More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:42:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  Peasantry
| | |-+  PS Dog Show Sign for TS2
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: PS Dog Show Sign for TS2  (Read 8271 times)
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
PS Dog Show Sign for TS2
« on: 2008 October 05, 17:27:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is the Dog Show Sign which is a storyline object and is thus not available in buy mode in Pet Stories.
The sign can now be found under "Decorative -> Miscellaneous" and costs §3000 in Sims 2; functions exactly like other sculptures.

Unzip to "Downloads" folder, or if you dun really like the custom asterisk, unzip to "*X*:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 *Lastest EP/SP*\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins"

Pic here:

Have fun!

* PS_DogShowSign.rar (106.84 KB - downloaded 1326 times.)
« Last Edit: 2008 October 07, 18:05:20 by siupang » Logged
koowll
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: PS Dog Show Sign for TS2
« Reply #1 on: 2008 October 11, 01:39:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, could you put the others objects that are in the photo above for download? I didn't find those chair and the cat's cristal paw in the others post! Please!
tippytoeturnip
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 October 11, 08:51:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously, use the search, this place has a great search tool. Havelock made those objects available, check the Pet Stories threads there are several.

All swedes are turnips, but not all turnips are Swedish
SiuPang
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 October 14, 19:22:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, could you put the others objects that are in the photo above for download? I didn't find those chair and the cat's cristal paw in the others post! Please!

I guess someone has converted them too and so I never uploaded them here. The only one never posted is this Dog Sign show.
And for Life Stories stuff, I have an alternative version of the Reward Guitar that uses the Atavera's Custom Music Instrument Hack instead. I did it almost a year ago. I guess no one wants that version now.

If you really want other Stories conversions, just go the the main page of this forum and search "PS CS LS" and I guess you will end up with what you want.  Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: