More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 00:16:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Corrupted Sim file
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Corrupted Sim file  (Read 2202 times)
chiho
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Corrupted Sim file
« on: 2008 January 04, 21:02:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so I have a family in Strangetown and they were all set to go on vacation, except the school bus arrived at the same time as the shuttle. Instead of getting on the shuttle, the teen and kid go on the school bus. The adults try to go on vacation. At this point I decide, I don't want them to go on vacation. So I keep canceling out the action to "go somewhere" on the adults queue, but it keeps popping up annoyingly so I activate moveobjects on and delete the shuttle. After doing that I was transported to their vacation house but was in buy/build mode. Upon reentering Strangetown, I was informed the family was on vacation, but when attempting to play the lot I can only get into build/buy mode there.  Eventually I deleted the vacation neighborhood and my family was magically back at home. Problem seemed to be solved. The teen, Wren, grew up and moved out. The kid grew into teen, etc. etc.

But now bodyshop crashes. I've narrowed it down and it seems Wren's file is the one causing it. The game runs fine with her in it, so I assume I'd just need to remove her file in order to enter bodyshop but I was wondering, is there anyway to bring her file up in SimPe to see what's wrong with it and fix it? It seems like a pain in the ass to remember to remove her file everytime I want to go to bodyshop and I'm afraid that eventually she'll get buggier, but she's my favorite so I don't want to delete her.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: