More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:09:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  Playsets & Toys
| | | |-+  Salvaged Stories Crap
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Salvaged Stories Crap  (Read 511841 times)
koowll
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Salvaged Stories Crap
« Reply #275 on: 2008 April 03, 16:56:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have those objects that you wanted, not all, but these below:

Hydrant
Animal's Bed
Painting
Sofa
Flower

Click on the link below to get it:

http://w16.easy-share.com/1699992079.html

I don't have only the  Station Fish and Ice Block.

If someone could put here the other ones, it'd be nice.
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2008 April 04, 01:10:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, do we need Stories to use these? Just checking.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 2008 April 04, 01:36:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, the whole point of this thread is to list stuff that's been ripped from the various Stories to be used in the regular Sims game.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 2008 April 05, 00:57:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sweet. I just wasn't sure whether that was "the assets are still in the Stories directories so you need that installed but now you can use them in this one" or the whole shebang. And I'm aware the preceding sentence probably only made sense to me...

Awesome as usual, Pescado. Cheesy
Kabuto
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: 2008 April 08, 05:38:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have those objects that you wanted, not all, but these below:

Hydrant
Animal's Bed
Painting
Sofa
Flower

Click on the link below to get it:

http://w16.easy-share.com/1699992079.html

I don't have only the  Station Fish and Ice Block.

If someone could put here the other ones, it'd be nice.

I can't download something with firefox or IE7, cookies are enabled but it always ask me to write the code and now I must wait for 500 secondes.
koowll
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 2008 April 08, 19:58:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some times it happens! You have to wait or try to download it another time or day.  Wink
ascarrott
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: 2008 April 09, 09:45:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Corefuncs package seems to mess up the BV beach lot wave effects. Pescado is is possible if you can fix this.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 2008 April 09, 11:56:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Corefuncs package seems to mess up the BV beach lot wave effects. Pescado is is possible if you can fix this.
I do not understand the problem. Please explain how beach lot wave effects are "messed up" in better detail. My beaches look fine to me. Provide pictures.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 2008 April 09, 13:00:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The shoreline animation is moved about three tiles into the ocean now.
Nothing to bother about, move your wave effects holder three tiles closer to the Beach and youre done. Maybe EAxis altered the effect for CS but later had not used it. Now its in our game and overrides the existing effect.
Really i notice albeit everthing wrong in my Game but i had to see a tread here about this so i looked closer into the issue. Before it was not recognized.
« Last Edit: 2008 April 09, 13:06:48 by Havelock » Logged
ascarrott
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 2008 April 09, 13:13:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok no problem then
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: 2008 April 09, 15:10:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try csconv/test corefuncs.package. I attempted some Voodoo Debugging. Maybe this will fix it? One of two things should happen: Either it will work, or your game will blow up and crash.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 2008 April 09, 18:18:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grabbed, tested nothing blows up but the shoreline is still three tiles away from land.

Edit to remove Pic.

« Last Edit: 2008 April 21, 09:12:12 by Havelock » Logged
Vral
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: 2008 April 16, 07:57:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To be good is that the stick tuzu and these powers for the game of SIMS 2 Grin
Jron
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: 2008 April 20, 20:18:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the same problem, but just took it out. The things that used it were not that important to me, but they would be nice to have,

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: 2008 April 20, 21:06:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have made another attempt at voodoo debugging, although I suspect it will not fare any better. Someone give it a try and let me know if it works. At the moment the format of the FX file is inscrutable and I just imported the CS one wholesale. I have tried fiddling with it some more.

Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: 2008 April 20, 21:39:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tested it worked fine with the wave effect on lots they looked like before. Its fixed.
empires
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: 2008 April 21, 07:11:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the heads up.  Cheesy I trotted over there and got it myself!  Grin

Can any one provide the link for the painting mentioned in this?  I went over there and looked my self and found nothing.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: 2008 April 21, 20:44:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can any one provide the link for the painting mentioned in this?  I went over there and looked my self and found nothing.
They were talking about getting the grill themselves, I haven't seen the painting in some time.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Angie
Corpulent Cretin

ISTP - "Engineer"

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: 2008 April 21, 23:45:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Havelock posted the painting along with several other items from Pet Stories in this thread.
Ghanima Atreides
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: 2008 April 22, 13:58:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if anyone has plans to salvage more of the CS furniture? Tables, chairs, couches etc. for more island realism. I gotta say I'm loving everything so far and I'll be happy with anything I can get  Grin

Enemies strengthen; allies weaken.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: 2008 April 22, 19:20:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if anyone has plans to salvage more of the CS furniture? Tables, chairs, couches etc. for more island realism. I gotta say I'm loving everything so far and I'll be happy with anything I can get  Grin

Well, Simaddict99 at TSR has a couple of maxis match sets of the tiki furniture. Bedroom sets and nurserys.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
mistyk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: 2008 April 22, 20:11:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Simaddict99 at TSR has a couple of maxis match sets of the tiki furniture. Bedroom sets and nurserys.

Be careful with the tiki match stuff from Simaddict99, I had the nursery and I couldn't get to it, whenever I would go into buymode and go to misc/children it would crash to the desktop...I removed the tiki nursery and everything was fine..someone else had complained of the same thing, just don't remember where..sorry

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: 2008 April 22, 20:15:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the Tiki set, no problem, although I did have a crash some time back some TSR files, it was a set that had a baby door, but I have no issue with Simaddicts things. Bad download maybe? Bad PMBD file? Those happen more often then you think. I have heard of several people whose games crashed with one of Aikea's files from PMBD while mine, gotten from TSR with a sub did not.

mistyk
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: 2008 April 22, 20:27:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the Tiki set, no problem, although I did have a crash some time back some TSR files, it was a set that had a baby door, but I have no issue with Simaddicts things. Bad download maybe? Bad PMBD file? Those happen more often then you think. I have heard of several people whose games crashed with one of Aikea's files from PMBD while mine, gotten from TSR with a sub did not.

ahh that could be it, I believe I did get it from the booty...could be a bad file from there...thanks I didn't even think of that, I have also heard of some of the files at PMBD being corrupt somehow.

Ghanima Atreides
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #299 on: 2008 April 23, 10:34:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hum and I thought I had thoroughly searched TSR for tiki stuff. Since I'd be getting it in the booty, the borked file would cause a problem though. The nursery you say? I will try the other sets then at least.

I prefer CS furniture because it looks more authentic and less "modern tiki styled furniture", so I figured I'd ask here, since I myself am useless at object conversions and perhaps someone has already done it. But no biggie either way Smiley

Enemies strengthen; allies weaken.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: