More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 09:36:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  this is a beautiful lot by Emma, with only one glitch in my game
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Should EMMA be made to live in her BATHROOMLESS HOUSE?  (Voting closed: 2008 March 25, 08:52:12)
Yes - 40 (83.3%)
Maybe - 8 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: this is a beautiful lot by Emma, with only one glitch in my game  (Read 24976 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: this is a beautiful lot by Emma, with only one glitch in my game
« Reply #25 on: 2008 March 18, 13:35:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, you still need the car. You presently can't use the walking to get to work. And maybe the house should be left intact, and BATHROOMLESS, for EMMA. Someone's gotta take over Brynne's thing, after all.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 March 18, 13:57:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, you still need the car. You presently can't use the walking to get to work. And maybe the house should be left intact, and BATHROOMLESS, for EMMA. Someone's gotta take over Brynne's thing, after all.

Must have the car.  Anyhow, it appears that Brynne is still in Awesomeland doing her thing.

Tribulatio proxima est
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2008 March 18, 15:38:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey! I ain't doing the pissing thing mister! Cheesy

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2008 March 18, 16:11:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but for YOU, it would be different. Unlike Brynne and Kewhale, who take their incontinence on the field, YOU merely have NO BATHROOM, so at least Sim-Emma's shame can be private. I wonder how Emma should live life in the BATHROOMLESS HOUSE to avoid pissing herself. Tongue I mean, you don't have any room to construct snapdragons. Or put them anywhere. And, of course, no bathroom, or even a place to put the BV shrub. Fun challenge? What do YOU think, EMMA?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008 March 18, 16:33:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Emma I still have your self Sim and she lives in Reggikko's Porte Cochere House  where she is quite content having all the niceties of life. Other than put her with a date here and there I don't do much currently with Sim Emma. I was at Emma's house last week and Emma was building her painting skills  working towards her LTW of maxing all 7 skills. Sim Emma is one of my few sims that does not have a maid or gardener, she takes care of the cleaning and plants herself.

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2008 March 18, 16:38:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Emma I still have your self Sim and she lives in Reggikko's Porte Cochere House  where she is quite content having all the niceties of life. Other than put her with a date here and there I don't do much currently with Sim Emma. I was at Emma's house last week and Emma was building her painting skills  working towards her LTW of maxing all 7 skills. Sim Emma is one of my few sims that does not have a maid or gardener, she takes care of the cleaning and plants herself.

Heh.  In my MATY hood, simEmma also takes care of the cleaning and baby care herself, and likes painting and music.  The house is well equipped for this (and has adequate bathrooms).

The Port Cochere house is apparently very popular.  simMildlydisguised lives in it in my hood.

Tribulatio proxima est
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 March 18, 17:11:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh.  In my MATY hood, simEmma also takes care of the cleaning and baby care herself, and likes painting and music.  The house is well equipped for this (and has adequate bathrooms).

The Port Cochere house is apparently very popular.  simMildlydisguised lives in it in my hood.
I use the Porte Cochere House in Pleasantview where all my maty self sims live  and currrently only Emma lives in one .I have other Reggikko lots  that other Maty self sims live in .Most of my sims either start out in the ugly maxis  small houses under 20k or the nightlife starter trailer  which comes with the rattletrap maxis cheap car for $19,054.00 then save their money up to move to either Emma's real estate or Reggikko's.I rarely build houses myself  since mine look so awful Tongue!

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 March 18, 17:23:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My husband lived in a house without working bathrooms for quite some time. He said it wasn't so bad, as long as you have a Hardee's or other fast food joint nearby. I am always afraid to ask how they showered.

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008 March 18, 17:37:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My husband lived in a house without working bathrooms for quite some time. He said it wasn't so bad, as long as you have a Hardee's or other fast food joint nearby. I am always afraid to ask how they showered.
I would be afraid to ask that question as well Cheesy

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2008 March 18, 18:00:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Couldn't you use moveObjects on and place the pee shrub closer to the house?

Emma, the reason the lot looks small is because so much of it is not really buildable without having a house with an obscenely tall foundation. If you glance at my blog pic (the header) it's on that second plateau, slightly above the tail end of the rainbow and below the wind turbines. That plateau is mostly fake farmland, with a couple of barns, future farmer's market, and Daphne's farmhouse. It has a great view, though, or will once I finish building up the beach section. I've been finishing up the plateaus instead since they are small sections.

Crap, I see a pay phone I forgot to enclose. And why aren't the palms showing? Grr.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: 2008 March 18, 21:03:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder how Emma should live life in the BATHROOMLESS HOUSE to avoid pissing herself. Tongue I mean, you don't have any room to construct snapdragons. Or put them anywhere. And, of course, no bathroom, or even a place to put the BV shrub. Fun challenge? What do YOU think, EMMA?

There's room for snapdragons.  I could squeeze two in on the ground floor (one on each side of the bar, maybe a third on a counter), five on the next floor (put three where the bathroom is in the updated house, one between the couch and bookcase, one left of the piano), and two on the roof behind the stair entrance.  There isn't room for one in the bedroom unless a lamp or houseplant is sold.  It is true that there isn't currently room for "Nature's Commode", but you might want to get get rid of the hedges anyhow and replace them with something else, unless you'll be amused by Sim-Emma's inability to trim her shrubs.

As for making the snapdragons, give her a community lot flowershop.  Maybe the shop can even have a bathroom!
« Last Edit: 2008 March 18, 21:09:13 by BastDawn » Logged

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: 2008 March 20, 07:15:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the Porte Cochere house, no-one lives in mine yet though.

Zazazu, does moving the phone to enclose it cause any problems? I've always wanted to do it. Oh-and what about the rubbish bin, do you keep it where it is? Does it have to be one square away from the phone?

Sim-Emma doesn't mind where she lives-honestly. Bathroom or no bathroom, she won't care Cheesy As long as there is a pee-bush, she will be happy!

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2008 March 20, 15:45:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Putting the phone in the itty-bitty phone booth doesn't restrict usage. I think I posted a pic a couple of weeks ago of the phone booth setup and how it hides my hacks, but it's basically like this:
____
|        |
|___ |
|   P  |T
|        |

The front is open. I put the trashcan right next to it, typically.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: 2008 March 20, 23:24:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Great! Thanks, gonna try this Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »