More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 08:44:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Received -31159?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Received -31159?  (Read 2794 times)
clem
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Received -31159?
« on: 2008 March 03, 04:49:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a teen at the top of the teen Gamer career. She lost a chance card and was demoted to N00b. Upon arriving home, she "received" something like -31159, and that amount was actually subtracted from the household.

I have very few hacks (compared to some, anyway) and mostly Awesome hacks at that. No kitten-killer. I suspect that this will be reproducible only accidentally, but I thought I'd ask if anyone else had run into it.

ETA: Erf. Forgot to mention that I do have FT, forgot to download the BV patch, and I have gone through and updated my hacks.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Received -31159?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 March 03, 16:14:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have heard reports of similar incidents, but have not been able to reproduce the malfunction. More details might help: Did you choose A or B that failed?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
clem
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Received -31159?
« Reply #2 on: 2008 March 03, 17:35:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

B, I believe. Stomp the Aliens, on the right.

ETA: DAMMIT. I had it happen again. Different household, and this time with a promotion in the Politics career, no chance cards involved.

I have no money hacks whatsoever, so I have no idea where the careers are coming up with the junk data. This isn't an old 'hood. It's post-BV but heavily played: fifth generation, 50 births or so. Had to delete some weird SWAFs a while ago, since I had pets with wants and babies with LTWs, but I don't know if that has anything to do with anything, other than to say I wouldn't be surprised if I'm looking at BFBVFS.

Pescado, if there's anything you want me to do to capture what's happening, I'm game. Of course, it doesn't produce any logs, but I dunno if you have any other magic to work.
« Last Edit: 2008 March 05, 04:51:27 by clem » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: