More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 10:08:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  Updated!!! CS "The Gourd of Oversized Dreams" for Sims 2 *not the Seasons one*
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Updated!!! CS "The Gourd of Oversized Dreams" for Sims 2 *not the Seasons one*  (Read 9422 times)
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Updated!!! CS "The Gourd of Oversized Dreams" for Sims 2 *not the Seasons one*
« on: 2008 October 18, 06:51:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Gourd of Oversized Dreams is a downloadable item for Castaway Stories available at the official site. Pic can be found here: http://sims.yahoo.com/downloads/castawaystories, the middle one.

Please unzip the file to the downloads folder. Found under sculptures of decorative and it costs $160. And to be frank, I haven't tested it so far. I just cloned it using Sim PE and edited its GUID. Not sure if anyone has posted this before.

Please help test the file for me. If it works fine or if it doesn't, let me know. Thx Wink

PS. Some issue found. To be fixed soon. Check back in an hour.

UPDATED! Thanks Havelock for pointing out the problem. I have now extracted the textures from CS, please redownload! The file should now work fine. Shown below is the comparison between the CS version (on the left) and the Seasons version (on the right) of the objects.

*in case you need to regenerate the thumbnail of the object, please use cheat "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" and Ctrl+right click the thumbnail.

* CS_Sculpture_WishingPot_V2.rar (39.69 KB - downloaded 913 times.)
« Last Edit: 2008 November 23, 11:50:14 by SiuPang » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: CS "The Gourd of Oversized Dreams" for Sims 2. Beta Version.
« Reply #1 on: 2008 October 18, 07:10:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure this object is already in the standard game without downloading anything.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 October 18, 08:12:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure this object is already in the standard game without downloading anything.

Nope, this one is different from the one from Seasons. The one from Seasons is called "The Little Jug of Wishes" (I hope I do remember the name correctly) and is of a different color. Put another way, this one can be considered as a recolor of the one in the standard game. I will print some screenshots to show you the difference later.
« Last Edit: 2008 October 18, 17:40:38 by SiuPang » Logged
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 October 18, 08:26:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This  Object came with Seasons. The download is a unlock package you need CS to see something because the mesh textures and other stuff is in the Gamefiles. If you have Seasons you could use the attached CS_Sculpture_WishingPot_stone Recolor i have made for my game.

Here is a pic of the Seasons Wishingpot.

* CS_Sculpture_WishingPot_stone.rar (11.43 KB - downloaded 511 times.)
« Last Edit: 2008 October 18, 09:41:35 by Havelock » Logged
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 October 18, 17:45:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This  Object came with Seasons. The download is a unlock package you need CS to see something because the mesh textures and other stuff is in the Gamefiles. If you have Seasons you could use the attached CS_Sculpture_WishingPot_stone Recolor i have made for my game.

Here is a pic of the Seasons Wishingpot.

Actually, I was so absent-minded I forgot the extract the texture for it... I duno y but I do remember the last time I put the .package downloaded from CS site to Sims 2, it just worked fine with correct texture except that it overwrites the one from Seasons as they both share one GUID. And thx for the recolor... Anyway, I updated my version. Mine makes the stone wishing pot a separate object from the Seasons one.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: 2008 October 18, 18:09:22 by SiuPang » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: