More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 17, 09:25:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6518 Members
Latest Member: Willaemann
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Mods have just *stopped* working... wtf?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Mods have just *stopped* working... wtf?  (Read 4037 times)
MrsSoares
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Mods have just *stopped* working... wtf?
« on: 2008 February 08, 20:29:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel like a tard, here yet again with an "I think it's broke" moment, but, it is what it is...

I was playing my game last night just fine, no problems at all... I get up this morning, load the game, and begin playing my frat house... and I feel like I have the remains of a VBFB... but I never witnessed one... this particular house right now only has one member, Ashton Rothchild, who is with child... cept, he's not getting child support alla sudden... he cant buy a love potion from the puter (both are Moniques mods... available here with the awesomz) and can't drink any of the alchaholic beer from the urnotawesome Simslice directory on the booty list. I pulled out all my mods, and run game fine... I put all my mods into a test game, and I can do all of the above... but try to run my regualr game with all CC in tack, nada.

I have all xp's and sp's... and why tf would this just happen, overnight, literally???

I have deleted the cache file in the EA directory... didnt help.

Help?

I am Bipolar, have PMS and a gun... any fucking questions???
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Mods have just *stopped* working... wtf?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 February 08, 21:16:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Check that CC is enabled? Did all the basic Awesome controllers disappear? Do you still have your terlet paper and all? I require more USEFUL information than some unintelligible gibberish.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
MrsSoares
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 February 08, 21:44:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, O mighty one, CC is enabled... I am not THAT unawesome (gimme a few though, and I can accomplish even the uber unawesome).  I have the things I mentioned above, like Monique's computer... but, unlike yesterday, I can no longer talk to SS members, or purchase potions, though the banking works fine. I can purchase the beer and place it on a counter, and even tell the sims to drink it... but they get over to it look at it, and it drops out of que.

I still have the toilet paper, lot debugger, all of it... just some of it has decided to crap out... ?

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 February 08, 22:55:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this only one lot, or on multiples? You could always try using the debugger to force errors on on and offworld objects. That unblocks the weirdest things for me.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2008 February 08, 23:31:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I notice that you said your sim is at uni & pregnant. How did you enable this? If inteen, do you have any hacks showing a conflict with inteen in your downloads when you run clean installer?

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
MrsSoares
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 February 08, 23:34:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm... I have never done the force error thing, cuz it frightens me... but I will give it a go!

And to Floopy, yes I have the kitten killer... and up untill last night, all my mods worked fine. I did not download anything between playtime last evening, and today... Sad

I didn't know Clean Installer showed conflicting hacks, I only knew about HCDU from Paladin... and in that case, Inteen conflicts with itself... >.<

floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2008 February 09, 00:00:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

that would be the one I was talking about. lol. Cheesy

I might wait until I've had my morning cuppa before posting. lol.

I have seen a couple of times where pregnant sims at uni weren't able to interact with certain people or things in the game & it was related to inteen. It is an avenue for you to check, at least.

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 February 09, 15:26:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: