More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 15:31:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Need help with No-cd crack info?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Need help with No-cd crack info?  (Read 7644 times)
Writin_Reg
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Need help with No-cd crack info?
« on: 2008 March 15, 12:09:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey all,

My neighbors husband is in the throes of building her a new pc and loading it with all the sims eps and sps, as his wife loves the game but has been plagued with issues on her old pc every since she installed BV. According to her husband she has all eps but FT and Pets (which he has for her for this new set up) and all of the stuff packs to date. I know for a fact Lisa had all kinds of disabling problems with BV and eventually took that pc off the internet thinking she was getting viruses on the thing - but that was another way too long story and to make a long story short when she had yet another dvd-rom "die on her (her third since she got BV in September) I suggested she stop buying dvd-roms and install a no-cd crack so she could play her game without a dvd-rom. That was around Christmastime.

Now here is my question, he husband is thinking of using the no-cd cracks on the new set up so none of Lisa's new hardware is affected like her old pc( because she also needs a pc to do her photography work on as well and they really don't have the space in their home office for 2 pcs) and Dave wants to know if he needs to have a nocd crack for every game pack or does he just download the one for FreeTime.

I told him that I would think he just needed the newest one, but he wanted to be sure so I figured I'd come here and query the "XPERTS". As I really don't know if Securom would activated in BV if he just uses the no-cd crack for Free Time - which was his other question.

Sorry I had to be so long winded on this - but I hope what I'm asking answers any questions. Dave needs this pc ready for Wednesday coming, as that's his wife's birthday.

Thx all
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Need help with No-cd crack info?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 March 15, 12:52:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only the latest one, because the game run from the latest executable.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 March 15, 17:19:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He only needs it for Freetime.
Install all eps on an account that has admin access. Never run from the original exe for Sims2 Deluxe, BV, FT, TeenStyle Stuff, or H&M. ....or any of the EA games made sense around April last year. Install all games and immediately put in the no-cd for the latest EP before the game is run at all.
Several other games have securom as well. The Stories games for instance.
For a list of the protection of many games and to help decide on whether you need a no-cd or not, here is a list. Note: Avoid Starforce, it's worse then Securom.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
mildlydisguised
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 March 15, 20:46:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a FT crack for download here if your friend needs it.  I am using it to play my game currently.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 March 16, 04:55:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a FT crack for download here if your friend needs it.  I am using it to play my game currently.

Not anymore -- 4shared is blocking it.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Invisigoth
Peedrinker
Malodorous Moron

INTP: pensive analytical skeptic.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 March 16, 12:32:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I happened to have it in my 4shared folder, too. So, you guys can give this link a shot.

A queue is a line. A cue is a pool stick or a hint or guiding suggestion.
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 March 16, 13:25:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If all else fails, the version at GCW works best.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 March 16, 20:52:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have one in my sig as well.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Writin_Reg
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 March 17, 18:18:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thx everyone! Much appreciated. That was what I thought, but I wanted to make sure. Also, the way Dave told me, Lisa doesn't have any of the Life stories, and she got each of the Eps when they came out other than BV and FT and the 2 newest sps that Dave is surprising her with. Dave thought the Sims 1 games were Sps until I told him that Sims 1 was a totally seperate game and were not anything to do with the Sims 2 at all. Anyway, thank you all so much.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: