More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 01:18:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Controller - CLP - Community Lot - Populator
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Controller - CLP - Community Lot - Populator  (Read 3677 times)
rhodaloo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Controller - CLP - Community Lot - Populator
« on: 2008 March 01, 22:34:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Attached is the log error that my game has been producing since I installed Free Time.  I'll have a sim walk to a community lot and immediately I'll have multiple errors like this.  At first I thought it was due to either a bad install or my saved game was borked so I uninstalled FT and reinstalled.  The current game is has only maxis content and Pescado's mods (including the most recent updates).  Any suggestions as to what is causing this problem would be appreicated.
« Last Edit: 2008 March 02, 04:38:43 by J. M. Pescado » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Controller - CLP - Community Lot - Populator
« Reply #1 on: 2008 March 02, 04:38:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reupdate everything. During New Expansion Season, updates can be several times an hour.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
rhodaloo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 March 02, 05:06:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just did.    Tongue   I think I had a old mod that I missed somewhere along the way. 
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 March 02, 12:25:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I place the blame squarely on tight pants.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 March 15, 17:18:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So you expect help even though you can't be bothered to read the FAQ or even the other posts in this thread that indicate the problem lies in an outdated mod? Good luck with that, I'm sure you'll make plenty of BFFs here.

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
rhodaloo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 March 15, 17:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ gynarchy: there is no need to be snarky as this can happen to anyone.  Even though I check for JM's updates almost daily and download the latest ones, I stillmanaged to miss an old mod.  I thought I was totally up to date when I had the issues.

@heren: I've found the easiest thing to do is to download the latest director's cut and delete the mods you don't want to use. 
Invisigoth
Peedrinker
Malodorous Moron

INTP: pensive analytical skeptic.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 March 16, 04:09:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ gynarchy: there is no need to be snarky as this can happen to anyone.  Even though I check for JM's updates almost daily and download the latest ones, I stillmanaged to miss an old mod.  I thought I was totally up to date when I had the issues.

Uh, yes, there is a perfectly good reason to be snarky to someone who admits to not reading the FAQ. Heck, this person hasn't even read the thread or it would have noticed that the problem was caused by an outdated mod! In fact, that is the time honored MATY way! It's how we keep from being overrun by lazy idiots like the BBS. I for one cheer for gynarchy's traditional idiot-poking skills! Good for you gynarchy, keep it up!

A queue is a line. A cue is a pool stick or a hint or guiding suggestion.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: