More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:05:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  NEVER FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: NEVER FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!  (Read 89571 times)
mildlydisguised
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Re: NEVER FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!
« Reply #100 on: 2008 March 29, 20:35:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I read the N99 thread and I still think danicast comes across as a dickhead.  She got very offended over sleepycat's use of RTFM because it contained an offensive word *gasps*  I'm guessing 'manual' was the offensive word.
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2008 March 29, 20:36:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I read the N99 thread and I still think danicast comes across as a dickhead.  She got very offended over sleepycat's use of RTFM because it contained an offensive word *gasps*  I'm guessing 'manual' was the offensive word.

Maybe it was "read."

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
mildlydisguised
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2008 March 29, 20:42:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe it was "read."

OMG I can't believe you just said 'read' on this forum.  I am shocked and appalled!  I hope Venusy comes back from the dead just to trashcan you. 
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2008 March 29, 20:46:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps someone should tell danicast what I told my younger kids (who are both 12 in MATY terms) when they asked what RTFM meant.  I told them that RTFM stands for Read The FLIPPING Manual - and they actually believed me for a few seconds Wink

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
mildlydisguised
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2008 March 29, 20:49:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well to be fair, it was the owner/mod of N99 who got the most offended, danicast just jumped on the 'a mod just told you off nur nur' bandwagon and then rambled on about how her government would arrest her if they found inteen files on her computer.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2008 March 29, 20:52:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried my old EZy board logon - N99 wants me to write a 200 word essay on why I'd like to join the board.

Oh lordy, these people sure have missed the point of the Intarwebz.

So Wormcast and Dozycat had a row and brought it here.

That's original.  Roll Eyes

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Annan
Swedish Pudding Chef
Senator

INTP/J: Bork!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: 2008 March 29, 20:54:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well to be fair, it was the owner/mod of N99 who got the most offended, danicast just jumped on the 'a mod just told you off nur nur' bandwagon and then rambled on about how her government would arrest her if they found inteen files on her computer.

Oh, you need to blockquote that for the rest of us!

Kyna
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2008 March 29, 20:55:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the info about N99, Mildlydisguised.

Now I know enough not to bother registering there.  It sounds like a site that is sanitised for 12* year olds, meaning there are probably a lot of 12 year olds there.  Why don't these site owners realise that the average 12 year old could probably teach them a few swear words?

* Yes, of course I'm using the MATY definition of 12 year old

I tried my old EZy board logon - N99 wants me to write a 200 word essay on why I'd like to join the board.

Oh lordy, these people sure have missed the point of the Intarwebz.

They're kidding, right?  I suppose you could just write "i iz 12. u r rly k3wl.  kan i b on ur brd.  i wll gv3 u b3n3s if u l3t m3" in large purple flashing font and then copy and paste it until you hit the word limit.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
mildlydisguised
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2008 March 29, 21:03:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, you need to blockquote that for the rest of us!

I would but it went on for three pages what with everyone else's two cents worth  Roll Eyes  Besides my version is MOAR amusing Wink

I think there are a lot of 12s there, it certainly is heavily moderated.  That and 'won't somebody think of the children' types.  They often get new info on EPs first and their community projects are pretty good though.

Heh, not sure I'd have joined if I had to write a 200 word essay first.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2008 March 29, 21:29:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Had another look - I was getting a bit carried away - it's 200 characters.
They're pretty full of themselves!

Sorry about the size of the image, I can't see how to resize it in MS Paint. Must install a decent image programme on the laptop.

Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2008 March 29, 21:37:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would never have joined if I had to write a 200 word essay first, hell I only joined because I already had a stupid ezboard account   Shocked   It's actually a nice forum, I like it because they discuss playing the game and it makes a nice change.

the mod at N99 didn't slap my hand, she just edited my post and sent me a nice PM explaining why (because a few people there found RTFM!! offensive), no big deal  Wink
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2008 March 29, 21:41:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Read The Fine Manual? What could be upsetting about that?

reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2008 March 29, 22:22:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sleepycat has many minions, I see.  But she's the backstabbing one, truly.  Her and Sagana, baaaflat, and simblossom.

Sleepycat, u haz minyuns? Why you nevar share with me?  Wink

Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2008 March 29, 23:12:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ROTFLMAO!  I didn't know I had minions  Shocked  If I ever find them reggikko, I'll share!   

heh, most of the emails I get have to do with files, sims and game/hood help, the rest is spam. So, now I'm missing minions and 'douchey emails'  Roll Eyes

Liss
Knuckleheaded Knob

BOOT to the HEAD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: 2008 March 30, 01:32:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ooooooo send me a douchey email pleeeeez....i promise i'll send you a slutty one back.

Someone sucks more than I do.
http://wytchieone.deviantart.com/gallery
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2008 March 30, 01:38:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the way, it's not Danicast.  I don't know who you're alluding to, but não é Dani.

That's Portuguese, isn't it?  The language spoken in Brazil, where danicast is from.  You know, we don't get a lot of Brazilians posting here, probably because this is an English language forum.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2008 March 30, 02:40:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's an odd coincidence, isn't it?

Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2008 March 30, 02:47:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ooooooo send me a douchey email pleeeeez....i promise i'll send you a slutty one back.

silly Liss  Cheesy  I have no idea what a douchey email would say, now a slutty one I could do! *laughs*  maybe we should ask flying douche what a douche email would say, she/it must know since she/it claims to have no access to "pretty fucking funny" ones. 

I should correct my previous post but I'm too tired, I meant "most of the emails I get & send have to do with files, sims and game/hood help,"  except of course I don't send spam and I certainly wouldn't send anything to someone whos email addy I don't even know *laughs*

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2008 March 30, 08:14:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This post is the 11th sign of the Apocalypse. All that is needed is the return of the Incontinent, herself. I hope you are all shriven and prepared, unworthy scum.

Liss
Knuckleheaded Knob

BOOT to the HEAD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: 2008 March 30, 20:11:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

RILLY?  I thought only one person lived in Portugal. huh. learn sumpin new every day.

Someone sucks more than I do.
http://wytchieone.deviantart.com/gallery
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: 2008 March 31, 02:17:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's an odd coincidence, isn't it?

Unbeknownst to many an idiot American, Portuguese is not a dead language.  Meaning, people other than Dani speak it.  É idiota?

So, a Dani booster, then? I find that I am one lately, too.

Can we get an IP check in aisle nine?

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2008 March 31, 02:38:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Socktroll douchebag, I'm going to try to do a Lorelei-style recap of this thread here (apologies to Lorelei, I am not as awesome at this as she is).

* Quite a few people (including Sleepcat) were posting remarks that were critical of danicast.
* You appear out of nowhere, and with your very first post you take a shot at Sleepycat.  You include a link to a thread at N99, in which danicast & Sleepycat apparently had a set-to.
* Some people head over to N99, read the thread, and report back to say "yup, danicast is a dickhead".
* You then post "By the way, it's not Danicast.  I don't know who you're alluding to, but não é Dani."  Your use of Portuguese in the context of this thread on an English-language forum is provocative, to say the least. 
* Your shortening of danicast's name to dani suggests you have some degree of familiarity with her.  It reminds me of the way that I shorten my RPG characters' names when I talk about them or post about them.
* It is very strange that you claim to have no idea who danicast is, since she posted in that thread you linked us to.  Given that you created an account here just to respond acrimoniously to someone who criticised danicast and that you had read the thread over at N99, it would be logical to assume that you have heard of her.
* It is interesting that you linked us to a post at N99 in one post, and in your very next post you acknowledge the cuntiness of N99.  I assume that means that even you realise that anything posted over there is not worth noticing.  In which case, why bother bringing it to our attention?  Apart from obviously shit-stirring.

Let's take a look at some of the many coincidences in this situation:

Coincidence number 1
:  You created an account here after people had been critical of danicast.  You then took a shot at one of the people who were critical of danicast.  It seems very strange that you would create an account to defend someone when you have no idea we're alluding to.
Coincidence number 2: You linked to a thread that danicast was involved in.  Yet for some reason you still have no idea who we're alluding to.
Coincidence number 3: You used the more familiar term "dani" to refer to danicast, implying some degree of relationship or friendship.  You were the only one to have done so in this topic, until Assmitten did so when responding to you in the post immediately above this one.
Coincidence number 4: You happen to speak the same language as danicast, and you deliberately showed us that you do.  Yes, I am aware that there are 230 million Portuguese speakers in the world (source: Wikipedia), and that it is an official language in 9 countries. (source: Wikipedia again).  I am also aware that you don't tend to see many Portuguese speakers on English language boards.

Coincidence number 4 on it's own is not significant at all, and I wouldn't have mentioned in my earlier post if it were the only coincidence.  It becomes significant when it just "happens" to be in conjunction with the other coincidences and logical inconsistencies I noted in this post.

It seems to me you are just a pathetic little troll, who can't even get your own story straight.  And that's with just 3 posts at MATY under your belt on this account.  If you're going to lie about who you are (or who you are not), you need to get much better at lying.

BTW, I wouldn't describe myself as either a friend or enemy of Sleepycat, she's simply someone who posts at a couple of boards I am a member of (no offence intended to you, Sleepycat).  To make my motivations clear to you:  this post is not in defence of Sleepycat, it is an attack on a worthless lying little troll.
« Last Edit: 2008 March 31, 02:50:08 by Kyna » Logged

reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2008 March 31, 04:03:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm. This kinda reminds me of something. Can't quite place it. It seems like it may have happened here before. You know, where one person has an issue with another and then suddenly out of the blue, others (from another forum) jump in, but they are not defending either of the main particulars, they just happened upon the thread and had to say what a total (bitch/ douche/ cunt) the other particular is, for, like, no particular reason. I wonder why this feels so familiar to me. It's kind of creepy.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2008 March 31, 05:26:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To be fair, Kyna, your criteria don't rule out the sock being danicast's little sister.

Kyna
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2008 March 31, 05:46:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

True. 

I was going to mention that it was possible the socktroll douchebag could be a relative of the person it claims it's never heard of.  But I thought my post was already teal deer enough, so decided not to include it.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: