening, often with the sims getting under 1 sim hour of bug hunting time in before it occurs.

This seems ridiculous to me. I mean how often do people get chased by bees? And how many of those incidents actually occur in your back garden? I'd say not very many at all. I know if I got chased by bees in my garden I'd be calling pest control to make sure it didn't happen again, rather than say, going out to hunt bugs again the next day and immediately getting attacked by a swarm of bees again.

Added to that the sim's reaction is funny once, maybe twice, and then it become annoying because it drags on and on.
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
Re: Cutting down on bee attacks?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 April 07, 03:23:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like you want Fewer Bee Swarms by Jase, over at Inteen.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Sivany
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 April 07, 10:04:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's perfect, thank you! Google searches of related key words only turned up pages and pages of videos of sims being chased by bee swarms, and now TwoJeffs is gone I never visit InTeen, guess I need to remember it's good for more than just the kitten killer.
SpaceDoll
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 April 07, 13:37:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have only had the bee swarm once during a bug hunt, but it happens almost every time my nature loving sim takes a hike.  Out of between ten and fifteen hikes, IIRC, only two have not resulted in a swarm, and one of those he got lost, or whatever makes them lose a logic point.  I basically just use the hike as a way to lower comfort and energy if I need to for some reason, as a swarm is basically a given, but I would love to alleviate this problem.  Any advice, anyone?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: