More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 19:27:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Mac ISO?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Mac ISO?  (Read 3425 times)
SpaceDoll
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Mac ISO?
« on: 2008 March 15, 15:14:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was recently converted to using the nocd crack because of all the Securom issues, and also started using iso's to install the game on my sister's laptop.  Now my cousin wants me to help her with hers, as she recently bought a Mac laptop whatever the hell they call them, and all her games are PC.  Anyone know of a source for all the iso's for Mac? How about a crack?  I am finding nothing.  And Daemon Tools is non Mac, right?  What should I use?  Does it work basically the same way?  I haven't had an Apple computer since 1993, so I really have no idea what I'm doing.  Any and all help would be appreciated!
idtaminger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: Mac ISO?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 March 15, 17:45:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mac games and PC games are two different things. Therefore, if all her games are PC she wouldn't be able to play them on her mac unless she ran the Windows platform using a program like BootCamp.
SpaceDoll
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 March 15, 18:01:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, that's why I'm looking for images of the Mac games to install on her computer.
seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 March 15, 20:16:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oy.  You can try searching for them in the usual pirate places, but if she has a lot of games it's probably more cost effective to use BootCamp.  Many, many mac games aren't arr'ed at all.  Too small a user base, I think.  Undecided
SpaceDoll
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 March 15, 20:37:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ach.  That's as I suspected.  I found just the original, and deluxe, I think, in the usual places.  Oh, and a crack for the original.  I doubt I can convince her to use BootCamp, as she is not very adventurous when it comes to her conspicuous consumables.  She will probably just buy Mac versions of all the EPs!!!  Is Securom the same sort of problem with the Mac versions, or does she not need to worry?
seelindarun
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 March 16, 18:20:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't detected securom on any of my EPs.  Mostly I play offline, but on the occasion when I forget to do it, I don't notice any lag.  I honestly don't know what aspyr uses for DRM, but most macheads I know get the no-cd crack to play on more than one seat in the house, not for securom issues.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: