More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:23:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Another deleted goodbye
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Another deleted goodbye  (Read 87255 times)
manta
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Another deleted goodbye
« Reply #150 on: 2005 November 02, 16:53:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should read this link to: (Gali's trying to get a link here to maty)

http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=2661

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2005 November 02, 17:29:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh my lord. That woman is not only insane, she's illiterate as well. I never read anything at VS before you guys all started talking about your buttocks, so I'm not invested in the dispute, it just amuses me. I have a question, though: why has it apparently taken so long for everyone to figure out how wacky the less awesome one is?

Of course JMP figured it out first, because he is so awesome.

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 2005 November 02, 17:57:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to post a reply to Rentech and tell her that is a bunch of bull hockey, but I'm not brave enough.   Shocked
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: 2005 November 02, 18:27:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well if you do, it will be the last thing you post there and you'll spend the rest of your days walking the earth as one of the not-banned

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2005 November 02, 18:45:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's what I was afraid of...I'm not quite ready to go there yet. Smiley
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2005 November 02, 19:48:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like a vs zombie. You're banned...or are you? *spooky music plays*
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2005 November 02, 19:53:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like a vs zombie. You're banned...or are you? *spooky music plays*
yep return of the night of the living dead that old horror film is an apt description

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2005 November 02, 21:23:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well if you do, it will be the last thing you post there and you'll spend the rest of your days walking the earth as one of the not-banned

I spent some time there last night, after the Vamp Cat thing, looking for a way to delete my account. Couldn't find it. Perhaps I should PM Rentech and ask her to do it for me.  Wink
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2005 November 02, 22:06:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the saddest thing is the type of people who are coming in as the replacements - looks to me like they are really scraping the barrel here!
ElviraGoth
Knuckleheaded Knob

Just another shitty day in paradise

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2005 November 02, 22:11:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am sooo disappointed.  All this talk about early video games and not one mention of Leisure Suit Larry and the Lounge Lizards game?  Where were all you people back in the 80's???  A friend of mine loaded it on my computer at work and there was some key I could hit that would bring up a spreadsheet so you looked like you were really working.  Or maybe that was an edit to my puter by my friend - not sure.

I started with Pong, moved up to Commodore 64 and then bought my very own PC with a 5-/14" disk drive and everything.  I have been playing forever.  Am 50 for 2 more weeks.

51 here.

Oh, yeah, I STILL have my LSL disks around here somewhere, I even got the whole set on CD a couple of years ago when it was offered.  My ex-husband and I started with Pong back in the 70's, then got a TI handheld programmable and moved up to the big time with a TI-99/4A in '82.  A whopping 16k of memory.  No disk drive, had to use a cassette, and that was how I learned to write programs.  Got a C64 to learn to write programs for it (we had a small software company and were selling our stuff at trade shows and through the mail).   First IBM clone in '86.

Started playing adventure games - text only, had to make sure you typed the right command to get all the info for the room you were in.  Maps, maps, maps.  Somewhere in there we got an Atari game console (for the kids  Wink).  Nintendo.  Playstation, and now PS2.

I have a CD rack full of computer games.  My favorite was Sierra's "King's Quest" series.  I got the Myst 10th anniversary series for Christmas last year (never played it before, but always wanted to.)  I've played Myst but haven't gotten through Riven yet.  Got addicted to TS2, which I also got for Christmas, and haven't been able to tear myself away long enough to get back to my first love, adventure games, let alone programming.

Yep, computer games are for kids.  They're what keep us young!

Werewolf?<br />There! There wolf!  There castle!
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2005 November 02, 22:49:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I spent some time there last night, after the Vamp Cat thing, looking for a way to delete my account. Couldn't find it. Perhaps I should PM Rentech and ask her to do it for me.  Wink

No, no, clearly what you have to do is ask her not to ban you. Or perhaps ask her if you are banned.

vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2005 November 03, 01:26:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG, YOU GUYS MUST BE BORED! yadayadayada

Oh look, lambchops!

reg, so there's no way to delete a VS account?  Damn.  I may PM Rentwit and VampCat after all.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Do you think that would do it?  Grin

<insert witty comment here>
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2005 November 03, 01:32:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

here come the VS sheep 

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
MokeyHokey
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2005 November 03, 01:48:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edit: Posted in wrong thread, sorry.  Damn, I'm full of mistakes tonight.  Undecided
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2005 November 03, 02:07:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edit: Posted in wrong thread, sorry.  Damn, I'm full of mistakes tonight.  Undecided
ROFL the thats me all the time Grin

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 2005 November 03, 03:51:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oddly enough, I spent some time last night looking for a way to delete my account at VS. No luck. I was thinking of asking Inge if she knew how. All my PMs were deleted, both the historical and the new, hardly seems worth the bother of having an account, I don't imagine I'll be there much.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2005 November 03, 03:53:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fuck off, twit. See, we can say that here because there's no psycho-hypocrite running this site. Psycho, yes. But never a hypocrite.
twojeffs
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: 2005 November 03, 04:35:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What Reg said. As well as my own obsvervation - then why in the hell are you reading and posting here then, hmm? Crawl back in your caps locked hole.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2005 November 03, 05:20:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oddly enough, I spent some time last night looking for a way to delete my account at VS. No luck. I was thinking of asking Inge if she knew how. All my PMs were deleted, both the historical and the new, hardly seems worth the bother of having an account, I don't imagine I'll be there much.
I was Just over there looking for the same thing and it doesnt seem right to me that you cant delete your own account. seems a  bit odd to me I signed up but  there is no way for me to  leave the membership roster on my own. thats the first forum Ive ever Joined that wont let a member have a way to delete membership.Ive been on others and how long I stayed a member was entirely up to me. even on the BBS you can have your membership deleted if you no longer want to be a member.

vecki
Querulous Quidnunc

Moar Average Than You

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2005 November 03, 05:21:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What Reg said. As well as my own obsvervation - then why in the hell are you reading and posting here then, hmm? Crawl back in your caps locked hole.

Welcome to MATY, twojeffs  Grin

<insert witty comment here>
laeshanin
FURRY!
Malodorous Moron

Fook me, it took long enough to get a title!

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2005 November 03, 10:38:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am sooo disappointed.  All this talk about early video games and not one mention of Leisure Suit Larry and the Lounge Lizards game?  Where were all you people back in the 80's???  A friend of mine loaded it on my computer at work and there was some key I could hit that would bring up a spreadsheet so you looked like you were really working.  Or maybe that was an edit to my puter by my friend - not sure.

I started with Pong, moved up to Commodore 64 and then bought my very own PC with a 5-/14" disk drive and everything.  I have been playing forever.  Am 50 for 2 more weeks.
Iwas having babies the real variety not the sim variety

You and me both... In fact, the 80's seems to be a nappy/breast feeding blur of complete exhaustion. And they're all grown up and mocking now.  Wink

Meh...
laeshanin
FURRY!
Malodorous Moron

Fook me, it took long enough to get a title!

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2005 November 03, 10:47:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should read this link to: (Gali's trying to get a link here to maty)

http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=2661

Quite frankly, after reading this thread I've come to the unfortunate conclusion this person is a nutter (no spears to be chucked because of non-pc-edness, ta!), seems semi-literate, and has delusions of grandeur. The latter is no real issue, I guess, but the complete randomness and BS leaves you feeling a tad concerned.

Meh...
Hobbsee
Scrawny Pencil Neck
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2005 November 22, 02:20:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

17 here...Now I feel massively young!

I dont admit to playing the sims in real life - or creating the sims attic either!  Pity one girl had to mouth off about it, and tell many members of my grade about it....grr!

First started playing computer games when I was pretty young - not sure what age.  Had an old crappy laptop since around 1999 or so, give or take a year - the only way to turn it off was to hit fn+power button, and wait.  Used to love playing lemmings and treasure mountain on the old computer Smiley

Only person i've met off the internet in real life is Ness - yes, the one who has already posted in this thread.  It's a little hard to meet up with anyone else, as much as I would like to, because they're usually on a different continent...
Torkle
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2005 November 22, 04:02:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hiya Hobbsee!  Glad to see you here.  Oh - And while we're on the subject of age, I'm an old fogey of 38.

---
Torkle
Hobbsee
Scrawny Pencil Neck
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2005 November 22, 05:39:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Torkle!  Good to see you here also?  What have you been creating lately?  I'm thinking of some more recoloured fires, for ts2 this time, if I get brave enough...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: