More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:51:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oh bloody hell!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Oh bloody hell!  (Read 24717 times)
Quinctia
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
Re: Oh bloody hell!
« Reply #50 on: 2008 February 10, 23:22:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All RAM does is shake the Yahtzee cup faster, it doesn't increase the chances that you'll roll a Yahtzee.  You still get one roll for twins.
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008 February 11, 01:43:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really think explanations are a lost cause, at this point.

Kristalrose
Feckless Fool

I'll do anything for my kids!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 February 12, 02:25:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I run a PC, and I've had this happen.  Sometimes, it seems that every birth I have in the neighborhood is a boy.  Then, for a little while, all girls.  Then, a run of twins.  I don't think that it's because my PC hates me, or that it has too much RAM, or that I'm feeding my sims too much cheesecake.  I think that the game gets stuck on a certain type of birth, and it can be very difficult to break the streak.  One time, tired of having girl after girl, I saved my game right before the mom gave birth, and kept exiting to the neighborhood screen without saving.  After about the 6th or 7th little girl, I gave up.  Sometimes running the Lot Debugger before the birth will help.  It does keep the siblings from being identical.  Before the Lot Debugger, I'd have a whole bunch of Simmy-kids in the family with the same genetics and personalities.  Now, siblings are more realistic.  But, it doesn't always help break the "same birth cycle". 
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: