More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:13:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  A few of Argon's private hacks [Updated 8-4-2008]
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: A few of Argon's private hacks [Updated 8-4-2008]  (Read 71350 times)
Rayea
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: A few of Argon's private hacks [Updated 8-4-2008]
« Reply #25 on: 2008 September 13, 00:01:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

can i just ask....if i want to have the funtions of the zomgod nekkid (yeah, i know its discontinued and merged)
what was it merged with?
(does'nt realy want most of the others, but i do want my sims to react better to the streakers befor i unleash my student version of Capn Jack Harkness onto my unsuspecting dormies ^^  Grin since every streaker would make him cheer hehe)

so, i want to know which one i need to get to make use of the functions from the zomg nekkid (rather than try grabbing them all )
Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2008 September 13, 05:14:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Umm that's a good question, it's been so long since I've looked at any of these hacks so I don't remember. I still have Argon_zomg-nekkid in my downloads folder so my best guess is that note is actually meant for something else (sleep naked maybe? that one did get merged with smart beds, but I don't use TwoJeff's hack anymore so I dunno).

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2008 September 13, 11:57:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Otherwise I think it might be the test package I made to demonstrate how to add new archetypes, if that's the case it's a set made from my self sim and it isn't needed unless you want random Argon-looking townies (unless you replace the meshes with something else of course).  Tongue That was more of an "oh look this is cool!" hack because someone asked how to do it and no one else had done it before.

And not many people have done it since!

Have you actually seen others somewhere? I've only seen the original.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2008 September 13, 17:49:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Otherwise I think it might be the test package I made to demonstrate how to add new archetypes, if that's the case it's a set made from my self sim and it isn't needed unless you want random Argon-looking townies (unless you replace the meshes with something else of course).  Tongue That was more of an "oh look this is cool!" hack because someone asked how to do it and no one else had done it before.

And not many people have done it since!

Have you actually seen others somewhere? I've only seen the original.

I've seen one other set on MTS2--a 'furry' anthropomorphic type deal.  The creator claimed he had plans for more, and even specified what sort index numbering he intended to use, but they haven't appeared so far.  Linked below for the curious.

http://freya.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=277425

(And Argon just turned my 28th template set into a unique one that won't conflict with his.  <3)

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
Argon
Juvenile Jackass

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2008 September 13, 18:36:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Argon shudders

I didn't know about that one until just now... I'm kinda wishing I didn't. Anyway, sort index doesn't really matter, it's just for organizing the icons in CAS/Bodyshop, all that matters is that none of the instance ids conflict.

Desktop: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia Ge-Force GTS 450 1GB, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium, WSXGA+ (1680x1050), Windows 7 Pro x64

Laptop: Sony VAIO VPCYB15KX, AMD Dual-Core E-350 1.60 GHz, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310, WXGA (1366x768), Windows 7 Pro x86
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: 2008 September 13, 18:46:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Argon shudders

I didn't know about that one until just now... I'm kinda wishing I didn't. Anyway, sort index doesn't really matter, it's just for organizing the icons in CAS/Bodyshop, all that matters is that none of the instance ids conflict.

Sorry hon, didn't mean to traumatize you.

* AmberDiceless pats Argon.

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: