More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 04:40:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Crashing Family
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Crashing Family  (Read 12688 times)
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
Re: Crashing Family
« Reply #25 on: 2008 April 03, 15:00:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Currently I've removed all my bodyshop content from the downloads folder and replaced about a quarter of my hair files, making sure I have an exact copy of the files somewhere else on my computer. I then open bodyshop so I can see what the hairs look like in game and open up the wrnagler using the copy of the files located elsewhere on my computer. I can then compare the two and delete/edit hairs as necessary. Once I'm done I close down bodyshop and replace the hair folder in downloads with the one I've actually used the wrangler on.

I am soooo doing this. Especially before my hair folder gets too big!

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
Sivany
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 April 04, 11:43:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It takes time but it's well worth it. Browsing through all those grey hairs and only seeing one of each style makes changing my sim's appearences so much less of a chore. Plus no more finding a really nice hairstyle that I want to use but discovering that it's actually purple rather than black and therefore looks ridiculous.

I'm more into pruning. I don't need 3 or 4 types of blonde for a style I'm not that fussed on anyway, and so on and so forth.

I never thought of doing that, although I have to admit I love having as many recolours of each hair as possible (providing they're realistic looking recolours) that way it's more likely that I can match a posh 'up' do with an everyday ponytail on the same sim without having their hair undergo a dramatic colour change when they put on their formal wear.
mistyk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 April 04, 12:57:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure if this will help anyone else, but I installed the patch (I know..I know.. go ahead and make fun of me) but it did fix whatever was borking the 2 houses I could never load, they load fine now...

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: