More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 19:39:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Another deleted goodbye
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Another deleted goodbye  (Read 88163 times)
Countess
theisz
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: Another deleted goodbye
« Reply #25 on: 2005 October 26, 20:26:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently he was born in 1972.

OMFG, he's only several years younger than me.  Roll Eyes  Now that is truly sad.  What an ignoramus. 

I guess maturity is not one of his stronger traits.
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 October 26, 20:28:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Asshattery truly knows no age boundries.  Cheesy

phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

ISFJ - a tasty phyllis snack?

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 October 26, 20:33:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had to read that a couple of times .... I kept saying, "Ash?  Ash-attery? Is that like an ashtray?"   Cheesy

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 October 26, 20:53:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny how people assume I'm a teenage boy when they see my avatar. I could not be less of a teenage boy.
Maybe cuz you don't act your age?  Maybe cuz people don't take the time to read your posts to find out what kind of person you are.  I think anyone who reads your posts about Justin, your pixilated hottie, would know you aren't a teenage boy. Smiley
KellyQ
STUPID PUDDING
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 October 26, 20:59:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had to read that a couple of times .... I kept saying, "Ash?  Ash-attery? Is that like an ashtray?"   Cheesy

"1. asshat--One who has their head up their ass. Thus wearing their ass as a hat." urbandictionary.com

This is one of my all time favortie words Grin

<Pescado> Make it quick. I'm busy and you're not funny.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 October 26, 21:44:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So many, old, old people!  Definitely uncool.  I'll have to report this to the coolness police at MTV.   (Sorry, having a flashback to a thread at the BBS).  I don't know why someone as young as I should hang with such ancient creatures  Grin

Phyllis

Edit: My age is in my profile.
yep Im middle aged so I guess I qualify as ancient  Grin

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 October 26, 21:56:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"1. asshat--One who has their head up their ass. Thus wearing their ass as a hat." urbandictionary.com

This is one of my all time favortie words Grin

I love it!  I just don't think I'd ever seen it spelled out, and it looked odd.  Thanks, all, for giving me giggles Cheesy

Phyllis

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

"And so goest thy butthurt n00bs whosoever cannot have accolades and benes heaped upon them, as in the manner of vomit from a sorority girl, to which they are accustomed." lemmiwinks 1:1
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 October 26, 22:08:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, Phyllis, thank you - at least someone here from my generation.

I believe we need to be asking for the senior citizen's discount on membership - should get something in return for the gray hair and all.

Unsouper
Hook
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2005 October 26, 22:11:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, Phyllis, thank you - at least someone here from my generation.

I believe we need to be asking for the senior citizen's discount on membership - should get something in return for the gray hair and all.

I got the senior discount!  Just use the "Buy one for the price of two and get a second absolutely free" offer. 

Hook

PS.  I'm 56

If some is good and more is better, then too much ought to be just about right.
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2005 October 26, 22:16:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

erm, ok now I feel my age. A whopping 37! woot I am still a spring chicken!
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 October 26, 22:17:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The reggikkoness has been gracing the planet for 45 years. Smiley
phyllis_p
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2005 October 26, 22:37:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's so nice to see the young at heart crawling out of the woodwork  Cheesy  (I'm 49, for those who don't want to bother with my profile.  Was just too shy to say it before).

Phyllis

Vita brevis, Ars longa.                

themaltesebippy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2005 October 26, 22:54:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So many, old, old people!  Definitely uncool.  I'll have to report this to the coolness police at MTV.

Except those that were born in the early 70's were teens when MTV * actually was* cool.

I want my MTV!
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2005 October 26, 22:58:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny how people assume I'm a teenage boy when they see my avatar. I could not be less of a teenage boy.

Oh what are you complaining about! At least people don't think you are an 80 year old woman with a bladder control problem. Wink

Again I read that in a crotchety old lady voice!
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2005 October 26, 22:58:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah . . . MTV with coolness police? MTV is in serious need of coolness police, but it has no grounds to be running said operation. I watched "Pimp My Ride" once, when I was on vacation and there was basically nothing else to do. Lame. I seriously need to get around to pitching my "Pimp My Mexican Restaurant" idea. They could start with "Tortilla Joe's" by telling them to switch to the authentic Spanish pronunciation of their name.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2005 October 26, 23:05:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All this age revelation is shattering my world. I thought Motoki was older than me, but he is younger! Argh! No fair with the deceptive avatar pictures.
I really am a cat.

Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2005 October 26, 23:09:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, I missed that one, Hook. I'll make sure I sign up for a second membership for the price of two, so I get my fully deserved discount.

I'm 44 - for a few more days anyways (use it or lose it.) My husband is 50 so I get to laugh at him for the senile moments (and lose the excuse for mine.)

Unsouper
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2005 October 26, 23:16:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, I missed that one, Hook. I'll make sure I sign up for a second membership for the price of two, so I get my fully deserved discount.

I'm 44 - for a few more days anyways (use it or lose it.) My husband is 50 so I get to laugh at him for the senile moments (and lose the excuse for mine.)

My husband is a year and 4 days younger than me. So every year between June 14 and June 18 he takes every opportunity to point out that I am, numerically, 2 years older than him. Grrrrrr.
Meek_Monkey
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2005 October 26, 23:20:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so ok where do we get this guys mods from now. He does make some good stuff and was enjoying him on VS
windy_moon
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2005 October 26, 23:46:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so ok where do we get this guys mods from now. He does make some good stuff and was enjoying him on VS

Years of internet community experience has shown me that those who make a Grand Exit make an Even Grander Re-Entrance in short order.  Start counting and by the time you get to 50, the guy will be back.   Roll Eyes

Now, who's keeping track of the ages? I'm 44, clearly waiting for the social security check since I'm way older than the peeing nanny. Cheesy

Reality is for those who lack imagination.
noname
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2005 October 26, 23:48:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've always gotten the vibe off him that he's like 15. He seems to be at that maturity level or below.

Y'know, I could take offense if that, if it wasn't way too much work. I'm not much older than that, and neither I nor most of the people I hang out with could even come close to Wintermuteai's mastery of the art of making an idiot of himself. And to think, I thought that some of his stuff (his skins, mostly) was pretty nifty, way back in ye olden days of, what, late 2004, when the game had just come out and before the MTS2 exodus. Mostly because I like the book his name references, I thought, "Ooh! Fellow SF fan! Nifty!"

I mean, at least when Pescado leaves a site and makes a scene of himself, he does it well. He doesn't make himself look stupid, and he makes the other side look stupid without having to even do anything himself, because they handle it themselves.

Don't take too much offense to it; I'm only 21 myself.
« Last Edit: 2005 October 26, 23:58:48 by CharlenieHead » Logged
Baroness
Katze
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2005 October 26, 23:56:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My husband is a year and 4 days younger than me. So every year between June 14 and June 18 he takes every opportunity to point out that I am, numerically, 2 years older than him. Grrrrrr.

Same here my husband is 1 year and 3 months younger. By the way I'm 52 for 2 more months.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of  
the strong."  
     ---Gandhi
idtaminger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2005 October 26, 23:59:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. I never would have guessed. I just figured most pple were young on account of this being a game site and all. Except for JMP of course...I always knew he was old.
Baddmark
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2005 October 27, 00:03:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We are young! I'm only 44, for instance.  Grin
noname
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2005 October 27, 00:05:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. I never would have guessed. I just figured most pple were young on account of this being a game site and all. Except for JMP of course...I always knew he was old.

Video games have been around for years now. You don't just stop playing them when you're thirty.
I know I won't.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: