More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 19, 06:45:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6510 Members
Latest Member: TGTams
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  Playsets & Toys
| | | |-+  Salvaged Stories Crap
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Salvaged Stories Crap  (Read 511028 times)
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Salvaged Stories Crap
« Reply #400 on: 2011 August 31, 18:40:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I vaguely recall removing the leaf pile due to a conflict with another mod or hacked item.  ACR, maybe? 
That's what it is, ACR and the leaf pile conflict, always has.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: 2011 August 31, 19:51:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ACR probably doesn't like the leaf pile because it categorizes itself as a bed, but does not otherwise conform to the expected interactional behaviors for a bed. However, since it is an EAxian object, it's the responsibility of other mods to accomodate it as a special case.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Romanv
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: 2012 February 22, 20:35:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello everyone. Smiley
The file 'cs_corefuncs" overrides all purposes of witches (smoke cauldron, star wands, etc)
How can solve this problem?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: 2012 February 24, 01:14:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...no it doesn't? I don't have this problem. You must have done something wrong.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ladyheather
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: 2012 June 08, 20:26:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SimPe claims that cs_drums has a duplicate GUID to something in objects.package (I have all expansions and stuff packs).  Is this supposed to be the case, or is something that shouldn't be overwritten (or am I the only one who gets this report)?

I have this problem too. Popped the GUID's into the CEP database and apparently the last one, 0x8e9ba383, conflicts with Controller - Band.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: 2012 June 09, 13:32:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It should be harmless: The "conflicting" object is also Controller - Band. I forget why exactly I included the OBJD of Controller - Band in that package, but it must have been important, since it was specifically included without any other codes attached to it. Probably to make it non-expansion-locked so the Drums objects would work.

shastakiss
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: 2012 July 05, 20:26:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

CastawayStories doors, windows, arches reuploaded

Havelock shared them in the middle of this thread. Thanks to Havelock for extracting them.
(The folder also contains the extracted recolors of ts2 doors and windows that devilsrope shared here.

Delete any .ds_store files in the folder, they're attribute files used by macs.

Romanv
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: 2012 July 23, 21:28:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello everyone!!!

I have to say, there are a lot more Pet Stories objects missing. Someone made a few pics of those ones. Tehre are a few decoration objects and off course the "pet show" objects.
Decoration objects are not high priority and the "Pet Show" objects suffer from a lack of UI that displays the skill. Also, I no longer have PS with a complete profile installed, and I'm not playing through it again to unlock it just to see it.

I'm trying to make these objects to work, but I need more information to advance, Can anyone guide me to make it work?
I have cloned the objects "Pet Show", but have no any animation, Is there a tutorial or a guide to follow?.
I hope someone can help, thanks in advance.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: 2012 July 24, 12:24:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is no tutorial or system for doing such a thing, since you're exploring new ground by attempting it more seriously than I have. While I am certain it is definitely technically possible, you'd be hunting down and repackaging all of the normally obscure resources involved from their core packages, AND recoding the item to compensate for the things (pet skills) that are not present in the Real Game. All this comes up a bit short on the cost/benefit analysis, which is why nobody has done it.

Romanv
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: 2012 July 24, 13:18:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, thanks for your answer.
Aggie
Smackable Punbot
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: 2012 August 23, 06:08:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm. I downloaded the Holy Grail because I wanted to resurrect and age down a bunch of elders in my game. However, when they use it, they technically do get aged down but their hair and clothes remain in the Elder stage. Is there any way to fix that or did I just neglect to follow proper procedure? (I installed the Core Functions just in case).
« Last Edit: 2012 August 23, 06:19:02 by Aggie » Logged

Quote from: Esoteric PolarBear
"I don't believe in the edit button; it goes against the very core of my being."
Tarlia
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: 2012 August 24, 21:55:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

However, when they use it, they technically do get aged down but their hair and clothes remain in the Elder stage. Is there any way to fix that or did I just neglect to follow proper procedure? (I installed the Core Functions just in case).

That's normal when aging down an elder, at least the hair. Send them to the mirror a couple of times and give them a change of clothes, and they should be fine.
Aggie
Smackable Punbot
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: 2012 August 25, 00:39:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

However, when they use it, they technically do get aged down but their hair and clothes remain in the Elder stage. Is there any way to fix that or did I just neglect to follow proper procedure? (I installed the Core Functions just in case).

That's normal when aging down an elder, at least the hair. Send them to the mirror a couple of times and give them a change of clothes, and they should be fine.

*bleats in your general direction*

Quote from: Esoteric PolarBear
"I don't believe in the edit button; it goes against the very core of my being."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: