More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 15:37:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  NEVER FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: NEVER FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!  (Read 90254 times)
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
Re: NEVER FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!
« Reply #25 on: 2008 March 21, 07:17:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She doesn't strike me as particularly bright.

She insisted that it was possible for Daniel & Mary-Sue Pleasant to have a red-haired child in the game.  I tried to tell her she was wrong, and that she didn't understand the way genetics worked if she thought that, but she continued to insist it could happen in the game.  It turned out she meant it was possible because of a specific hack she had in her game - which is not the same as it being possible in someone else's game if they choose not to use that hack.  That'd be like me saying "sims will autonomously woohoo in the game, it's a FACT!"  Well, they do in my game - but only because I have ACR.  It doesn't mean it will happen in someone else's game if they haven't chosen to put ACR in.
« Last Edit: 2008 March 21, 07:30:49 by Kyna » Logged

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 March 21, 07:41:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She doesn't strike me as particularly bright.

No. I've seen her posting from time to time but thought she was pretty much a N00b.I certainly didn't pick her as particularly knowledgeable about the game. I guess people have their little fantasies.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 March 21, 16:02:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the "kid", honey. Flatters me a lot.

Wasn't meant as flattery -- I'm well aware of your stated age...

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008 March 21, 21:02:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

heh, danicast gets offended by lots of stuff  Roll Eyes   she attacked me over at N99 for saying RTFM!!  which wasn't even directed at anybody in the thread Cheesy  She also thinks she is the only one in this community that knows anything about the game and stuff  ...so everyone should worship her and tell her how wonderful she is, constantly.   

She is one of those people that will claim they are your best friend while they are stabbing you in the back.

Uh oh.  Somebody woke up the cat, and she's flexing her sharp bits.   Grin

Thanks for the "kid", honey. Flatters me a lot.

Wasn't meant as flattery -- I'm well aware of your stated age...

If people act 12, they can expect to be treated like it.

Tribulatio proxima est
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008 March 22, 00:26:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She is one of those people that will claim they are your best friend while they are stabbing you in the back.

We don't have people like that here. They all souped.

Oh hai, Maria.

snapdragon
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2008 March 24, 11:22:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So is anybody going to recount the tale so that it remains alive in peoples' memories? Somehow,

Bluesoup noisy bitch.
Bluesoup top bitch.
Bluesoup big bitch.
Bluesoup moaning bitch.
Bluesoup souped bitch.

isn't quite enough, except for those who already know the story. We get that you hate her enough to want to immolate her, but WHY? There were some examples above, but how about the entire story?
Milhouse Trixibelle Saltfucker III
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

How is a weasel like a writing desk?

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 March 24, 12:46:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, as near as I can tell, she was generally annoying, then got pissed off because she had to do all the work with the booty at PMBD, then she quit that, but blew up when Pescado replaced her, deleted her forum "Be Less something-or-other" (I forget exactly what), then became the First Souper For Whom All Other Soupers Are Named, then came back to lurk and post occasionally. Also, she has a fat head.

I got all this from searching her posts and other people's posts about her, so some of the details may be off. If I got anything wrong, anyone care to correct me?

04:49 <@Pescado> That seems somehow unnecessarily cruel.

21:17 < Kewian> Trixie one day you are going to pay for your crimes.

Your source for blood and circuses.
Tchan
Little Bitch
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 March 24, 12:51:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She also hacked up a big fuss at PMBD and tried to isolate several very amusing members (and me) by saying they were trolls and/or spammers--she was, interestingly, right about one of them, who WAS a troll. She then wailed and deleted the thread when we got angry at her and tried to explain that we weren't, in very grown-up and not-12 ways, and then deleted the whole board (which, luckily, Pes had kept a backup of, in one occasion of excellent paranoia paying off). There was definitely something wrong with her. She left in a huff after that, creating Be Less Stupid, and then threw a fit and deleted that as well. She was a weird one, was BlueSoup. Did she try and delete MATY, too?
Milhouse Trixibelle Saltfucker III
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

How is a weasel like a writing desk?

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008 March 24, 12:59:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She deleted the phorum? WTF?! OK, that is some seriously fucked up bluesoup.

Did she ever have a Myers-Briggs acronym thing, by any chance?
I'd love to know what kind of personality makes someone act like that...

04:49 <@Pescado> That seems somehow unnecessarily cruel.

21:17 < Kewian> Trixie one day you are going to pay for your crimes.

Your source for blood and circuses.
Tchan
Little Bitch
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2008 March 24, 13:35:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She had a go, at least. She definitely deleted every thread on PMBD, so that it was just an empty shell. I don't think we ever established WHY she did that, except for "Bluesoup has a fat head and is stupid".
(This was quite early on in PMBD history, around February or March 2007, I suppose. This was before any of us "spammers" were really well known.)

I'm not sure if she did. If you check her posts, does she have one mentioned anywhere? Perhaps one of the veteran MATYians can remember one? I may be an old member of PMBD, but I haven't been on MATY very long.

There are some less than 1010% Awesome people who read as very intelligent. Bluesoup was never one of those, nor did she qualify for "Intelligent". She had a very large following, too, some of whom were more intelligent than she was. God knows why they followed her.

Bluesoup has a fat head and has failed us miserably.
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2008 March 24, 13:47:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How come she could delete all the threads? Was she a hacker or an admin?
toad
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2008 March 24, 14:14:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*delurks briefly to give a link*

I think she was an admin.  There's a more step by step story at http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/index.php/topic,1738.0.html - the second page has a post with clear step by step events for those who are still confused (like I was until a few minutes ago).

*goes back to lurking*
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2008 March 24, 15:24:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the link Wink I can't believe such drama could happen in a virtual world. Pfft drama queens. Sad
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2008 March 24, 15:34:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the link Wink I can't believe such drama could happen in a virtual world. Pfft drama queens. Sad

New to the Sims community, are you?  If anyone ever wrote the history of the Sims community, it would be the story of one drama queen after another.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2008 March 24, 16:58:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was in chat the night she deleted the forum, and she never really did articulate the reasons except that the posters were retarded (well, duh, PMBD is pretty full of retards even on a good day), and that moderating was too much work. I was also a mod on Be Less Stupid, which she deleted without telling anyone.

Souping was named after the Soup because she did it so often. I must have seen her flounce off "forever" about half a dozen times. She still pops in and out, but now she has her nose out of joint because she isn't Queen of MATY anymore.

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2008 March 24, 19:54:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As one of the first 100 members here at Maty,I remember BlueSoup very well.............
She spent a great deal of time towards the end of her tenure here in power struggles with Rohina,and anyone else she perceived as taking her favored position with Pescado.

She did start a forum of her own, and for reasons known only to her she deleted that forum rather quickly.

I don't know why she threw the whiny brat fits at pmbd,but other than grabbing booty occasionally;I have not been on the pmbd forum in over a year.
Too much drama for me.

In general when the drama gets to be to much for me; I simply take a break from the sims2 forums rather than souping off.

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2008 March 24, 20:37:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am pretty sure there was a deletion attempt on MATY as well.

Unpleasant character, that Bluesoup, I didn't come here much during her reign. It was even more cliquey than in Brynne's reign.

Bluesoup left here to go to Second Life, where she was all over the males - including stomping all over the developing relationship/friendship a friend of mine was enjoying with a bloke. Bluesoup wouldn't leave him alone. I don't think Bluesoup made herself very popular there either.

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2008 March 24, 21:09:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am pretty sure there was a deletion attempt on MATY as well.

Unpleasant character, that Bluesoup, I didn't come here much during her reign. It was even more cliquey than in Brynne's reign.

I was here during the reigns of both former senators,it was during that time I was informed that I would never become a "senator" via p.m.

my immediate thought was.................WTF?Huh? who wants to be a senator??? I won't bother to go into old unimportant b.s. other than to say its a good thing to be an unpopular peasant.
I enjoy being able to peruse the forum in relative obscurity.

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
mildlydisguised
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2008 March 24, 21:15:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I won't bother to go into old unimportant b.s. other than to say its a good thing to be an unpopular peasant.
I enjoy being able to peruse the forum in relative obscurity.

You don't have to be a peasant to be relatively obscure.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2008 March 24, 22:06:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was here during the reigns of both former senators,it was during that time I was informed that I would never become a "senator" via p.m.

It really mattered to many of those people, the senatorship. They managed membership behind the scenes and used it as a popularity indicator. Ms Maria confirmed this when she said she was made a senator purely because someone in #grah nagged JM about it. (She didn't say 'nagged', I did.) Many of the senators were not even, nor had ever been, MATY regulars.

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2008 March 24, 22:40:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It really mattered to many of those people, the senatorship. They managed membership behind the scenes and used it as a popularity indicator. Ms Maria confirmed this when she said she was made a senator purely because someone in #grah nagged JM about it. (She didn't say 'nagged', I did.) Many of the senators were not even, nor had ever been, MATY regulars.
True at that time "senatorship" was the mark of acceptance.I don't know nor do I care if it still is. Tongue

Posted by: mildlydisguised
You don't have to be a peasant to be relatively obscure.

Ahh,but I enjoy being  an obscure unpopular peasant. Grin

Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2008 March 24, 22:52:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's work harder on the obscure part, okay, goofball?

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2008 March 24, 23:01:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Be careful Crassmitten, your ASS is showing
« Last Edit: 2008 March 24, 23:10:35 by Bangelnuts » Logged

Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2008 March 24, 23:07:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Be carful Crassmitten, your ASS is showing

Oh noes, you made a play on my handle, which I chose myself. I am...unpwt.

And I will be more carful. But this carburetor is giving me heartburn.  Sad

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2008 March 24, 23:12:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Be carful Crassmitten, your ASS is showing

Oh noes, you made a play on my handle, which I chose myself. I am...unpwt.

And I will be more carful. But this carburetor is giving me heartburn.  Sad
Thanks, for pointing out the typo. I corrected it. Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: