More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 13:49:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Old problem, I think - University graduate is not in the bin
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Old problem, I think - University graduate is not in the bin  (Read 2371 times)
nocomment
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Old problem, I think - University graduate is not in the bin
« on: 2008 January 01, 03:41:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe this is an old problem, but my searches didn't turn up the right threads.  I would be grateful if someone pointed me in the right direction.

I graduated a student, party and all.  He changed into an adult and took the taxi off the lot.

A few days later I noticed he's not in the sim bin.  I had a sim call him and he answered.  My sim booked a vacation with him as a guest, and he showed up in his YA clothes.

I haven't checked his old greek house yet.  I seem to remember this problem, so I thought I'd look for information here.  Does anyone remember this problem?
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
Re: Old problem, I think - University graduate is not in the bin
« Reply #1 on: 2008 January 01, 11:19:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd definately go check his house before worrying too much about where he is - sometimes when you exit a lot too quickly after a Sim has graduated the lot doesn't save. He doesn't graduate, doesn't collect 20,000 Simoleans and you have to go back and do all the time after your previous save over again.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 January 01, 22:19:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It could also happen with a stuck move-out.  There's an option on the lot debugger to nuke stuck move-outs, and after having problems getting students back to the hood, I now run it as a matter of course before sending the grad home.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
nocomment
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 January 06, 02:58:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the input.  I finally got to check, and he's still living in the uni lot.  Without Madame Mim's post I would have panicked.

So now I guess he gets another graduation party to make out with his worst enemy.  You wouldn't think he'd want to live that all over again.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: