More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:29:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Darcyland
| |-+  Lord Darcy Investigates (Moderator: Lord Darcy)
| | |-+  Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-10-10)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-10-10)  (Read 524317 times)
Richief
Dimwitted Dunce

Eye-Popping!

View Profile
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-07-09)
« Reply #75 on: 2008 July 11, 21:54:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried to delete the tsDesignModeEnabled block but if I do that, the game crashes when entering the seating section of Buy Mode. Undecided

Don't touch GMND. Just deleting MMATs will do.

Really? I deleted the tsDesignModeEnabled for all your fixed objects (because I don't like them to be recolorable except for the Benno Tv and Mandal Dresser) and everything is OK for me, all of the objects are functioning correctly and there's no game crashes, except for the chandelier which still is recolorable.
Lord Darcy

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-07-09)
« Reply #76 on: 2008 July 11, 23:46:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's OK only if you know what you're doing, which clearly isn't the case with OP. Deleting MMATs is a much safer alternative.

The line is there because I made both subsets (fabric and frame) to be recolorable.
Yes, but it looks misaligned, it's too close to the left (which doesn't happen with default EAxis's objects).

I'd like to find out how to remove that line too. But the same happens for all objects with two subsets which were only made recolorable by CEP.

Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2008 July 12, 06:24:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but it looks misaligned, it's too close to the left (which doesn't happen with default EAxis's objects).
EAxis objects have at least one Recolor.

I'd like to find out how to remove that line too. But the same happens for all objects with two subsets which were only made recolorable by CEP.

You could not remove her she is part of the UI. The line appears correct if you have at least one recolor. She is centered between the subsets and has a minimum lenght witch causes the weird look if you have only the original colors and no recolors.

« Last Edit: 2008 July 12, 06:29:38 by Havelock » Logged
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: 2008 July 12, 10:04:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<picture snipped by moderator>

where you get recolors for this chair?  i just have the red color  Huh
« Last Edit: 2008 August 21, 14:33:56 by Lord Darcy » Logged

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: 2008 July 12, 13:06:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could not remove her she is part of the UI. The line appears correct if you have at least one recolor. She is centered between the subsets and has a minimum lenght witch causes the weird look if you have only the original colors and no recolors.

Thanks for the information. Glad I've made no mistake on my part. I did notice that the Deluxe preorder jukebox which you've made recolorable along with several recolors didn't have that ugly misaligned line.
Your recolors look simple and nice. Care to share when you're finished?

ETA:
* Lord Darcy baaaaas over the set of actually matching recolors and shakes fist at EAxis's laziness
Cheesy Thanks!
« Last Edit: 2008 July 13, 03:48:39 by Lord Darcy » Logged

Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2008 July 12, 19:13:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your recolors look simple and nice. Care to share when you're finished?

If one like to have them why not. I made the colors you could buy the Nominell (black and green) and the Skruvsta Chair (black and white).
For the Nominell Chair there is a issue with the green recolor if you zoom out you get a small white gap on the seat. Its caused by EAxis way to map him nothing i could do against this.

* Chair_Living_Skruvstarecolors.rar (87.15 KB - downloaded 2780 times.)
* Chair_Dining_Nominellrecolors.rar (68.39 KB - downloaded 2824 times.)
Crow
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: 2008 July 15, 19:43:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't get the Double Deluxe Bonus items to work.  I download them but when I open the file, it says 0 files.  Sad  Please help me I want that 2nd dress, the pink one.  Please.

Link is OK. Try redownload, or get all-in-one RAR in the first post.

I tried that but the dress isn't in the mega download and also the link does work but when I install, zero files install.  I even tried the clean pack installer.  I have windows XP if that helps.  I have to use SimMaid or Clean Pack installer for raw files.  Everything else installs fine.
Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: 2008 July 15, 21:24:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried that but the dress isn't in the mega download
It is. Look for the file tagged with DoubleDX.

and also the link does work but when I install, zero files install.
I don't understand the "install" part. It extracts just fine for me. What do you use to extract RAR file, anyway? I use WinRAR, but 7-zip will work just fine.

I even tried the clean pack installer.
It's just an ordinary RAR file, clean pack installer won't work.

Crow
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: 2008 July 21, 03:57:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What do you use to extract RAW files then?  I don't have any problems with other ones with Sim Maid File.  I just get this when I use it:

Thanks!

Also, thanks to the person that recolor the office chair.  I wanted that recolor to black so badly and was too lazy to do it.  Thank you!
Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: 2008 July 21, 09:26:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What do you use to extract RAW files then?  I don't have any problems with other ones with Sim Maid File.  I just get this when I use it:

<snip>

What "RAW files"? They are all standard .package files. And what is this "Sim File Maid" thing that you keep bringing up? I have no idea what it is or does. Roll Eyes

Why don't you get WinRAR or 7-zip like everyone else, instead of resorting to some obscure program? 7-zip is fast and free. I don't know about Mac, but I'm sure there is a widely used archiving utility for Mac users. I have no intention of changing my upload to suit your particular need when there are plenty of excellent archiving utilities available.
« Last Edit: 2008 September 15, 14:43:53 by Lord Darcy » Logged

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2008 July 21, 10:50:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From memory, it's an old program, the file maid decompresses files and puts them in the download folder. It probably wouldn't know about 7zip. I've read somewhere that users just drag a file onto the grass.  Roll Eyes

You really don't need it Crow. Just google how to download and use Winrar or 7zip, or both. Take control of your downloads!

ETA: Actually, I thought it was a sims 1 app, it's so old.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Angie
Corpulent Cretin

ISTP - "Engineer"

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2008 July 22, 02:34:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What do you use to extract RAW files then?  I don't have any problems with other ones with Sim Maid File.

Crow, I suggest that you read this very helpful tutorialThis section in particular should have the info you're looking for.
Kazzandra
Pinheaded Pissant

spukhafte Fernwirkung

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2008 July 23, 22:50:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you need a download crutch or if you're just lazy like me, you should have the Sims 2 Robofilemaid.
Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-08-01)
« Reply #88 on: 2008 July 31, 16:45:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2008-08-01: IKEA End Table and both Dressers were updated.

Added a decorative slot for IKEA STRIND end table. Slightly adjusted slot positions and reduced slot overlapping for both IKEA MANDAL dressers.

Download

Heli
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-08-01)
« Reply #89 on: 2008 August 03, 16:38:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this the right version off files in the last upload for IKEA Stuff ?? I dont have a slot for Strind Table, and the files have an old date.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 03, 22:29:47 by Heli » Logged
Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: 2008 August 03, 16:48:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this the right version off files in the last upload for IKEA Stuff ?? I dont have a slot for Strind Table, and the files have an old date.
Exactly which version (IKEA or standalone) in which file?
And did you sell and rebuy end table?

Heli
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2008 August 03, 22:39:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is IKEA version. I have redownloaded. The files are from 01.08. 2008 o.k. I put one deco objekt on the top. The second deco can i put on the floor but not on the shelv under.
I have all yours fixes in game. The deco slots for other objects and Stories stuff working very fine. Thank you for this. Can you only look, is this the file,that is working for you.

Edit: I have Ikea bonus Staff in C: / Programme/EA Games/ FreeTime/Data/Res/Cat/Bins/Subfolder
« Last Edit: 2008 August 04, 00:25:33 by Heli » Logged
Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: 2008 August 04, 01:02:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you put IKEA preorders in Bins folder, you also have to update IKEA CEP in your Downloads folder. And you have to sell exisiting end tables and re-buy them to pick up the change.

Heli
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2008 August 04, 02:13:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

UPS,
you are right, in my test folder was old IKEA CEP. After update off IKEA CEP the Strind table work perfect.  Kiss One more big thanks for all.
Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-08-01
« Reply #94 on: 2008 August 17, 21:40:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't know if you'd be interested in any of this Lord Darcy, but I just found some stuff that I did from April 2007. Finally reminded me to fix that missing reference in the normal afbodyrainslickers too haha.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xpb0luu3ycc

-Amelia (teen female vampire dress from MaxoidMonkey, under Nightlife, missing red dress added)
-Bartholomew (teen male vampire outfit from MaxoidMonkey, under Nightlife)
-Benny (Celebration Stuff preorder suit)
-Bessie (Celebration Stuff preorder gown)
-Billy (OFB chicken suit)
-Elena (Seasons rainslicker preorder, reflection on boots replaced)
-Fiona (valentines day underwear from MaxoidMonkey; has heels)
-George (HHS preorder glasses, fixed for Pets ep?)
-Shelby (FFS preorder; uses University mesh and fixed creepy flesh colored lace)
-Sofia (Seasons preorder swim suit, fixed footstep sounds and there might have been something else)
-Andy Sim's hair (complete family, toddler uses hidden curly texture, on my self sim, shows up under base game)
-Lucas Sim's hair (complete family, shows up under base game)
-Hilary Duff/Jenn Sim's hair (complete family, normal blond texture, shows up under Pets)
-Argon_afbodyrainslicker_fixes (links the floating reflective material definition for the boots on those outfits)

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2008 August 18, 15:37:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is the Lucashair?

And Lord Darcy, I noticed those decustomised website downloads in the OFB pyjamas fix topic. When will you get around to sharing those?  Wink
Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: 2008 August 19, 08:03:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Andy and Lucas sims were from the official Spanish site I think, the lucas hair is a modified version of one from nightlife.

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
Eleonora
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2008 August 20, 11:42:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Slight problem I have with the Domestic Goddess outfit from Kitchen&Bath SP, I can't get the outfit to show up in CAS. I know it's there, because it did appear once when I was clicking the randomise button. But it's not there in the bin, not even with debug mode on. Is there a simple way to fix this with SimPE?

This is her picture as she was / It seems a thing to wonder on / As though mine image in the glass / Should tarry when myself am gone.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: 2008 August 20, 14:24:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Slight problem I have with the Domestic Goddess outfit from Kitchen&Bath SP, I can't get the outfit to show up in CAS. I know it's there, because it did appear once when I was clicking the randomise button. But it's not there in the bin, not even with debug mode on. Is there a simple way to fix this with SimPE?

Have you tried deleting the CASThumbnails.package in your thumbnails folder?

Lord Darcy

View Profile WWW
Re: Decustomized and Updated Maxis Official Objects/Clothing (Updated 2008-08-01
« Reply #99 on: 2008 August 21, 13:51:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't know if you'd be interested in any of this Lord Darcy, but I just found some stuff that I did from April 2007. Finally reminded me to fix that missing reference in the normal afbodyrainslickers too haha.

-Elena (Seasons rainslicker preorder, reflection on boots replaced)
-George (HHS preorder glasses, fixed for Pets ep?)
-Shelby (FFS preorder; uses University mesh and fixed creepy flesh colored lace)
-Sofia (Seasons preorder swim suit, fixed footstep sounds and there might have been something else)

Thanks for decustomizing exchange stuff. I did wonder what is wrong with that SNS preorder raincoat mesh, but I was unsure about how to fix it. I didn't realize that FFS dress used Uni dress mesh either. Can I include your superior versions for SNS Raincoat and FFS Dress in mine?
As for SNS swimsuit, I think you converted the version of Property Sets to pre-Pets.
ETA: I think I'll leave FFS dress for now, as I'm not sure what "creepy flesh colored lace" means.

Which EPs/SPs do you have? It shows up fine for me with all EPs/SPs installed.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 22, 11:15:39 by Lord Darcy » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: