More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:37:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Prospect University: Modular College
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Prospect University: Modular College  (Read 28770 times)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
Re: Prospect University: Modular College
« Reply #25 on: 2008 February 29, 17:29:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The pennants are recolors of Maxis objects. Make sure you have CEP (available from MTS2).

There's really no reason the clothes shouldn't show. All recolors are of basegame clothing, plus the two TSS conversion meshes which are basegame compatible. The clothes are available for YA and adult age groups. Are you looking in the wrong group? Does your Downloads folder start with a capital D or a lowercase d? I know some cc won't show if you have the folder starting with a lowercase d.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
toad
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2008 March 02, 11:59:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for your help - I did already have CEP installed, but I updated it and the pennants at least show up - I'm still having issues with clothes even though I'm looking in the YA/A casual/athletic sections.

My Downloads folder starts with a capital 'D'.  Otherwise it would look out of place  Tongue

I suppose I don't really mind - as now I have a consistent looking non EAxian uni - it would just be nice to have the complete set.  Anyway, thanks for designing/helping! (baa...)
Miss-BD
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2008 March 31, 10:19:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a question: I have free-time and I've had trouble with other lots I've downloaded which resulted in crashing. And so I was wondering if anyone else who also has FT and has been able to download/play with these lots?

Ps. Love your work. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: