More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 23:04:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Bork List: Freetime Ed.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Bork List: Freetime Ed.  (Read 336881 times)
anankha
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Bork List: Freetime Ed.
« Reply #450 on: 2008 March 12, 21:37:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This really makes me not want to get Free Time. And I really wanted it too.  Cry  But I don't want my sims to get all glitched and annoy me and make me exit without saving and make me lose a lot of stuff(I know, a run-on sentence).
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: 2008 March 12, 21:46:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No green on purple - it's completely illegible.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #452 on: 2008 March 12, 21:46:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This really makes me not want to get Free Time. And I really wanted it too.  Cry  But I don't want my sims to get all glitched and annoy me and make me exit without saving and make me lose a lot of stuff(I know, a run-on sentence).

I wouldn't write it off just yet.  Most of the mod gods have updated most of their existing stuff, so now they'll have time to go after the new bugs, which will probably take a little longer.  But between Pes, Ste, jfade, TJ, Dizzy, Jase, Inge, Paladin and everybody else who does this stuff, they'll likely eradicate a majority of the issues given a little time.  (ETA: Oh yeah, and I expect some of it will get patched by EA)  :p

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: 2008 March 12, 21:49:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NO GREEN TEXT!! BLERGH!

The Glamour Bed flashing blue is a known issue. I forgot if there was a fix for it though. It is NOT Free Time related though.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: 2008 March 12, 22:08:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll try that, thanks. Though, I did use the clean installer to install the lot, I always do, and the only file was the lot itself.

That's why they cause problems -- clean installer doesn't see them as tag-along objects, but they are, so the game gets wonky about them. It's not really CI's fault -- it treats them just like any other furniture in the house, and since they're game objects, it doesn't see them as tag-along cc.

The Glamour Bed flashing blue is a known issue. I forgot if there was a fix for it though. It is NOT Free Time related though.

Yea, it started with Seasons, for me.  The fix is easy -- just go into buy mode, click on the design tool, then click on the bed. You don't have to actually change the bed, just click on it -- you can then X out of the design tool and the flashing blue is gone.

« Last Edit: 2008 March 12, 22:14:58 by jsalemi » Logged

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: 2008 March 12, 22:49:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, it started as soon as I got the GLS pack for me, back in Pets.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
friendlyquark
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: 2008 March 13, 03:46:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How do you explain then that a Maxis lot is the one not loading now as my imported family was trying to move into a new house? I keep getting this curtain thing, but I really don't think that it has anything to do with curtains. Can someone look into this with me, because I cannot seem to play any imported families and custom lots at all right now. They will work for a while, but get a little borked as I play, object interaction errors, etc and then when I try to move them into a new lot it is completely FUBAR. Please help! I have very few dowloaded objects and I removed all hacks et al.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: 2008 March 13, 03:49:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Remove all cc, then retry. No error? You have a bad cc item that has tentacles. It's extremely rare, but it happens.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
friendlyquark
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: 2008 March 13, 03:52:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

tentacles? How bizarre. I will scratch everything and try again.
SimGeekChick
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: 2008 March 13, 04:20:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did EAxis break the grand piano, or is it my game? After installing Freetime the regular piano provides fun as usual, but all my sims with grand pianos are losing fun when they play. The grand piano was working fine before.

I haven't gotten to test that yet, but I have noticed that all the exercise objects (treadmill, weight machines, that new bike) aren't raising fun like they're supposed to. Has anyone else noticed this?

eta: For me both pianos are giving fun when played. Sorry Sad

eta again: Ok, I tested in another house and high active sims DO get fun, while the low active (only 2) sim's fun bar just stopped where it was. But in the house with slightly lesser low active (4 bars) they loose fun on the same machines.. wtf? Am I just an idiot who's missing something obvious? I know active sims like exercise more, but I thought that an object that actually has fun points listed gave at least some fun to all users. A sim with the OTH of fitness who looses fun when he exercises sucks!
« Last Edit: 2008 March 13, 05:04:10 by SimGeekChick » Logged
quasim
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: 2008 March 13, 14:16:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Borked Mahjongg Table:

1. Did you notice that it has 9 tiles? If you put chairs around it then sell it, you'll lose the chairs and get only the value of the table.
2. If you put the Mahjongg Table in a corner and put chairs around it, Sims can get trapped in the corner (I had a visitor nearly die because I didn't notice for a day or more)
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #461 on: 2008 March 13, 14:34:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is exactly the same as the card table. Not a bork as such, just don't put it in the corner. I've even had that happen with regular tables and chairs. Oh, and sell the chairs before selling the table.

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: 2008 March 13, 14:36:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yea, it's not hard to put any table in the wrong place where a sim will get trapped if you're not paying attention. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #463 on: 2008 March 13, 14:38:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had Goopy trapped for ages in one of the downtown lots where I'd plopped a card table in the corner. I kept hoping he'd die but of course he didn't. Peed himself a few times though...heh.

Lord Darcy
Obtuse Oaf

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #464 on: 2008 March 13, 15:14:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Put something like a potted plant in the corner so that Sims get out of the chair the other side.

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #465 on: 2008 March 13, 15:38:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good idea! I'm glad I thought of it! Wink

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: 2008 March 13, 19:36:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Put something like a potted plant in the corner so that Sims get out of the chair the other side.

Where's the fun in that?  Grin

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Jack Rudd
Grammar Police

Grammar Militia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #467 on: 2008 March 13, 20:12:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Potted Snapdragon Bouquet for full benefit, of course.

Twice West of England chess champion
FIDE rating 2328
Official MATY Predictable Puellile Poser
In Memoriam: WFM Jessie Gilbert, 1987-2006
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #468 on: 2008 March 13, 23:29:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Potted Snapdragon Bouquet for full benefit, of course.

Potted evil snapdragon, don't you mean? Heh heh.

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: 2008 March 14, 01:03:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A sim with the OTH of fitness who looses fun when he exercises sucks!

See now, I like that, it makes sense. Why would a lazy ass find exercising fun? Sims should get enjoyment out of certain things, depending on their personality, and to find other activities boring.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: 2008 March 14, 03:25:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOSES!
It's "loses", people, not looses! Nothing is being loosed. No hounds, no floodgates.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
sewinglady
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: 2008 March 14, 03:41:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOSES!
It's "loses", people, not looses! Nothing is being loosed. No hounds, no floodgates.

Ah yes, one of my personal grammar peeves... along with 'sells' for 'sales'.  grrrr

friendlyquark
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: 2008 March 14, 04:47:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So took out all my downloads and it worked...for a while. Then I put back in the stuff I actually knew was safe and it borked on loading a community lot. I am so confuzzled. I go to dig through my downloads folder again.
Katuchan
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: 2008 March 14, 04:58:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Arts & Crafts club woman (she's named Cassidy something in my game, she has red hair, grey eyes and the Lucy Hanbi face template) has the emo-OFB hair. Her portrait hair and clothes were different than the ones she came wearing (this has happened to other 3 women I've moved in, of all of them only one's portrait is the clothes/hair she actually has). I've checked and I can't select that hair through the mirror, why is it even there?

All my Free Time NPCs have different icons than what they're wearing and so on. I have every expansion and stuff pack except for Teen Style Stuff.

I've also noticed that my sims with no aspiration benefits have slower-dropping needs and so on. I haven't gotten to test whether or not similar vacation benefits are borked now - has anyone had any experience with that yet?

And I have a question: Is it official, now, that marrying/moving in a Hobby Leader/Hobbyist/Whatever The Hell They're Called is a VBT? And how can you tell which ones are the official Hobby Leaders/etc etc, as opposed to just Free Time NPCs/townies, etc? Thanks in advance.
SimGeekChick
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: 2008 March 14, 06:08:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A sim with the OTH of fitness who looses fun when he exercises sucks!

See now, I like that, it makes sense. Why would a lazy ass find exercising fun? Sims should get enjoyment out of certain things, depending on their personality, and to find other activities boring.

Yes, but why would a sim with a low active score have fitness as his OTH? He doesn't even LIKE exercising! Unless he just likes to suffer. Stupid sim.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: