More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 11:45:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Borked needs bars.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Borked needs bars.  (Read 2487 times)
Ayslhyn
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Borked needs bars.
« on: 2008 February 28, 22:12:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gah I don't bloody believe this. I installed a couple of MATY hacks yesterday, the "Don't wave at me" one and the one that fixes the BV gardener problem. I already have College Adjuster, No Friends for Promotions, No Baby Harrassment and Preg for all genders, oh yeah and the BV anti-gesturing thingy.

Since then my legacy family (and ONLY them) have developed rapidly-falling needs bars particularly bladder and hygeine. This is not to be understood. I don't have the souvenirs thingy that allegedly causes this and as the new hacks have not affected any other family it can't be that either.

I don't want to lose the legacy lot with all the graves and whatnot on it. I've tried everything from using moveobjects to reload the individual Sims to moving half the family out then back in again.

Any ideas VERY gratefully received.

kutto
Senator

Hamsome

View Profile
Re: Borked needs bars.
« Reply #1 on: 2008 February 28, 22:24:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try resetting these sims by forcing an error on them.
Tigerlilley
Hentaibait
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 February 29, 00:38:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you just installed FT?

If so, welcome to the club.  Everyones motives are dropping quickly.

<Inge> Yes, at my age it is hard to tell whether something I am saying will make me look incontinent

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 February 29, 03:29:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, remember when we thought Seasons was dropping the need bars?  Roll Eyes

Used to be, with toddlers, I had two wake cycles.
Cycle A: Get toddler from crib. Tickle or snuggle. Throw toddler at skilling toy. Feed toddler. Put toddler to bed.
Cycle B: Get toddler from crib. Potty train. Empty toilet. Throw toddler at skilling toy. Put toddler to bed.

Now every wake cycle consists of: Potty train before toddler pisses itself. Empty. Throw toddler at toy. Feed. Bed. Sleep, because the adults have the energy of an elder. Watch nervous breakdown as parent has no opportunity to fill rapidly declining fun need.

Of course my tester family had to have twins.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 February 29, 08:24:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have not seen any evidence of rapidly dropping motives. If you think your sim has fucked up motive stats, try forcing an error and attaching it here, so I can see its numbers.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: