More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 08:25:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oh no! There's another one!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Oh no! There's another one!  (Read 11482 times)
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Oh no! There's another one!
« on: 2008 March 19, 15:23:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Guess what I forgot to put in my downloads folder? Yep, my modified names hack. Poo. Now we have another...

At least this one is better dressed! Cheesy

Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
Re: Oh no! There's another one!
« Reply #1 on: 2008 March 19, 16:10:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There IS a Goopy!?  Wink

Tribulatio proxima est
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 March 19, 16:56:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He's much better looking, too! Yum.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 March 19, 17:04:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh, Emma.  Can I have a clone of your Goopy for my MATY hood?  There's someone there I want him to meet.  Cool

Tribulatio proxima est
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 March 19, 17:09:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He's one of the Downtownie archetypes. If you are feeling particularly lucky you could try spawning him off the NPC gun, but you'll probably end up like me and get the same elfish trenchcoat guy 324932432 times in a row.  Tongue

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 March 19, 17:15:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, that guy. My self-sim married him in Queen's Cove, but he had red hair. They made extremely cute kids.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Surelyfunke
Bearded Bigamist
Querulous Quidnunc

Beard is yours for $2.50 at Rose Sims!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 March 19, 18:46:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What are the chances! LOL!

He is my favourite townie for genes - I always end up mating him with some blonde chick. He currently has Sim Rohina in mah 'hood.

Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 March 19, 21:34:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like him, but I'm frustrated with how often I get him with the NPC gun. Is there any way to spawn NPCs that won't follow those templates? I don't understand how it happens with the clean templates.

gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 March 19, 22:01:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I *think* the way to avoid NPCs spawning using the Downtownie templates is by selecting "Switch to Downtownies" on the NPC gun, ironically enough. I don't remember which EP broke the way it worked but it's been doing that for a while. I haven't heard of a way to force the game to stop using those those templates all together, though.

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2008 March 20, 06:52:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh, Emma.  Can I have a clone of your Goopy for my MATY hood?  There's someone there I want him to meet.  Cool

I'll try and get him for you-if I can. Where is the instructions for cloning sims? I can't remember where I've seen them.... Huh

gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 March 20, 07:05:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here ya go.

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2008 March 20, 07:09:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks!  Grin

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 March 20, 07:19:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, if you get him  can you put him in peasantry made up animals?I promise not to name him Goopy! Grin

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2008 March 20, 07:23:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He's just a random Downtownie, but ok. Wink

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2008 March 20, 07:27:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hang on-when you clone a sim, does it come with a name or what? Cos I could just make him easily in Bodyshop, if not.

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2008 March 20, 07:29:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what I do is use simpe to export clones of sims to body shop and extract them there.If I kill of the original Goopy with my luck ;I would get  a downtownie that is worse than the original Cheesy!

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
nocomment
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2008 March 21, 03:19:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recently got another Goopy, but he has another last name.  Is there any danger changing names with SimPE?  I've also got three Ivy Copurs, and it's pretty confusing.

Is it very time consuming to create a custom name file?  I'd love to have the game use my favorite names, but I'm in the middle of the FT hack update dance.
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2008 March 21, 03:46:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Use the lot debugger (it's an option under the shift-click menu) or spawn the tombstone of L&D to change first names instead of SimPE. I recall it being safe to change last names in SimPE but it doesn't fully change first names so it's best to use one of the in-game tools to do it. Ellatrue has a replacement name file available here and jordi has one available at MTS2. You could always open one of those up and add/remove names as you see fit.

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2008 March 21, 04:12:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what I do is use simpe to export clones of sims to body shop and extract them there.If I kill of the original Goopy with my luck ;I would get  a downtownie that is worse than the original Cheesy!

Oh, are you back? I thought you souped. Learn how to fucking punctuate, already.

Haley
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2008 March 23, 22:16:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never had another Goopy, but I have had plenty of Marylena Hamiltons in several installs of the game on three different computers. Very odd.

Two families in my game have married Emma's "new Goopy". He makes quite good-looking children! Grin
talysman
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2008 March 23, 22:21:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never had another Goopy, but I have had plenty of Marylena Hamiltons in several installs of the game on three different computers. Very odd.
With me, it's Ivy Copur. I always get the mildly-tanned teen and dark-skinned adult, and occasionally another one appears somehow. I think I made the teen Ivy go to college once, and she was replaced by an identical teen.
Haley
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2008 March 23, 22:28:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With me, it's Ivy Copur. I always get the mildly-tanned teen and dark-skinned adult, and occasionally another one appears somehow. I think I made the teen Ivy go to college once, and she was replaced by an identical teen.
I have had both of those Ivy's in every Sims 2 game I've ever installed. I find the fact that your teen Ivy was replaced by a clone very interesting. Hopefully I won't get any clones as I go through marrying townies. On second thought, if the two "new Goopy" sims I married in my game are cloned and regenerated, I surely wouldn't mind. He is attractive enough to help an ugly Legacy family of any race!
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2008 March 24, 00:13:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sent the dark tanned teen Ivy Copur to Uni.She is back in Pleasantview married in a "joined union" to another sim with an adopted baby.
I am trying to stop some of the more hideous maxis genetics from spawning. Grin

Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2008 March 24, 09:32:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Indentical teen? That reminds me of a story I heard where someone had their sim marry Andrea Hogan, who later died and was replaced with a clone that was exactly the same as her!! The husband wasn't too impressed as you may imagine.

And yeah, there are two Ivy Copurs and tons of Marylena Hamiltons in my neighborhoods. It's really annoying when they get duplicate names. I even have a Prof. Marsha Bruenig in Pleasantview!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: