More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 21:49:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Hobby Guide?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Hobby Guide?  (Read 1922 times)
nekonoai
Weeaboo
Retarded Reprobate

Hell yeah.

View Profile WWW
Hobby Guide?
« on: 2008 March 11, 16:13:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a guide out there (I'm not talking Prima, because half of it is bullshit, though if someone has a pdf of that, I wouldn't say no) that tells you what activities and objects go best with what hobby? I mean, some of them are obvious, but others raise an eyebrow when they get enthusiasm for something that doesn't SEEM related to their hobby.

I'm especially interested in stuff that children can do for certain hobbies that only adults have objects for. I want to get the hobby maxed out and out of the way so they can just do it whenever, or move on to another hobby, or do something more productive.
sewinglady
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: Hobby Guide?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 March 11, 16:29:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't know of any guide - but I do know that if a sim (of any age) doesn't continue doing activities related to a maxed out hobby, they will lose 'enthusiasm' points, so you can't just max out one hobby and then move onto another and max it out, etc. like you can with skill points.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: