More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 22:41:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  FT no CD-Crack
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FT no CD-Crack  (Read 7701 times)
ChibyMethos
Corpulent Cretin

Remember 9-11-2001

View Profile
FT no CD-Crack
« on: 2008 February 29, 03:20:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where can I find the no CD-Crack for FT? I'd like to play it, but I refuse to delete Dameon Tools or any other programe on my computer.  Angry

All your base are belong to us.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
Re: FT no CD-Crack
« Reply #1 on: 2008 February 29, 03:31:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

www.gamecopyworld.com, for all your cracktastic needs.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
ChibyMethos
Corpulent Cretin

Remember 9-11-2001

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 February 29, 04:26:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excellent Grin

All your base are belong to us.
Eleonora
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 February 29, 13:22:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just wondering if this is just me, but a while back I got a crack from gamecopyworld for Seasons. Everything worked fine, but then I gotms with disappearing motives. The bars would still be there, but not the text indicating which motive it was. Took the crack out, everything back to normal.
Similar thing happened when I cracked Uni, kid's grades wouldn't go up anymore.

Am I missing something here? Am I supposed to do anything other than just replacing the original exe with the crack?

This is her picture as she was / It seems a thing to wonder on / As though mine image in the glass / Should tarry when myself am gone.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 February 29, 14:17:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cracks sometimes go wrong.  Try a different version.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 February 29, 20:00:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yea, I remember a case of a wonky no-CD crack for OFB that had to be updated.  And there's also the 'hybrid monster game' issue, where you apply a patch to the game, but use a non-patched no-CD exe to run it.  This has been know to cause problems in the past, which may explain why new versions of the no-CD cracks appear almost the same day as the official EA patch appears.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Larxene
Blathering Buffoon

For great justice!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 March 01, 01:02:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay here's a stupid question and feel free to answer it via PM. Since I got screwed by EA over the whole BV/SecuRom thing, I won't buy any of their games now. How do I play my legal version of BV (aside from putting it in the disc tray, I am scared to death to) and stuff like Free Time? Yes I know the obvious answer "you don't" but I'm sure there are "other means".

~~ Larxene
prattle
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 March 01, 01:17:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay here's a stupid question and feel free to answer it via PM. Since I got screwed by EA over the whole BV/SecuRom thing, I won't buy any of their games now. How do I play my legal version of BV (aside from putting it in the disc tray, I am scared to death to) and stuff like Free Time? Yes I know the obvious answer "you don't" but I'm sure there are "other means".
Install it and then replace the game's .exe file with a no-CD crack before you play it. There's more details about this in the SecuROM sticky post. As a bonus, you won't have to put in the CD every time you play.
Larxene
Blathering Buffoon

For great justice!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 March 01, 01:33:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmn.. interesting. So I can install BV but SecuRom never runs or installs unless I play directly from the BV CD? This the case with others like Free Time? I'm assuming I can score a No-CD crack from the same site that was linked earlier.

~~ Larxene
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 March 01, 01:37:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As long as you install on the administrator account on your PC, yup.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Larxene
Blathering Buffoon

For great justice!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 March 01, 01:51:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Works for me. Maybe I'll get a used copy of Free Time then and just No-CD crack it.

~~ Larxene
Berney
Blathering Buffoon

Not a Real Person

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008 March 01, 04:08:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Works for me. Maybe I'll get a used copy of Free Time then and just No-CD crack it.

Well, now THAT would *technically* be illegal, if  the previous owner still plays the game. (If not, I think it's legit.) Of course, many of the users on this site pirate the games, so using someone else's disk to install the game is hardly as bad. I personally refuse to buy any more Sims 2 games after having plagued myself with SecuRom. I myself am debating pirating the game, but I won't get the game at all until most of the borkenness and irritations have been fixed.
Larxene
Blathering Buffoon

For great justice!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 March 01, 08:10:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, now THAT would *technically* be illegal, if  the previous owner still plays the game. (If not, I think it's legit.) Of course, many of the users on this site pirate the games, so using someone else's disk to install the game is hardly as bad. I personally refuse to buy any more Sims 2 games after having plagued myself with SecuRom. I myself am debating pirating the game, but I won't get the game at all until most of the borkenness and irritations have been fixed.

Well I was considering pirating for the sole reason that EA owes me $100+ for computer repairs thanks to their shitty copy protection but I have no idea how to install or use a pirated copy. Google is not my friend in this, I need plain and simple instructions.

Otherwise, I'll grab a used copy off Ebay once it's patched/no CD cracks are patched.

Now what about Teen Style Stuff? Does that require a no-cd crack if you're running all expansions up to BV?

~~ Larxene
BigFatLady
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2008 March 01, 08:28:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

no, I thought that, but when I got TSS I still had to have the BV disc in

Thankyou Zazazu for the link to game copy world, it's the only way I've been able to get the damn thing to load, you have saved my sanity!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: