More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 11:28:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Ye Olde Simmes 2 Archives: Dead Creators
| |-+  Ye Olde Syberspunke Archives (Moderator: syberspunk)
| | |-+  Announcement - FT Compability - Update - Not quite there yet... 6/4/2008
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Announcement - FT Compability - Update - Not quite there yet... 6/4/2008  (Read 13137 times)
syberspunk
Heretic

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
Announcement - FT Compability - Update - Not quite there yet... 6/4/2008
« on: 2008 March 05, 20:03:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Update - 6/4/2008

So... the ironical thing is... I finally managed to stabilize my playing PC.  That is, the game that hosts my actual game data.  I have BV installed.  I still have not installed FT.

The thing that is ironical is... my modding PC is now acting up.  I keep all my moddy stuff on my older PC, just because it was more stable (at the time at least Tongue), where I kept copies of my hacks and my notes, etc., etc.

But now, it has kinda crapped out on me and I haven't quite figured out yet what I'm gonna do about it. Undecided  I'm gonna try to salvage it as much as I can.  There's a possibility that I can recover most, if not all of the data, and put it onto my new PC.  But I just haven't had the time to do so.  I keep meaning to, but I find myself wanting to actually play other video games than have to "work" on my PC.  Ugh. Roll Eyes

However... I did want to reiterate, that I haven't completely abandoned the Sims yet.  In fact, funnily enough, I ended up checking out the wiki on TS2 today, and apparently there is yet another EP coming out this fall.  Unfortunately, it isn't the Superstar remake that I was hoping for. Tongue  And it seems like EAxis is somewhat breaking away from its formula of remake in the fall, "new" idea in the spring. Huh  "Apartment Life" could be interesting tho.  *shrugs*  Maybe this will be enough of a spark to renew my interest and actually get my shit together and ensure all my hacks are updated. Cheesy

Update - 3/6/2008

I've slowly started to update my hacks.  My compy appears to be stable... for now.

* syberspunk knocks on wood. Tongue

I'm hoping to find time to work on them.  In the meantime, please sit tight.  I've already put up a compatibility thread over here.  Watch it for further updates.  As always, please report any hacks that have bugs, especially ones that should be clean or updated.  It definitely helps to have error logs and/or screenshots.  Remember, any hacks that haven't been cleared or updated, use at your own risk.  Don't say I didn't warn ya. Tongue

Hai fellow Matyvillains. Tongue

I r eventually gonna get to generating a compatibility list, and hopefully find some time on updating my hacks for FreeTime.  However, I r currently experiencing technical difficulties with my main 'puter.  BSODs and the like, and now having BSODs that aren't quite so Blue, but rather starting to show up in a few other colors. Undecided

I have just ordered a new fan/heatsink combo, which will hopefully arrive this weekend.  After I manage to get it installed, hopefully my 'puter will be stable enough.  However... I fear that the processor itself might be semi fried and fuxxored.  If that turns out to be the case, then I will need to order a new processor.  Which again will take a bit more time to deal with.  I didn't wanna order a new chip now as I am hoping that I wouldn't have to shell out the extra loot if I can salvage what I already got.

Sorry it's taking so long, but I am also coping with finally being forced to be all growed up and no longer live a complacent manchild life that I was previously accustomed to, what with living at home still.  Mommy and Daddy have flown the coop, literally, and have retired to the mothaland.  Leaving the lil' sis and I to take care of the bills and the house.  So now we gotta cook and clean for ourselves and I have less time to be lazy and nap. Tongue

Well, enough of my sob story.  I know it's no excuse.  Especially for you ravenous lot.  Back you savages, back!  *pokes with broom handle*  Lol. Cheesy

I can probably generate a list sometime this week, and hopefully start updating once I deal with the 'puter problems.  Until then, sit tight.  And fear not, even though I haven't been on MATY as much lately, I have not abandoned the Sims 2, modding, or the community.  Smiley

Ste
« Last Edit: 2008 June 04, 16:13:08 by syberspunk » Logged

kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Re: Announcement - BF Compability - Coming... eventually. Hold yer horses. :P
« Reply #1 on: 2008 March 05, 21:44:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bon Freetime compability? Wow! You're so ahead of schedule you're releasing hacks already for expansions that haven't come out yet! And they're not just compatible, they're also compable!

INFP or something
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 March 06, 04:52:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, it's obvious he's missing out on his naps.  Tongue

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 March 06, 18:34:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, you know, young man, on his own.  It's all the cleaning, cooking, and laundry that really take it out of you if you're not used to it.

Tribulatio proxima est
syberspunk
Heretic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2008 March 07, 21:20:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, it's obvious he's missing out on his naps.  Tongue

Lol.  I must have had something else on my mind... Roll Eyes

Um yeah.  Fixed now. Tongue

Ste

syberspunk
Heretic

View Profile WWW
Re: Announcement - FT Compability - Update - Not quite there yet... 6/4/2008
« Reply #5 on: 2008 June 04, 16:10:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump for updateyness.  Crappy, yes, but read re-read the first post. Tongue

Ste

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: