More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:44:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  this is a beautiful lot by Emma, with only one glitch in my game
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Should EMMA be made to live in her BATHROOMLESS HOUSE?  (Voting closed: 2008 March 25, 08:52:12)
Yes - 40 (83.3%)
Maybe - 8 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: this is a beautiful lot by Emma, with only one glitch in my game  (Read 24809 times)
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
this is a beautiful lot by Emma, with only one glitch in my game
« on: 2008 March 17, 19:42:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi all  I downloaded this lot  and while it has  a bathroom in the screen shot when I placed it in my Neighborhood the house has never materialized the small bathroom. screen shots can be found under Emma's lots it is the romantic retreat by Emma. Huh
I love this house and as a disclaimer to those who might think that this is  a problem with Emma's houses  in general it isnt I play with many of her lots  and they all have bathrooms.

* Romantic Retreat.rar (974.92 KB - downloaded 565 times.)

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Re: this is a beautiful lot by Emma, with only one glitch in my game
« Reply #1 on: 2008 March 18, 00:02:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh-this house? LOL!

I don't know how you got a house without a bathroom-it is shown in the picture here..I must download the original and check!

Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 March 18, 00:13:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh-this house? LOL!

I don't know how you got a house without a bathroom-it is shown in the picture here..I must download the original and check!

I quite liked it as well - downloaded a bunch of new Emma Real Estate today.  Smiley

I can easily install a bathroom if one of the ones I got (including this one) turns out to be the legendary bathroomless house.  Grin

Incidentally, that Riverside Ranch house is fantastic.  I suspect it will cause tremendous lag in my game.

* jolrei make a note to BUY MOAR RAMZ

Tribulatio proxima est
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008 March 18, 00:16:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I downloaded it, and the bathroom is there...the window in the bathroom is gone though.

Look-no undo-redo tools used, I literally put the house in-game and took a print-screen. Huh Others who download it, please let me know if the bathroom is gone for you.

ps. I know this house is tiny, it is meant to be. No awesome-specs in this one at all Cheesy

(Thanks Jolrei-Riverside Ranch took me forever to build and is still one of my favourites!)

[edit] Edited to fix link to pic.
« Last Edit: 2008 March 18, 00:24:59 by Emma » Logged

BastDawn
Retarded Reprobate

I'll stop by to read Awesomeland once in a while.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2008 March 18, 01:10:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is something wrong with that lot.  Here it is in my game, no editing:

When I first plopped it in a test 'hood and started loading it, the game crashed.  This is the second loading of the house.  Why does the Sims2Pack included files for the mailbox and trashcan?

EDIT:  The house attached in the first post includes weird files.  The house on the Lavenderwinkle site only adds an invisible driveway and the cornucopia to the house file.  Now I'm trying that house.

EDIT 2:  In my game, the Lavenderwinkle house looks just like Emma's screenshot, and it didn't crash my game.  You must be oldversioned, Bangelnuts.
« Last Edit: 2008 March 18, 01:29:58 by BastDawn » Logged

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 March 18, 02:18:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I knew it, see! The INFAMOUS BATHROOMLESS HOUSE by EMMA!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 March 18, 02:43:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I knew it, see! The INFAMOUS BATHROOMLESS HOUSE by EMMA!

Nope, sorry dude.  Downloaded and installed, and it has a bathroom.  Admittedly, the window for the bathroom was missing, but the bathroom itself is there in the Laverwinkle version.

And so the quest for the legend continues.

Tribulatio proxima est
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 March 18, 03:05:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I downloaded it, and the bathroom is there...the window in the bathroom is gone though.

Look-no undo-redo tools used, I literally put the house in-game and took a print-screen. Huh Others who download it, please let me know if the bathroom is gone for you.

ps. I know this house is tiny, it is meant to be. No awesome-specs in this one at all Cheesy

(Thanks Jolrei-Riverside Ranch took me forever to build and is still one of my favourites!)

[edit] Edited to fix link to pic.
Emma I downloaded the lot a second time and this time I got the bathroom,new puter with tons of ram now ,the version I uploaded is the version I downloaded  in 2005. the new version I opened today ie the new download has a venetian blind hanging on the  wall but no window Huh By The way Emma I absolutely love your houses with or woth out bathrooms Grin I t only takes  30 seconds to fix the problem and it was a funny sight to see no bathroom .I wouldn't have noticed at all that the original download was missing the bathroom if it wasnt  for a rather angry waving sim with bladder in the red!

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 March 18, 03:40:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tiny? That's positively palatial compared to what I usually build! I got too used to having to have itty bitty homes when I had my  underpowered laptop.

Most of the sims in Prospect Beach are in "mansions" (to my standard) at the moment as they are filthy rich multi-business owners, but Daphne's in a tiny little house that's half taken up by her greenhouse and is working on starting a zoo (just two cats so far).

House is not up to my usual standard as she is a poor little trust-fund hippy, and she just pissed me off by denying the probe. It was more amusing when she couldn't afford windows. There are lightning bugs in the house at night.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 March 18, 05:53:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, sorry dude.  Downloaded and installed, and it has a bathroom.  Admittedly, the window for the bathroom was missing, but the bathroom itself is there in the Laverwinkle version.
Yes, but the Reggikkowinkle version was altered. As you can clearly see from Bastdawn's photo, the ORIGINAL version is BATHROOMLESS.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 March 18, 05:55:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bangelnuts you really made JM's day today.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2008 March 18, 06:48:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but how do we know Bangelnuts didn't take out the bathroom and then reupload? Huh? Huh?

(Just kidding bangel, I don't care anyway-Pescado is just clutching at straws Tongue)

Upload date:
Romantic Retreat
« on: December 10, 2005, 01:53:47 PM »

No edits or anything to the original post with the upload in. This is the exact same house I ripped from my simpage and just uploaded to LW when Reggikko let me upload my stuffage there. It isn't available on my simpage anymore though. It doesn't count if things are missing because of insufficent ram.

Sorry Pescado-no bathroomless house. I'd agree if it was uploaded without a bathroom, but as it is just in bangels game, no dice. I can make you a bathroomless house if you like....? Cheesy

*Emma allows herself a little giggle

(Oh and Zazazu-your houses really are tiny, I downloaded your lot expander ones and was amazed at the smallness! What size lot is that one?)

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 March 18, 07:22:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Original, which must have been on your Simpage, was the BATHROOMLESS edition. I remember this quite clearly because the Bobblehead pointed it out. In fact, now that I see it, I remember this one. Besides, even this house that you FIXED the bathroom on clearly suffers from inadequate bathroomiousness, as if that added bathroom were just nailed on as an afterthought. You DID, indeed, make the infamous BATHROOMLESS HOUSE. DEATH TO EMMA!

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2008 March 18, 07:44:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Oh and Zazazu-your houses really are tiny, I downloaded your lot expander ones and was amazed at the smallness! What size lot is that one?)
The lot is kind of big. It's a 2x3, but there's a good bit of unused land in the back (house is on a cliff so it's a big sharing no-no) and in the front for the pond. Current living space is 10x6, and if she stayed single I'd keep to just that floor and have her live in a pseudo-studio. However...probably am going to have to use the attic space, which is 6x6. My biggest house now footprint-wise is Dylan's at 3x3, but it has very large rooms. Other playing house is on a 2x2, taking up almost the entire lot except for some pool space and is 2 floors + rooftop patio with relatively small rooms (excepting the master suite, which is palatial). I'm about 10 sim days from another build. It's a Family sim with the gradute 3 kids want who rolled to have it fulfilled, so it'll probably be another large home, though I'm thinking 2 story + attic with a big yard (he's Sports).

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2008 March 18, 07:51:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Original, which must have been on your Simpage, was the BATHROOMLESS edition. I remember this quite clearly because the Bobblehead pointed it out. In fact, now that I see it, I remember this one. Besides, even this house that you FIXED the bathroom on clearly suffers from inadequate bathroomiousness, as if that added bathroom were just nailed on as an afterthought. You DID, indeed, make the infamous BATHROOMLESS HOUSE. DEATH TO EMMA!

Yeah-whatever. Grin You believe what you like. The evidence is, though, the house has a bathroom even though it is completely tiny and useless. You lose. All Pescados Suck.

The lot looks really small though Zazazu, I can't believe it is a 2x3! I love your houses though, they all match really nicely.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2008 March 18, 07:54:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The version on REGGIKKOWINKLE does. The version Bangelnuts got, from your simpage, did not. Obviously, before putting it on Reggikkowinkle, you fixed it, likely because the Bobblehead made fun of you. Why else would we all remember it as the BATHROOMLESS HOUSE?

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2008 March 18, 07:56:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The version on REGGIKKOWINKLE does. The version Bangelnuts got, from your simpage, did not.

There is no version on my simpage. There was, but it is gone now. Long gone, it got culled YEARS ago. You lose.

*Emma P&L @ Pescado

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2008 March 18, 08:13:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The version on REGGIKKOWINKLE does. The version Bangelnuts got, from your simpage, did not.

There is no version on my simpage. There was, but it is gone now. Long gone, it got culled YEARS ago. You lose.

*Emma P&L @ Pescado
Emma  I love your houses with or without bathrooms  Smiley bathrooms are semantics easily solved with sloppy male sims who will happily use the bushes or 30 seconds in build to stuff a shower and toilet  behind a door and a quick wall. actually my hubby was playing the game with the original house and  noted that somehow the bathroom did not  show up Grin I told him he  was lying Embarrassed so he told me to the find the bathroom!

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2008 March 18, 08:15:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy

Don't worry Bangel, I'm only playing Wink I'm just glad the 'bathroomless' house is found!

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2008 March 18, 08:45:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And Bangelnuts got it years ago also. And that is obviously where it was from, since it has NO BATHROOM. Stupid Emma. Maybe I should make Sim-Emma live in the bathroomless house. Poll time!
« Last Edit: 2008 March 18, 08:51:40 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2008 March 18, 09:22:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And Bangelnuts got it years ago also. And that is obviously where it was from, since it has NO BATHROOM. Stupid Emma. Maybe I should make Sim-Emma live in the bathroomless house. Poll time!

Probably did get it from there-but as there is no proof it is all L&P. Silly Pescado.

[eta] I voted yes, obviously. I can't wait to see you try to play this non-awesomespecs house! Ha!
« Last Edit: 2008 March 18, 09:32:03 by Emma » Logged

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2008 March 18, 10:29:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Probably did get it from there-but as there is no proof it is all L&P. Silly Pescado.

[eta] I voted yes, obviously. I can't wait to see you try to play this non-awesomespecs house! Ha!
I currently have a sim who loves using the shrubbery as a toilet living there, and he sponge bathes in the kitchn sink even though I added a dorm style shower go figure he is the perfect sim for that house! Grin

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2008 March 18, 10:56:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh-you could also get that Castaway pee-shrub and install it in this lot too! If you can find space, that is Cheesy I think you'd have to delete the driveway though.

Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2008 March 18, 13:33:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh-you could also get that Castaway pee-shrub and install it in this lot too! If you can find space, that is Cheesy I think you'd have to delete the driveway though.

Nah.  Just remove a couple of paving stones from the front patio, install pee shrub, and off you go.  If you delete the driveway, you can't use the car.  Priorities please.

Tribulatio proxima est
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2008 March 18, 13:34:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but with BV and/or FT you don't need the car. Just get Gwill's painting instead Wink

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: