More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 15:56:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Crammy's Penis and FreeTime
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Crammy's Penis and FreeTime  (Read 36738 times)
twoftmama
Blathering Buffoon

Domestic Goddess

View Profile
Crammy's Penis and FreeTime
« on: 2008 March 15, 22:48:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know that the nudist hack is being updated for FT, but is Crammy's Penis compatible with FT? I looked at the one over at InSimAdult, but it just doesn't look to be the same. My sims NEED Crammy's Penis! Any information is appreciated.  Kiss You can make fun of me now..... Shocked

If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left handed people are in their right mind.

TFM'S Naughty Sims Asylum
crammyboy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Crammy's Penis and FreeTime
« Reply #1 on: 2008 March 15, 22:51:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last time I looked, it still worked.
twoftmama
Blathering Buffoon

Domestic Goddess

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 March 15, 22:57:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's great!!! Thank you so much!!!! Kiss

If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left handed people are in their right mind.

TFM'S Naughty Sims Asylum
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 March 16, 00:12:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And the mod you made for the game works with Free Time too  Shocked

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 March 16, 00:53:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it's a damn good thing that it still works! many of us like playing with it  Cheesy
ScoobyDoo
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 March 16, 01:46:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know that the nudist hack is being updated for FT, but is Crammy's Penis compatible with FT? I looked at the one over at InSimAdult, but it just doesn't look to be the same. My sims NEED Crammy's Penis! Any information is appreciated.  Kiss You can make fun of me now..... Shocked

That one was probably mine and as far as the reports go, it works with FT too. Just make sure your other hacks are up-to-date.
behold_the_muse
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 March 16, 02:40:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sims NEED Crammy's Penis!

I've never downloaded this, but I love reading the relevant threads. Maybe I should try it out to see what all the fuss is about.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 March 16, 12:11:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never bothered until I got ACR. And then I had to sit and watch them woohoo just to understand what TwoJeff's 'added bonus' intimations meant.

Apart from the occasionaly and momentary sights of penis' hanging outside clothing just after Sims change into them from naked it's right up there with the no blur mod for quiet game enhancement. When you have it you realise just how disturbing all those bobbited Sims looked.

And, I must be a closet peadophile, because one of the best features is that little boys get them too (because we all know that in the real world men aren't issued with them until after puberty and on their wedding nights). The only negative I can think of is that the penis' don't take their colour directly from the Sims - which means any Sims outside the 'normal' colour range have to deal with best-match colour coding.

maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 March 16, 12:59:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And, I must be a closet peadophile, because one of the best features is that little boys get them too (because we all know that in the real world men aren't issued with them until after puberty and on their wedding nights). The only negative I can think of is that the penis' don't take their colour directly from the Sims - which means any Sims outside the 'normal' colour range have to deal with best-match colour coding.

Well, there is a file which you can modify yourself to give four extra colours that came with the original object itself which is what I did for some of my more unusual skins.  And I believe there is a (non-Crammy) updated version which allows you to colour more options.  Or should I not be saying that here?

Inteen for AL, yay!
Kristalrose
Feckless Fool

I'll do anything for my kids!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 March 16, 13:30:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded some user files from KKK's "Tasty" line that work match up really well with some of the more detailed skins.  Right now I'm using Navesta's new default skins from InSim Adult and KKK's files still look good.  Oh, I got KKK's files at InSim Adult, too.  Smiley

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. . . thank so much to Crammyboy for sharing his naughty bits with us!  Smiley
simsfreq
Exasperating Eyesore

ENTP

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 March 16, 15:53:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it's a damn good thing that it still works! many of us like playing with it  Cheesy

*Titters in an immature manner

Time has gathered us here by coincidence; that's why what we say doesn't make any sense.
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008 March 16, 20:21:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Titters in an immature manner

Don't worry this is a titter worthy thread Smiley

I saw in several custom skin files found on adult sites, additional details for the item in question. They are part of the skin texture.  I don't know if Crammy's extra bits use that texture or not.  I never really stopped to pay attention.  It might be it's only used by the clothing only equivalent to Crammy's boy toy
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 March 17, 05:01:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought the colour alteration only worked to alter the existing options, not to add more. That would mean that making one Sim match would cause another to loose his match. The information that there is another mod out there with more colour options is very interesting. Could you please tell me where it is?

ScoobyDoo
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2008 March 17, 05:32:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought the colour alteration only worked to alter the existing options, not to add more. That would mean that making one Sim match would cause another to loose his match. The information that there is another mod out there with more colour options is very interesting. Could you please tell me where it is?

You mean recolors of crammy's or a mod with more colors? 

If you mean recolors of crammy's, do they exist?

If you mean mod with more colors then mines the one your probably looking for.  Mind you there aren't a whole lot of colors, yet (*hint hint*).  But there are about 90 skin tone slots available and basically unlimited hairstyles. 

http://www.insimadult.net/showthread.php?t=30342
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2008 March 17, 07:23:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm fairly sure there's a set of instructions floating around to recolour Crammy's - but I don't know if there's any out there already set up for sharing.

Thanks for the link to yours. I shall go and check it out.

doren
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2008 March 17, 07:44:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Everytime I look at this I get stuck at the last picture. This is not a realistic size, it's the same as the guy's pointing finger, actually it is smaller and thinner.
nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2008 March 17, 14:46:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love that sometimes I'll get a caucasian sim with a BLACK penis... or a black sim with a CAUCASIAN penis. It brings the lulz. Cheesy

I love Crammy's penis!  Cheesy
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2008 March 17, 15:22:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Everytime I look at this I get stuck at the last picture. This is not a realistic size, it's the same as the guy's pointing finger, actually it is smaller and thinner.
You've never heard of pencil dick?

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Baronetess
Lorelei
Grammar Police

I like pie. A cake is fine, too.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2008 March 17, 18:06:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice to see you around, crammyboy. Smiley *waves*

And I agree with the other posters...my game just wouldn't be RIGHT without Crammy's p33n0rz. Sim boys need weens. That is all.

Super INTJ.    MATY's Big Cat.    LOLcult.   Pescado: Like the ancient Egyptians, the Internet worships cats.
doren
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2008 March 17, 19:32:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but if I decide to equip my male sims with a penis, would I want to give them one of those?
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2008 March 17, 20:21:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but if I decide to equip my male sims with a penis, would I want to give them one of those?

Oh I dunno, maybe you want this sim to be an ass and give him a good reason for being one. He feels inadequate. :p

I love having Crammy's p33n. My only regret is that it doesn't match the sims skin in most of my sims cases. I am okay with the skin being a little darker or lighter though, that seems to be normal. I mostly use enyla's skins, so it's not too far off on the normal skin tones.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2008 March 17, 21:22:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would. My crazies (which I seem to have once a generation anymore) have to have a reason for their craziness. It would be the perfect reason for Derek's constantly carrying around the teddy bear. He's hiding his tiny wee-wee.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2008 March 18, 05:32:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I've seen one or two peens in my life, the vast majority of them are fairly average. What a surprise.  Roll Eyes

I have seen one that was quite thick but only an inch long and I've also seen the pencil-dick type in question.

If you care about someone, never say, 'is it in yet?'  Cheesy

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
ScoobyDoo
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2008 March 18, 05:38:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I was aiming for realistic sizes.  I did improve the girths a bit since I posted those pics (version 1.1).
doren
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2008 March 18, 07:01:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I was aiming for realistic sizes.  I did improve the girths a bit since I posted those pics (version 1.1).

So you keep saying, but unless you post pictures of them I don't believe it. At the moment the evidence is speaking against you.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: