More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 21:58:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Abandonated Mods Needing Updates for Free Time
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Abandonated Mods Needing Updates for Free Time  (Read 138826 times)
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
Re: Abandonated Mods Needing Updates for Free Time
« Reply #50 on: 2008 March 03, 18:22:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I know it's wrong, I can never remember her damn name. Tongue

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
kuronue
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008 March 04, 05:38:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just go with HP. Paroxysm I think is how the last part goes, or something like that. Definitely an x, not a g

INFP or something
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 March 04, 08:37:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like Jelly's version better.  Cheesy

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Sivany
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2008 March 04, 10:40:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I'll add:

from squinge:
CallToDinnerFix
NoAutonomousFishing
noautonomoustalkthrough
noautonomousTVChannelChanging
PaintFaster
StopWatchingFire.package
TalkLecture.package

Is noautonomoustalkthrough something to do with the teddy bears? If so TwoJeffs has a hack that does that over at Inteen. Stopwatchingfire I assume from the name does something similar to Pescado's firemod so you could perhaps use that instead?

I added some custom foods for the first time ever a couple of weeks ago, but was annoyed to find that despite the excellence of the foods in other ways the 'call to dinner' option does not appear on the serving plates. Also since I installed FT some of them have stopped working, which I find rather odd.
Bluescreen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2008 March 04, 11:07:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is noautonomoustalkthrough something to do with the teddy bears? If so TwoJeffs has a hack that does that over at Inteen. Stopwatchingfire I assume from the name does something similar to Pescado's firemod so you could perhaps use that instead?

I added some custom foods for the first time ever a couple of weeks ago, but was annoyed to find that despite the excellence of the foods in other ways the 'call to dinner' option does not appear on the serving plates. Also since I installed FT some of them have stopped working, which I find rather odd.

Thanks for the tip. I replaced both hacks with the ones from TwoJeffs and Pescado. Two hacks less to worry about.  Smiley
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2008 March 04, 16:00:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I can't get that out of my head. It's how I read her name the first time I saw her stuff, and now I can't correct myself. =p

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
Frank
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2008 March 04, 18:01:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Christanlov's  "Sim Copy Mirror" got semi-borked by FT, as in sims that you choose revert to their original skintone, keeping only the hair,makeup,etc you chose. Servos stay however you copy from. I've attached a copy of the original hacked mirror.

* Christianlov_SimCopyMirror.package (44.04 KB - downloaded 293 times.)
mommytotwo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2008 March 04, 18:15:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here are some that came up for me.

Monique
Non Elder Insurance Hack @ Insim
Visitor's Stay longer  Cry
MQ_Work_Bring_Friend_Dialog

Squinge
youngadultshoppers

LizzLove
SwingerBed_with pregnacy_01 (This is the first time i've run a hackdiff report, so I don't know if this has flagged as needing updating before. I just know it worked with BV).
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2008 March 04, 20:36:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't need Squinge's 'youngadultshoppers' for owned business lots -- Pescado's Customer Selector gives you the ability to allow them to shop.

And Monique's stuff isn't really 'abandonated', AFAIK -- she usually just takes a couple of weeks to get her updates done.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: 2008 March 04, 22:11:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't need Squinge's 'youngadultshoppers' for owned business lots -- Pescado's Customer Selector gives you the ability to allow them to shop.

And Monique's stuff isn't really 'abandonated', AFAIK -- she usually just takes a couple of weeks to get her updates done.

I hope that's still true, but she apparently hasn't posted at MTS2 since October and her mods there are tagged as 'Unsupported.'  If she does get her stuff updated I'll remove it from the list and make a note to that effect.

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
mommytotwo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2008 March 04, 22:13:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Monique hasn't signed into mts2 since Oct., and she's usually quick about posting her compatibility list, and I mean within days so it seems like she's MIA.

I don't use the customer selector, will have to try it out I guess.  Smiley
Kristalrose
Feckless Fool

I'll do anything for my kids!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2008 March 04, 23:56:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't Monique move over to Insiminator?  That's where I get all her stuff.   
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2008 March 05, 00:02:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't Monique move over to Insiminator?  That's where I get all her stuff.   

What section would she be in and under what name?  I was poking around there looking for her and there doesn't seem to be a Monique...

Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2008 March 05, 00:27:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I searched for her over there, and found her profile.  She doesn't seem to have her own section.

When I searched the other day, I noticed she hadn't posted at Insim since October.

*sigh* I have her computer in most of my lots.  Early comments over at MTS2 indicate it doesn't seem to be borking anything, but it's obviously missing the new options.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2008 March 05, 00:35:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I liked Monique's "Bring Friend Home From Work" mod - I could definitely use it now with all the stupid hobby people coming over after work.

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: 2008 March 05, 01:19:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I liked Monique's "Bring Friend Home From Work" mod - I could definitely use it now with all the stupid hobby people coming over after work.

If she doesn't update, maybe after things settle down with FT we can query TwoJeffs about making a version of that (if he doesn't do it on his own.  I think that mod was based on his School Bus Bring Home Friends mod to begin with.)

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2008 March 05, 01:23:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, I wasn't aware she souped from the TS2 world.  I guess before I install FT I'll have to have all my sims with bank accounts on her computers withdraw them first, or have them do that first thing when I go into a lot and replace the computers.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: 2008 March 05, 01:26:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, I wasn't aware she souped from the TS2 world.  I guess before I install FT I'll have to have all my sims with bank accounts on her computers withdraw them first, or have them do that first thing when I go into a lot and replace the computers.

We don't know that she's 'souped,' just that we haven't seen her post at her usual haunts in some time.  She may yet turn up.

Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: 2008 March 05, 03:06:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If she doesn't update, maybe after things settle down with FT we can query TwoJeffs about making a version of that (if he doesn't do it on his own.  I think that mod was based on his School Bus Bring Home Friends mod to begin with.)

Actually, on further investigation, syberspunk has a hack that does the same thing right here on the site.  He hasn't updated his mods yet, but it looks like he's planning to.

gynarchy
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2008 March 05, 03:16:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, on further investigation, syberspunk has a hack that does the same thing right here on the site.  He hasn't updated his mods yet, but it looks like he's planning to.

Oh! Well I will just wait for ste to update his stuffs then. Thanks for pointing it out. Smiley

Opera loving chickens. Can't eat them. Can't vote for them. Can't wear them as a hat.
doren
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2008 March 05, 08:59:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What about Crammyboy's nudist hack?  It was updated and working fine in BV, but I don't know if it needs an update for FT or not (I haven't tried it in FT yet).

Karen

It was updated for BV by someone else, but I'm not currently using it so it didn't get scanned for changes.

Either the nudist hack or hula and more (I think its the former) interferes with fitness enthusiasm, which means that some activities like working out on the exercise machines, yoga and tai-chi do not expose the natural talent or give hobby points.

I used the updated version for BV and would be happy if somebody updated it for Freetime because I have some dedicated sim nudists and I feel like I have taken something away from them.
letitia
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2008 March 05, 11:48:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

do christian's cooktop object and squinge's hire more employee still work? i can't play without the cooktop LoL.
Lion
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2008 March 05, 14:14:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

do christian's cooktop object and squinge's hire more employee still work? i can't play without the cooktop LoL.

Squinge's hire more employee is not working any more. Use Monique's easy computer to hire more. I hired 20 just now to test. It works.

Sims 3 Blog: Twinbrook Redux
letitia
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2008 March 07, 12:27:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Squinge's hire more employee is not working any more. Use Monique's easy computer to hire more. I hired 20 just now to test. It works.

okay, thanks i removed it.

but i have a problem with my sim. i put new custom sim into custom neighborhood, put christian's cook top. i macro-sozialize my sims at the beginning. later on, i realize that my sims won't do anything. they just stand still until they pee themselves, get hungry, dirty, and keep whining but they don't move >_< is it because of the cooktop?? i play traveller's lot and they do everything fine...
i removed the cooktop in my custom sim's lot but they still won't do anything...does it have anything to do with macrostatic or the cooktop?
ladycoelura
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2008 March 07, 15:14:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All of the larger family hacks dont work with FT. I have tried them all. The game simple crashes no matter the house you try and load, while in the process of loading. I tried the lot full of sims by jordi and the one squinge did (which i used with BV) and then the one i found on MTS2 alos. They all had the same effect. If i removed that one hack the homes all loaded fine.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: