More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:22:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Discussion in progress: Editing the EAxis Hobby Lots
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Discussion in progress: Editing the EAxis Hobby Lots  (Read 82697 times)
ingeli
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile WWW
Re: Discussion in progress: Editing the EAxis Hobby Lots
« Reply #75 on: 2008 June 24, 20:56:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was thinking the same, and just tested, it worked. Now I have a Muse Dance place in my lot bin, and a brand new one in the Uni Hood. Will play test it later.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2008 June 25, 01:01:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just waiting on an awesome one right now to approve this new method. If he gives the go-ahead, I'll make stronger notes on the first page.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
nocomment
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2008 July 09, 07:06:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm very grateful to everyone who continued working on this.  I'm excited by the results.  I've started tinkering around with this method and having a lot of fun.

I wanted to add my one tiny bit of data.  I checked Bluewater and it seems shopping districts have the INDO "Suburb," same as the Hobbies neighborhood.  That meant there wasn't much chance of making it into a shopping district.  Just to make sure I tried the experiment.  I left the INDO as "suburb" and changed the LTXT. 

When I played, the Hobbies neighborhood was still hidden.  It couldn't be accessed from the Shopping Neighborhood button.  So unless someone learns more about how the neighborhood is marked to be hidden, making it temporarily into a Downtown is the best option.
Alex
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2008 August 29, 15:10:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe try manually replacing them? Obviously try doing this on a test neighborhood first. If it does work, you may wish to overwrite the template.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: