More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 00:00:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  What do I do with these ones?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: What do I do with these ones?  (Read 4956 times)
wetninja
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
What do I do with these ones?
« on: 2008 March 03, 17:06:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am hoping that someone can help me, I have been updating my hacks for Freetime and have run into a bit of a problem.  I have several hacks in my directors cut that are not even on the list for any updates.  I checked the scrapeyard and only found two there.  But I still have about ten that are not listed and cannot figure out what the heck to do with them.  So my question is, if they are not listed for update and are not in the scrapeyard do I remove them or do I leave them in? Huh
mitchellcjs
The Genius
Dead Member

View Profile
Re: What do I do with these ones?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 March 03, 17:08:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The general recommendation is to remove all hack, place new FT Shiny hacks.  The non-updated ones have usually been obsoleted, merged, or tossed for Pescadoan reasons.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
Re: What do I do with these ones?
« Reply #2 on: 2008 March 03, 17:18:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What Mitchie said.  With a new EP, do not just add FT hacks, or even overwrite old versions.  You might leave conflicting old versions in your directory, causing much tightening of the pants.  Delete all previous hacks and load FT director's cut into your nice empty hack directory in Downloads.

For non-awesome hacks, check with the creator's pages and make sure they are declared cleared or updated for FT.

Tribulatio proxima est
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: