More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:48:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  I seem to have an immortal sim.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I seem to have an immortal sim.  (Read 3075 times)
Mirelly
Pinheaded Pissant

Pompous Twitter

View Profile WWW
I seem to have an immortal sim.
« on: 2007 December 23, 17:49:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, this female sim is unkillable by any means. I've aged her to elder (and then whited out her age bar) and she still sits there refusing to die.

In debug mode, Kill >> Death by flies just times out and order icon fades out quickly. Spawning Rodney's Death Creator is likewise futile. All of the deaths fail, the orders fading away almost instantly.

I turned her into a Vampire and dumped her in a ladderless pool. She trod water through full days and maxed out her body skill from raging about how much it burns yada-yada.

I had her grilling on a bar-b-q indoors, but she is totally asbestos.

This is a relatively new hood. Only hacks in use are TJ's ACR and Visitor controller + DC ... although the affected sim was a dormie that I had created and converted to "townie" with Inge's shrub  ... so, erm, add that to the hacks list.

ObjectError_N002_t91292.zip

ETA She needs fixing or killing because her husband (and other sims) are also unable to be ordered to interact with her ... except for interactions with queue-stomping reciprocity (eg: Dirty Joke). Any orders to interact with her also fade and fail instantly.

me shit
Wayward Ink now with SMF shiny and no ads
I see the Dome is filled with Lamb Chop conspiracy theories. The only authentic Mirelly sock is "readordead", who will not be posting, for obvious reasons.
neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
Re: I seem to have an immortal sim.
« Reply #1 on: 2007 December 23, 19:16:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had the same interaction problem. Delete her with move objects on, save the game, exit the lot, return to the lot. She should be standing by the mailbox and fixed.

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
Mirelly
Pinheaded Pissant

Pompous Twitter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2007 December 23, 19:44:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<baa>
I wish I'd tried that instead being dumb. Trouble is I rely upon the odd foul-up to add a little drama to my game. If a sim becomes broken I encourage them to have an accident. After numerous attempts had failed I resorted to debug mode to force the issue. She was pissing me off so much she had to die ... but, damn her pixellated eyes, she couldn't die.

me shit
Wayward Ink now with SMF shiny and no ads
I see the Dome is filled with Lamb Chop conspiracy theories. The only authentic Mirelly sock is "readordead", who will not be posting, for obvious reasons.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 December 24, 01:03:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had that happen in real life. People said that heaven wouldn't take me and hell was afraid I'd take over.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 December 24, 01:32:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You must have damn near reached purgatory with your bunker though?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: