More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 08:24:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Abandonated Mods Needing Updates for Free Time
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Abandonated Mods Needing Updates for Free Time  (Read 138920 times)
Sivany
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Abandonated Mods Needing Updates for Free Time
« Reply #25 on: 2008 March 01, 16:45:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been looking through my downloads folder to update all my hacks and I noticed I still have eatmoretalkless by crammyboy installed. I guess I should take that out since it doesn't work anymore and noeatcrap (which I also have) does pretty much the same thing anyway!

Also I have lotfullofsims in my game and it was working until Freetime, although I don't think it's been updated since before BV has it? I tried to go hunting for the place I downloaded it from to see whether people were reporting that it still worked but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where this mod originally came from? Or can anyone tell me whether it does/doesn't work with FT?
mistyk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 March 01, 17:25:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been looking through my downloads folder to update all my hacks and I noticed I still have eatmoretalkless by crammyboy installed. I guess I should take that out since it doesn't work anymore and noeatcrap (which I also have) does pretty much the same thing anyway!

Also I have lotfullofsims in my game and it was working until Freetime, although I don't think it's been updated since before BV has it? I tried to go hunting for the place I downloaded it from to see whether people were reporting that it still worked but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where this mod originally came from? Or can anyone tell me whether it does/doesn't work with FT?

lotfullofsims was by Jordi on mts2 if it is the one I am thinking of, it hasn't been updated in a while, but 5th LMNt did put out a similiar one called larger household on mts2 it worked with Bon Voyage not sure if it needs updating for FT though

Morigale
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 March 01, 18:27:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lotfullofsims was by Jordi on mts2 if it is the one I am thinking of, it hasn't been updated in a while, but 5th LMNt did put out a similiar one called larger household on mts2 it worked with Bon Voyage not sure if it needs updating for FT though

Lies! Larger Household does NOT work with Bon Voyage; if you try to take a family on vacation it goes crazy and every time they try to do something their plumbob vanishes and they teleport back to their starting position. LotFullofSims worked fine with Bon Voyage for me, including vacation, except that the dogs couldn't seem to breed. Not sure if that was related to that hack or another, though.
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2008 March 01, 21:20:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jordi's version of LotFullOfSims (I believe at least three different people have made versions) is reported to work with Bon Voyage.  Hackdiff reports no changes needed, so IN THEORY, it may work with Free Time also.  We won't know for sure until one of the awesome has a look at it or a whole lotta people have tried it and reported their experience, so if anyone has a test 'hood they're willing to risk for the cause, please do.

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2008 March 01, 21:23:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've popped it in on the expectation that the Aspir household will be going over 8 members. We'll see what happens.  Cheesy

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Mizz Rose Bud
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2008 March 01, 22:54:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do not know if this fits in here, but ChristianLovs Clothing rack - hack could really need an update, since it dosent have the option to choose Outdoor clothes  Undecided other than that it was a good little thing to have in the Downloads folder Smiley

And I donīt have an option to link to the file ...  Embarrassed

Rose
Sivany
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2008 March 01, 23:57:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jordi's version of LotFullOfSims (I believe at least three different people have made versions) is reported to work with Bon Voyage.  Hackdiff reports no changes needed, so IN THEORY, it may work with Free Time also.  We won't know for sure until one of the awesome has a look at it or a whole lotta people have tried it and reported their experience, so if anyone has a test 'hood they're willing to risk for the cause, please do.

Ok, well lotfullofsinms definitely worked with BV for me, so if hackdiff isn't reporting any problems for FT either I'll stick it in my game and see what happens. I'll let you know of the results!

Whilst I'm here I might as well ask about harderhardergrades. I love this hack but I've just done a search and it looks as if it hasn't been updated since before BV, although it did work with BV. Is this correct? I have no idea if the creator is still active or not.
« Last Edit: 2008 March 02, 00:07:29 by Sivany » Logged
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 March 02, 01:12:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What about Crammyboy's nudist hack?  It was updated and working fine in BV, but I don't know if it needs an update for FT or not (I haven't tried it in FT yet).

Karen
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: 2008 March 02, 01:14:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What about Crammyboy's nudist hack?  It was updated and working fine in BV, but I don't know if it needs an update for FT or not (I haven't tried it in FT yet).

Karen

It was updated for BV by someone else, but I'm not currently using it so it didn't get scanned for changes.

Gamblor
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2008 March 02, 01:21:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wish somebody would take on Crammyboys Community Time Project v0.4a and try updating it. Would be a dream come true.

A Sims Nightmare!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2008 March 02, 02:14:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure pregnancywearanyoutfit is in the graveyard but I can't get it to load to check, so I've attached it.

I put this hack in, then I took this hack out, did the hokey tokey and turned around... whoops, got carried away there.

Srsly, I got a sims reset after I put the hack in and noted it but had added other hacks at the same time, so wasn't sure which hack was responsible. Then I discovered that the sims may wear their own clothes but they no longer look pregnant, I had expected they would. So I decided to take the hack out, because despite the Maxis clothes, I like to see my simmies pregnant. Now this particular sim had been fed cheesecake, I wanted to test toddler and child interactions on that block/drawing table, so we were going for twins.

I took Squinge's hack out, which caused another reset. I think it also lost the twins. Or the cheesecake doesn't work anymore. Anyway, I exited without saving and then used TwoJeffs' hack - which was also there all along, I should mention.

Anyway, Squinge's hack is too global for me and I won't be using it and I suggest others might be wary, if you're not in a test hood.

Nec
Malodorous Moron

I have no sense of humor.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2008 March 02, 02:27:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't need lotfullofsims, as I said before. Just modify your userstartup.cheat.

edespino
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2008 March 02, 03:20:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i run the hackdiff and i get the for Crammyboy's nudist hack

C:\Hacks\zCBOY_nudist.package: may require possible updates:
    B 0x7F03C064 0x1006 Function - Portal
    B 0x7F15817B 0x1002 Interaction - Tai Chi
    B 0x7F3D1866 0x100B Interaction - Yoga
    B 0x7F3D1866 0x1014 Interaction - Yoga - Join
    B 0x7F4437F2 0x2059 Relax - Cuddle - Play In - A - Do
    B 0x7F4F06CA 0x2013 Interaction - Work Out
    B 0x7F585FFD 0x1006 Function - Portal
    B 0x7F7A1656 0x1004 Interaction - Get In
    B 0x7F999502 0x1002 Interaction - Sunbathe
    B 0x7F9AB517 0x2000 Interaction - Use
    B 0x7FEC3010 0x1002 Interaction - Use

C:\Hacks\zCBOY_nudist_Social.package: clean

so i think no is safe use by now.

Sorry my english, i speak spanish
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2008 March 02, 04:16:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What does guob mean?

Otherwise, I have set sim numbers higher, but I'm sure I still had that when I lost the try for baby. Lotfullofsims restored try for baby for me. I'll try without this time and see what happens.

Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: 2008 March 02, 04:20:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Otherwise, I have set sim numbers higher, but I'm sure I still had that when I lost the try for baby. Lotfullofsims restored try for baby for me. I'll try without this time and see what happens.

I thought I remembered hearing that you needed both the hack and the startup cheat, but it's been a while now so I'm not sure.

doren
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2008 March 02, 13:03:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I put this hack in, then I took this hack out, did the hokey tokey and turned around... whoops, got carried away there.

Srsly, I got a sims reset after I put the hack in and noted it but had added other hacks at the same time, so wasn't sure which hack was responsible. Then I discovered that the sims may wear their own clothes but they no longer look pregnant, I had expected they would.

I took Squinge's hack out, which caused another reset. I think it also lost the twins. Or the cheesecake doesn't work anymore. Anyway, I exited without saving and then used TwoJeffs' hack - which was also there all along, I should mention.

If the clothes mesh does not include a pregnancy state it does not show, but it has always been like that. What do you mean by "reset", the pregnancy or the sim? I get motive resets whenever I start the game and enter a family home, but I had them before I put this back in. I would like to know why it was meant not to be compatible with BonVoyage.

Which of TwoJeffs' hacks are you referring to? I do not find anything that relates to maternity clothes.
Nec
Malodorous Moron

I have no sense of humor.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2008 March 02, 16:00:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What does guob mean?

That removes object shadows inside (sims still have them) if you have shadows on high. Outside objects keep their shadows.

I will try for baby after granny dies since I am at my maximum. Too many kids right now Tongue
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2008 March 02, 18:44:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought I remembered hearing that you needed both the hack and the startup cheat, but it's been a while now so I'm not sure.
I heard the same, and it's been my experience. I have LotFullofSims in (Larger Households is bad juju). I haven't tried the functions of the hack as my main 'hood is being played prosperity style and I like to keep things small, plus no Free Love cult yet. No weird side effects, and pets are breeding. But then, they were breeding for me with the hack in BV.

For the prego outfits, I use Squinge's PregandServoChangeAppearancePack. I believe the this replaced pregwearanyoutfit as of Seasons. My sims are wearing regular clothes, with bump as long as the clothing has a pregnancy morph available ...which most of mine do, except for Lianna's super-stick model clothing.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2008 March 02, 19:20:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK. I see. None of my clothes are likely to have a pregnancy morph/mesh as I didn't know they required them, I thought the clothes would just get stretched/distorted.

My reset was the global kind, when you go into a lot and all the sims are standing lumpenly, doing nothing, with all their motives green.

If the cheesecake gives a 100% chance of twins, then I reckon the reset may have lost that somehow, as she gave birth to a singleton. If the cheesecake is not 100% guaranteed, she may not have been having twins in the first place.

The TwoJeffs' hack I referred to was just the triplets/quads one I had to use to get the twins I wanted. It wasn't a pregnancy/clothing hack.

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2008 March 02, 20:57:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a mod/set of mods at MTS2 for pregnancy meshes for the majority of the Maxis meshes. Doesn't include FreeTime, of course, or H&M. Most cc is based on Maxis meshes so that takes care of about 70% of my clothes, plus you'll get your rare creator who includes a pregnancy morph in their custom meshes.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
doren
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2008 March 02, 21:07:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK. I see. None of my clothes are likely to have a pregnancy morph/mesh as I didn't know they required them, I thought the clothes would just get stretched/distorted.

My reset was the global kind, when you go into a lot and all the sims are standing lumpenly, doing nothing, with all their motives green.

Clothes that are based on the nude mesh work for pregnancies, as well as those based on the short summer dress plus a number of custom meshes.

That was the motive resets I meant, I got them before installing most of the hacks. I have no idea where they come from, at the moment I try not to save at 2 o'clock at night in case they are all wide awake when I return.
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2008 March 03, 04:10:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do not know if this fits in here, but ChristianLovs Clothing rack - hack could really need an update, since it dosent have the option to choose Outdoor clothes  Undecided other than that it was a good little thing to have in the Downloads folder Smiley

And I donīt have an option to link to the file ...  Embarrassed

Rose

IIRC, you can do the same things with the coat rack available here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=225251. I haven't used Christianlov's clothing rack in ages, so I don't remember exactly what it does, but I do remember trading it in for this clothing rack once it became outdated. *shrug*

I sing along with elevator music.
Bluescreen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2008 March 03, 09:41:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I'll add:

from squinge:
CallToDinnerFix
NoAutonomousFishing
noautonomoustalkthrough
noautonomousTVChannelChanging
PaintFaster
StopWatchingFire.package
TalkLecture.package

and from crammyboy:
OutsideBathFix

All reported as in need of an update by hackdiff.

--Bluescreen

* squinge_mods.rar (8.41 KB - downloaded 298 times.)
* CBOY_OutsideBathFix.rar (0.5 KB - downloaded 285 times.)
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2008 March 03, 17:47:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a mod/set of mods at MTS2 for pregnancy meshes for the majority of the Maxis meshes. Doesn't include FreeTime, of course, or H&M. Most cc is based on Maxis meshes so that takes care of about 70% of my clothes, plus you'll get your rare creator who includes a pregnancy morph in their custom meshes.

Hysterical Parogasm (sp?) made a pregnancy morph for the H&M Sundress and turned them into default maternity outfits. If anyone is interested.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: 2008 March 03, 17:59:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hysterical Parogasm

Love it!  Cheesy

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: