More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:37:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The War Room
| | |-+  Free Time Facts And Learnings
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Free Time Facts And Learnings  (Read 97773 times)
Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
Re: Free Time Facts And Learnings
« Reply #75 on: 2008 June 16, 21:06:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tight pants is the use of works of the NonAwesome or using outdated/obsolete Awesomeware

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
jwaas
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2008 June 16, 22:06:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, thank goodness.  Me in tight pants is something no one wants to see!  Tongue

I have removed a number of non-awesome and formerly-awesome hacks, and we'll see if the gypsy ever shows up now....
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2008 June 18, 00:05:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps you have an older version of TwoJeffs' Visitor Controller -- the VC by default zaps the Gypsy, but the latest version lets her deliver the lamp.  Check to make sure you have it.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
jwaas
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2008 June 18, 00:42:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I never saw the gypsy at all until I got rid of that older version of the VC.  Now that it's gone, I saw the gypsy that one time, but she disappeared before she could deliver the lamp.  I may go look for the latest version as you suggest anyway, since I liked using it in Uni to keep away cow mascots, professors, streakers, and other useless personages.  Of course I'll have to be sure to Allow Gypsy, if I do install it!  The problem is, as previously stated, the appearance of the gypsy is so rare that it will be a while before I even get an opportunity to see her again.  I'll let you guys know once I know anything more.  Isn't hunting down conflicts fun?  Roll Eyes

(I wonder if that's it -- could the older VC have made any permanent changes in the code?  Because the default was "Ban Gypsy" if I recall correctly.  It may take the new VC to change it back if so.)

On a totally different subject, just yesterday I experienced my first gnome-stealing, only to have the family's teen boy leave autonomously in the middle of the night to Steal Back the gnome.  He would have made the entire trip in his PJs if Inge's clothes-changing door had let him.  He succeeded in stealing it back, though I suppose there was a certain percentage chance that he'd have been brought home in the police car!  I can't get over how many things I still see that are completely new to me, even from the base game (as I suppose this was), even with all the hundreds of hours I've played it.

And now back to our currently scheduled expansion pack.  Wink
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: 2008 June 18, 07:53:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even if the Gypsy is banned using the VC she will show up with the lamp. As soon as she has dropped it she will be zapped off lot.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2008 June 18, 09:11:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is really irrelevant to our interests here. And death to Emma.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: