More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 02:55:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Planet K 20X6
| | |-+  The bork pool for L&P Sims 2 "Free Time / Hobbies / Numpty Crap" EP7
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The bork pool for L&P Sims 2 "Free Time / Hobbies / Numpty Crap" EP7  (Read 101243 times)
Shake
Asinine Airhead

Unawesome Abomination

View Profile
Re: The bork pool for L&P Sims 2 "Free Time / Hobbies / Numpty Crap" EP7
« Reply #125 on: 2008 February 11, 22:51:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You weren't so much ninja'd about the genie, more like living under a rock for quite a while.  Tongue Wishes are the same as wishing well, unfortunately. They really half-assed it on the creature this time.
dorquemada
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2008 February 12, 12:18:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The primary and secondary aspirations would contradict and consequently fuck up chemistry between Sims.
ebonyspiral
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2008 February 12, 14:57:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You weren't so much ninja'd about the genie, more like living under a rock for quite a while.  Tongue

Stop trying so desperately to be a smart ass. Seriously, the majority of your posts are simply ass.

FACT INTO DOUBT WON'T GO
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2008 February 12, 16:06:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just think it would've been funny for the car to crush the little simmies. They could lay there and twitch while the Reaper reviews his List.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
ebonyspiral
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2008 February 12, 17:11:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just think it would've been funny for the car to crush the little simmies. They could lay there and twitch while the Reaper reviews his List.

It would be amusing if the ghost could then float around pancake flat, cartoon style.

FACT INTO DOUBT WON'T GO
Shake
Asinine Airhead

Unawesome Abomination

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2008 February 12, 22:57:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really don't care if you think the majority of my posts are ass in nature, because it is my nature.
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2008 February 12, 22:59:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooooh, you're one of those.

Thanks for letting us know.

*Jelenedra writes Snake off.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2008 February 13, 01:44:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Game will break if you try to pick Pleasure as a secondary aspiration, even if you have Nightlife. Sims will get new wants from the other EP's (probably slow dance) without these EPs being installed.

Secondary Aspirations have been added because the primary aspirations are now completely broken, only throwing the same four wants every time.

The lifetime aspiration meter will get stuck, and be impossible to fill, much like for the sims that should be perma-plat and then it never happens.

Aging sims on the same lot at a birthday will freeze the game. Sims will be stuck with the wrong body for their age, or stuck in that age forever. If you age a sim pregnant with twins along with yours, EVERY FAMILY WILL BE STUCK WITH TWINS. Sims will be stuck as permanently pregnant and never give birth when aged as companions.

The smart milk will no longer work on toddlers that use the table. Toddlers won't gain skills from it.

Use of the wishing well for friends will make it impossible to visit a hobby club. Garden club membership will break from joining a hobby club. New careers will be missing elder outfits.

Secret hobby lots will break the walk to lot function.

Sims who enter a contest will pee themselves/starve/ enter hunger/energy death cycle while waiting for other sims to enter the contest and for the completion of judginating. Other sims called to enter the contest will have it drop out of the queue, breaking the contest and leaving your sim trapped forever waiting for them, and we won't be able to abort the action.

-----------
I dunno, they had Oblivion originally rated as a teen game despite unspeakable violence. Apparently violence is okay, so long as no one can possibly get naked. The teen rating seems awfully broad.
« Last Edit: 2008 February 13, 02:15:39 by Ellatrue » Logged

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2008 February 13, 01:52:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno, they had Oblivion originally rated as a teen game despite unspeakable violence. Apparently violence is okay, so long as no one can possibly get naked.

Yeah, Oblivion was rated as T, right up until Jack "nutcase" Thompson got into it. It's rated M now for nudity. As for unspeakable violence ...I don't see it. I consider it much less violent them a good many other games out there.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2008 February 13, 02:19:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Figuratively, I mean. You know, the burning corpses and people being dropped on spikes/lava in Oblivion when you pull a switch? Plus the ability to kill people. Considering that the sims is also rated teen, it seems kind of crazy in comparison. Oh, and don't forget the way you could run around with arrows through your head. It had every aspect of horrific, "unspeakable" violence save guns and children.

morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 2008 February 13, 03:05:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and don't forget the way you could run around with arrows through your head. It had every aspect of horrific, "unspeakable" violence save guns and children.
*snort* I had forgotten about how long those arrows hung around after getting shot. It's possibly just the way I look at games. I tend to see a game that is obviously not in "our world" to not be on the same shelf as one that mimics our world or is supposed to take place in our world. A world that has magic and demons is a fantasy world and is not to be taken in with the same seriousness regardless of the amount of blood. A game like GTA would probably not make it into my home, if I ever had kids, until my child is 15 or so because it is mimicking our world and is supposed to be taking place in it.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Count Four
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2008 February 13, 04:00:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The more I think about it, the more I want car fires. And 'splosions.

Also, Genie borks Wishing Well so neither of them function.

Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape.
danicast
Blathering Buffoon

Everything is blue in this world.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: 2008 February 25, 04:52:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The new hobbies wants will completely bork the attraction system. Sims previously happily married will demand for divorce because of hobbies incompatibilities. All sims will instantly gain an unexplained high attraction level for Benjamin Long who will be deeply interested in pottery. All of hobbies will be extremely addictive making the sims sewing till they drop dead.

Duchess
sloppyhousewife
Lipless Loser

Plumber Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2008 February 25, 11:37:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims previously happily married will demand for divorce because of hobbies incompatibilities.
At least, this would add some realism to the game. Personally, I'd regard that as a feature and a comfortable way to tune down the 3-bolts madness a bit.

"Getting attention here is like awakening Lovecraftian cosmic horrors. Don't do it." - J.M. Pescado

starlady
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2008 February 27, 06:53:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Worse, if your simmies don't have an insta-crush on Benjamin Long, they'll have insta-crushes on Goopy... or Komei!

Let's hope that alarm clocks won't be affected by the new EP... the sims would have its first death-by-loud-noise
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: