More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 21:22:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Buymode Gone? Fixed
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Buymode Gone? Fixed  (Read 3070 times)
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Buymode Gone? Fixed
« on: 2008 April 04, 15:32:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a strange situation that I have never encountered before and don't know how to resolve it.  Last night, I clicked on the top buymode icon(the one that lists everything) and it disappeared.  Has anyone had that happen to them before?  I still have the bottom icon, but I always use the top, so I have no idea where some of my hacked objects are?  I would appreciate any help offered?
« Last Edit: 2008 April 04, 16:44:54 by Process Denied » Logged
sara_dippity
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Buymode Gone?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 April 04, 16:39:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you install the patch? As in, did the patch break you?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: Buymode Gone?
« Reply #2 on: 2008 April 04, 16:44:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did install the patch.  Last night I did all I could do to fix it, and I did have a back up before this happened, today I went back in and it is fixed?  I wonder what happened? Scary! I'm going to hold on to my back up just in case it happens again.  I do have a very very mature neighborhood and weird things can happen--I hope this is just a one time fluke.
abelle
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Buymode Gone? Fixed
« Reply #3 on: 2008 April 04, 21:14:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That started happening in my game lately as well.

At least I think it did. What I am experiencing is when I open buymode the sorting by function tab is empty. I can still choose the tab that sorts by room and everything is there.

The problem resolves itself after sometime. I thought it was some weird glitch. I didnīt update the game in any way since seasons.

I can also force the tab to come back when I use that eyedropper tool, or whatever it is called. The thing which selects the exact object in the catalog, that you clicked on.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Buymode Gone? Fixed
« Reply #4 on: 2008 April 04, 21:38:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This issue is known to occur anytime you eyedropper an object that appears in multiple categories. To fix it, eyedropper something else. It is an old issue, not unique to the patch.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: