More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:23:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Darcyland
| |-+  Lord Darcy Investigates (Moderator: Lord Darcy)
| | |-+  Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-10-10)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-10-10)  (Read 524316 times)
Eleonora
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-08-01
« Reply #100 on: 2008 August 21, 15:52:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Which EPs/SPs do you have? It shows up fine for me with all EPs/SPs installed.

All EPs up to Seasons, FFS, Glamour, H&M and Ikea.
I have yet to try Emma's suggustion, although I doubt it'll work. All other clothes showed up perfectly.

This is her picture as she was / It seems a thing to wonder on / As though mine image in the glass / Should tarry when myself am gone.
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-08-01
« Reply #101 on: 2008 August 21, 17:15:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Which EPs/SPs do you have? It shows up fine for me with all EPs/SPs installed.

All EPs up to Seasons, FFS, Glamour, H&M and Ikea.
I have yet to try Emma's suggustion, although I doubt it'll work. All other clothes showed up perfectly.

i opened BodyShop an found it here

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2008 August 22, 05:35:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ETA: I think I'll leave FFS dress for now, as I'm not sure what "creepy flesh colored lace" means.

Lord Darcy it means the original Dress has 3 Subsets and 3 Materialdefinitions but the 3IDR has only one Materialdefinition listed wich causes Skintone layered under the alpha Part. Its the same as with the Seasons Female Rockstar Outfit.
Lord Darcy

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-08-01)
« Reply #103 on: 2008 August 22, 11:14:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the explanation, Havelock.

Creepy indeed. Cheesy

Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: 2008 August 22, 17:41:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for decustomizing exchange stuff. I did wonder what is wrong with that SNS preorder raincoat mesh, but I was unsure about how to fix it. I didn't realize that FFS dress used Uni dress mesh either. Can I include your superior versions for SNS Raincoat and FFS Dress in mine?
As for SNS swimsuit, I think you converted the version of Property Sets to pre-Pets.

The mesh is never seen on adult sims since it's a young adult only outfit, that's probably why you never knew. Feel free to include them Lord Darcy  Grin

Oops! I forgot I did that... wait, why did I do that?  Huh Huh, it's been so long I don't remember lol.

Lord Darcy it means the original Dress has 3 Subsets and 3 Materialdefinitions but the 3IDR has only one Materialdefinition listed wich causes Skintone layered under the alpha Part. Its the same as with the Seasons Female Rockstar Outfit.

I think the material definitions themselves were wrong too, I remember having to change the blending mode so it wasn't "ghostly".
« Last Edit: 2008 August 22, 17:49:55 by Argon » Logged

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-08-22)
« Reply #105 on: 2008 August 23, 09:07:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2008-08-22: Fixed SNS Raincoat and FFS Dress (by Argon). Possibly fixed the crashing problem in IKEA NOMINELL Chair that only occurs under a certain condition. (EP5, SP1 and SP8 were updated.)

Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-08-22)
« Reply #106 on: 2008 August 28, 02:46:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Knightguy - I'm getting Apartment Life tomorrow.  Although I'm not installing it until I know it's safe to install.  I hope it doesn't need 3 patches like Freetime did.  That was a mess.   
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2008 August 29, 01:54:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

heres the 7 Apartment Life Bonus Items (with pics)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmivnf9dbex  (Orinagal *As Is*)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ondo0fqmppg (Updated)

Updated TVs for FT, Updated Stereo, Updated Chair for Pets (also a pre-pets version), Lord Darcy will have to make sure the computer is updated  Undecided  (Extracted all MMAT's in there packages)

Thanks knightguy, I re-updated TVs so they have proper skill flags and no longer display wonky animations when repaired/tinkered. Thanks Lord Darcy for this.

Download (Re-Updated TVs)
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2008 August 30, 06:42:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I checked that bonus computer (GlowStation) in-game and sure enough it needs updating.  Thought I'd go ahead and mention it.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2008 August 31, 18:45:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks once again everyone. I'll be calling back at random intervalls to see when the computer gets updated.
Keep up the great work. I wouldn't have a clue what to do.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2008 August 31, 19:38:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I followed Lord Dacry's tutorial on updating computers and I updated that Glow Station computer.  I checked it in-game to see if things were right.  And as far as I know it is.  If anybody wants it, I'll be glad to post it.  Just let me know.
cow_tools
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2008 August 31, 21:54:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I followed Lord Dacry's tutorial on updating computers and I updated that Glow Station computer.  I checked it in-game to see if things were right.  And as far as I know it is.  If anybody wants it, I'll be glad to post it.  Just let me know.

I'd be interested in it. 

And thanks to everyone for all their work updating the AL pre-order stuff.  Much appreciated.

Now asbestos-free.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2008 August 31, 22:08:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's the GlowStation computer updated if anybody wants it.  Edit:  If anybody is wondering, the computer works fine and I actually updated it correctly.

* GlowStationComputer.rar (571.06 KB - downloaded 1079 times.)
« Last Edit: 2008 September 01, 05:16:41 by jaldeer » Logged
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2008 September 01, 00:00:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's the bonus shirt and hoodie without the custom star - it shows up with the base game clothes - for some reason it won't let me upload the rar file here.  Here's the link  http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zjdk6cjhs4a
« Last Edit: 2008 September 01, 05:55:08 by jaldeer » Logged
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2008 September 01, 03:52:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here. Does anybody know where I can find the Sims 2 Store Exclusive clothing? Both original and recolours?

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: 2008 September 01, 04:02:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's the GlowStation computer updated if anybody wants it. 

how updated is this computer?  Undecided  it looks like it missing everything from the TABB? 

I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here. Does anybody know where I can find the Sims 2 Store Exclusive clothing? Both original and recolours?

TS2 Store Stuff

TS2 Store Clothes

fixed links
« Last Edit: 2008 September 01, 06:24:13 by knightguy » Logged

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2008 September 01, 04:08:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought I had followed L.D.'s tutorial right - this is the first time I've updated a computer.  I updated a bunch of custom content I had alright.  Since this computer didn't get updated, I thought I'd give it a try.  Someone with experience could fix it if I didn't do something right - it looked/worked ok in the game (I don't have Apartment Life installed yet).
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2008 September 01, 04:23:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was re-reading L.D.'s tutorial on updating computers and it says "Computers are one of those "exceptions" that I mentioned earlier. As of FT, pie menus of computers are handled in semi-global level. No need to fiddle with TTAB and TTAs, as they're now only vestigial. Once updated for FT, I expect that computers will remain compatible with Apartment Life as well".  Here is the link to the tutorial I followed: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=1953068#post1953068 - according to the tutorial, no need to fiddle with TTAB's.  Again, if I did something wrong, point it out. I'm new at updating stuff.  I thought I'd give it a try and save somebody time and update it myself.
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: 2008 September 01, 04:44:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

good job it works i even tested it in Uni

tho i noticed the Deztv needs tv Screen Fix   it has a blue screen  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: 2008 September 01, 04:54:14 by knightguy » Logged

Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2008 September 01, 05:09:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Knightguy - I also tested it in Uni before I uploaded it just to make sure they could write their term paper.  You mean a blue screen on the picture in buy mode or when you add it to your sims house?  I checked it in my daughter's game in one of her houses and I didn't notice a blue screen.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 2008 September 01, 05:57:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also downloaded his re-updated tvs.  I'll look at my game this time and see if I notice a blue sreen on the Deztv.

Edit: I see what you mean.  A light blue screen in the picture in buymode.  I didn't really notice when I downloaded both tvs.  Thanks Knightguy for the fix - ya, shocker it was something EA/Maxis did.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 01, 06:16:18 by jaldeer » Logged
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2008 September 01, 06:14:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's the GlowStation computer updated if anybody wants it. 

how updated is this computer?  Undecided  it looks like it missing everything from the TABB? 

TS2 Store Stuff

TS2 Store Clothes

For some weird reason those links don't work for me  Undecided

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-09-04)
« Reply #122 on: 2008 September 04, 10:04:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2008-09-04: Added all 7 AL preorders. Fixed version bit for 4 IKEA objects. Adjusted sort index of TSS preorder outfits. Adult version of TSS GraphicTee was added in AL preorders. Havelock updated Deluxe preorder Jukebox to AL. (EP8, SP6, SP8 and Deluxe were updated.)

Thanks to Havelock for doing most of work on AL preorder objects.  Smiley I only brushed them a bit.

« Last Edit: 2008 September 04, 10:27:12 by Lord Darcy » Logged

Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-09-04)
« Reply #123 on: 2008 September 05, 20:24:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another update to the Flowers Jukebox. I have added all color options to the main file, flowers is default color. All colors have now the 0lifo and 1lifo for better grafics no more artifacts everything is clear and as sharp as possible. Please redownload if you like.
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: 2008 September 06, 00:44:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another update to the Flowers Jukebox. I have added all color options to the main file, flowers is default color. All colors have now the 0lifo and 1lifo for better grafics no more artifacts everything is clear and as sharp as possible. Please redownload if you like.

it wont let me download it keeps giving me a error page?  Huh

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: